GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, died, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #18 - Chauvin Closing & Deliberations #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes they are, I've been watching the live streams.

ahhh thanks! that helps explain it.

you stay safe too Tippy Lynn, I know you said you are close. Just stay home and wait for the verdict and hang out with us ;)
I really feel and am concerned for the law enforcement and the National Guard as well as the business owners who are not a part of this at all.

JMO but this officer is guilty of the death of GF. Since day one I've thought that the very sight of his face on the video will be enough for a guilty verdict. IMO, he seems to be enjoying what he is doing. The very look on his face says it all to me.
I tend to agree that he seemed like he was enjoying his power.

Imagine how hard this is on GF's Family and loved ones.

Thank you for saying this, Bravo.

Yes - imagine how hard this is on George Floyd's family and loved ones.

If only George Floyd had been seen by Derek Chauvin as a Human Being.

If only George Floyd had lived. Who knows what he may have contributed to society? Who knows how much Love he may have imparted to Humanity?

Because of Derek Chauvin's actions, we'll never know.

Because of Derek Chauvin's actions, this world was robbed of George Floyd and all that he could have been and all that he could have offered to us.

Derek Chauvin robbed George Floyd's family of his love. He robbed George Floyd's family of George. George was loved by his family. George was loved by his community.

This is a deep wound that will never heal. This a loss that will never be forgotten.

Last edited:
There are a lot of innocent businesses that could be destroyed and people's lives at at risk. She needs to be held accountable for her actions. She has never been held accountable so I'm not expecting it now.
If people hit the streets after the verdict, it won't be because Maxine Waters told them to. She is not the reason people are in the streets.

jmo

Photos
Demonstrators wait for verdict as murder case against Derek Chauvin in George Floyd’s death goes to jury

• AP21109826781012.jpg

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Demonstrators gather during a rally outside the Hennepin County Government Center before the murder trial against former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin in the killing of George Floyd advances to jury deliberations, today, in Minneapolis.
    • AP21109826904376.jpg

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Demonstrators gather during a rally outside the Hennepin County Government Center before the murder trial against former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin in the killing of George Floyd advances to jury deliberations, today, in Minneapolis.

If people hit the streets after the verdict, it won't be because Maxine Waters told them to. She is not the reason people are in the streets.

jmo
No, she is not the reason people are in the streets but she has acted as a catalyst to encourage people to act more confrontational and to crank it up in the streets. She must be held accountable as anyone else is.

Just curious, has Chauvin been in leg shackles during any of this trial so far? Have we ever seen a glimpse of him in any restraints coming into or leaving the courtroom? I haven't, butI certainly could've missed that.

I noticed the tables for both sides are covered with a tablecloth that runs down to the floor, not sure if that's the norm for their courtroom or if they're using it to also hide Chauvin in leg restraints. Again, just merely curious.

EDIT: doh, dumb moment. I forgot he was not incarcerated currently. Leaving my original comment anyway.....but PLEASE forgive my total.ignorance in forgetting that, ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024