GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, killed in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have seen some of the raw footage of GFs death and I'm still not sure what I see after all this time and a guilty verdict.

Is it really a murder, or a manslaughter, or not a crime? is it a policeman being bad on purpose, a policeman doing his job and making a mistake, or just a policeman doing his job?

Hes dealing all at once with an intoxicated man, who has committed a petty crime, who has a history of violent crime, and is very anxious and is resisting arrest, and at the same time, also trying to deal with multiple random members of the public shouting at him. He does have backup but they don't seem to be doing anything. It's all very chaotic and confusing.
Not "chaotic and confusing" at all.
Watch Donella Frazier's video of George Floyd being tortured to death for 9 mins 29 secs.

You'll even get to see a deceased George Floyd who still has Chauvins knee still on his neck after being told Floyd has no pulse.

Chavin was asked more than once by fellow cops if they should turn him over and he said "no".

Then the finale is the EMTs arrival and one of them has to tell Chauvin to get his knee off of the lifeless George's neck.
And the rest is a 22.5 yrs history.

Last edited:

"Chauvin is in stable condition after the assault at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson, the source said"

Good news.
May Chauvin have a long life so he can finish his next 20 something years in prison.

The Bureau of Prisons confirmed that an incarcerated person was assaulted at FCI Tucson at around 12:30 p.m. local time Friday. In a statement, the agency said responding employees contained the incident and performed “life-saving measures” before the inmate, who it did not name, was taken to a hospital for further treatment and evaluation.

Chauvin’s stabbing is the second high-profile attack on a federal prisoner in the last five months. In July, disgraced sports doctor Larry Nassar was stabbed by a fellow inmate at a federal penitentiary in Florida.

Chauvin, 47, was sent to FCI Tucson from a maximum-security Minnesota state prison in August 2022 to simultaneously serve a 21-year federal sentence for violating Floyd’s civil rights and a 22½-year state sentence for second-degree murder.

Chauvin’s lawyer, Eric Nelson, had advocated for keeping him out of general population and away from other inmates, anticipating he’d be a target. In Minnesota, Chauvin was mainly kept in solitary confinement “largely for his own protection,” Nelson wrote in court papers last year.

I have seen some of the raw footage of GFs death and I'm still not sure what I see after all this time and a guilty verdict.

Is it really a murder, or a manslaughter, or not a crime? is it a policeman being bad on purpose, a policeman doing his job and making a mistake, or just a policeman doing his job?

Hes dealing all at once with an intoxicated man, who has committed a petty crime, who has a history of violent crime, and is very anxious and is resisting arrest, and at the same time, also trying to deal with multiple random members of the public shouting at him. He does have backup but they don't seem to be doing anything. It's all very chaotic and confusing.
If you want more info and to make your own educated opinion, watch the trial.
I followed the case very closely and watched the trial live. IMO, it was murder. He had 9+ minutes and multiple bystanders, other cops and paramedics telling him to stop. He chose to ignore them all and to kill George.

His back up told him to roll him over. He chose not to. The public was very valuable in this situation as they were witnesses and recorded this horrific, heinous murder. It was not chaotic, imo. They were trying to protect and save a life, unlike cop Chauvin.

Highly suggest watching the trial so you have all the info.

I followed the case very closely and watched the trial live. IMO, it was murder. He had 9+ minutes and multiple bystanders, other cops and paramedics telling him to stop. He chose to ignore them all and to kill George.

His back up told him to roll him over. He chose not to. The public was very valuable in this situation as they were witnesses and recorded this horrific, heinous murder. It was not chaotic, imo. They were trying to protect and save a life, unlike cop Chauvin.

I agree-- to me it was murder ----good advice to watch the trial!

Every prisoner should serve their sentences under humane conditions, no matter what their crime. Prisons are part of the justice system and should reflect justice.

But I must confess that for just a moment I may have thought, "just desserts".

"Derek Chauvin's furious mother breaks her silence over his brutal prison stabbing which has left her

'worried and scared'

as she slams wardens for keeping her in the dark."

1701010807044.png

• Carolyn Pawlenty, 75, said prison authorities have not provided any information about her son Derek Chauvin's stabbing in Tucson prison on Friday
  • She said she learnt about the attack and 'lifesaving measures' he required from the media, and said she has been left 'worried and scared'
  • Chauvin is recovering in hospital, but on Saturday his lawyer said they have not even been told which hospital he is in.

The jury selection process was a lifetime experience/education along with the trial.

Every prisoner should serve their sentences under humane conditions, no matter what their crime. Prisons are part of the justice system and should reflect justice.

But I must confess that for just a moment I may have thought, "just desserts".
Ironic though that prison employees gave Chauvin "life saving measures" before the ambulance arrived.
Betcha Chauvin wished he had done that when the opportunity arose, eh?

"The Bureau of Prisons said employees performed life-saving measures after the assault until an ambulance could take Chauvin to the hospital.

Chauvin's attorney: Still not informed on stabbing details

kare11.com
https://www.kare11.com › article › news › crime › chauv...

Ironic though that prison employees gave Chauvin "life saving measures" before the ambulance arrived.
Betcha Chauvin wished he had done that when the opportunity arose, eh?
Indeed. I think just about everyone in the world does after everything that has dominoed.

"Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 TIMES in prison law library on Black Friday in symbolic connection to BLM:

Suspect, 52, is Mexican Mafia snitch.

The attacker, identified as former FBI informant and gang member John Turscak, 52,
has been charged with attempted murder,
and told officers he would have killed the disgraced former cop if they had not responded quickly, prosecutors said.

Chauvin was targeted in the law library at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson, Arizona, last Friday, with Turscak telling FBI agents he had been planning the attack for around a month.

The inmate also said he chose Black Friday as the date of his attack for symbolic connection to the Black Lives Matter movement, which were in-part sparked by Chauvin after he killed Floyd in May 2020.

Turscak was sentenced to 30 years behind bars in November 2001 for a number of crimes while in the Mexican Mafia gang,
and was acting as an undercover informant for the FBI at the same time.

Turscak, a career criminal who went by the nickname 'Stranger', shot to notoriety over two decades ago after providing information that led to the indictments of more than 40 suspected members of the Mexican Mafia while acting as an informant, according to the Los Angeles Times.

While an informant, he was dropped from the investigation and charged after admitting to a slew of crimes including drug dealing, extortion and authorizing assaults.

As well as connecting the stabbing to the BLM movement, Turscak said he chose Black Friday in tribute to the 'Black Hand' symbol, which is associated with the Mexican Mafia gang, prosecutors said.

He remains in custody and has no attorney listed in court records, and has previously represented himself in numerous court proceedings.

The former police officer's lawyer, Eric Nelson, has previously advocated for keeping his client out of general prison populations due to his client's notoriety.

As an anticipated target, Chauvin was kept mainly in solitary confinement
'largely for his own protection', Nelson said last year."

" 'I've moved on!'

Derek Chauvin's pageant queen ex-wife breaks her three-year silence to say the disgraced cop who killed George Floyd

'ruined her life'

but she SUPPORTS his bid to overturn conviction after 'unfair' trial."

1701509812051.png

I cut your post, and don't know what happened here. Anyway, I can understand why the prison doesn't really want the public to know who did this, because they don't want to encourage copycats (and know that this prisoner would probably have a small fortune added to his commissary by people who never met him!).

Here's a little admittedly biased background on Liz Collin, who co-produced that documentary.

John Turscak is a former Mexican Mafia gang leader and FBI informant who is accused of stabbing former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin 22 times in a Tucson, Arizona, prison law library.

US DOJ John Turscak Indictment
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202-184932.png
    Screenshot_20231202-184932.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20231202-185559.png
    Screenshot_20231202-185559.png
    455.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
OMG
22 stabs? o_O

22.5-year sentence for murder and manslaughter.
John Turscak is a former Mexican Mafia gang leader and FBI informant who is accused of stabbing former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin 22 times in a Tucson, Arizona, prison law library.

US DOJ John Turscak Indictment
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT
In the prison law library and 22 x.
The law sentenced Chauvin to 22.5 yrs.
Kinda ironic.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics