GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, killed in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
to be murder there has intent to kill i cant see they proe that beyound reasonable doubt
Try this.

"Floyd's bodily injury and death. In the plea documents, Chauvin agreed that the sentencing for this crime should be based on the sentence for second-degree murder because he acted willfully and in callous and wanton disregard of the consequences to Mr. Floyd's life."
Jul 7, 2022

Former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin Sentenced ...

Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › opa › former-minneapolis-poli

ive seen that doc it raises some intresting points but im not totally convinced by it

Nothing in the documentary does (highlighted below) to the state's evidence presented at trial to Chauvin and his 3 's convictions on state or federal charges
Liz Collin's documentary is following Dinesh D'Souza's "2,000 Mules" into the right-wing dust heap.

"A new documentary, The Fall Of Minneapolis, has re-examined the case and reached some startling conclusions. The myth of an innocent Floyd callously murdered by a racist cop is not only questioned — but shaken to its core."

Last edited:
Was beyond reasonable doubt met in this case when all the evidence is viewed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223-220942.png
    Screenshot_20231223-220942.png
    358.4 KB · Views: 7

Federal Inmate Indicted in Brutal Stabbing of Derek Chauvin After Telling Investigators He Intended to Kill Ex-Cop but Guards Showed Up Too Soon​

Download PDF - INDICTMENT

A federal inmate was indicted this week in the brutal stabbing of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin in an Arizona prison library in late November.

John Turscak, 52, faces charges of attempted murder, assault with intent to commit murder, assault with a dangerous weapon and assault resulting in serious bodily injury after Chauvin was stabbed 22 times at the Tuscon Federal Correctional Institution.

Turscak is serving a 30-year prison sentence for carrying out crimes while working as a federal informant. His arraignment in Chauvin's stabbing is set for Jan. 5.

Last edited:
So they were following their training then?

Does that not undermine their culpability - not entirely - but a little bit?

I was thinking of it. Came to the conclusion that I feel somewhat sorry for Lane, for whom it was his first day of work, and Kueng. Two rookie cops. I watched the video from the very beginning. Kueng and Land were the first to make the arrest, and before the car with Chauvin and Thao appeared, I didn't see excessive force by either Lang or Kueng. Please correct me if I am wrong. All changed when the car with Chauvin appeared. And I suspect there was a good reason why Floyd refused to get into Chauvin's car, and he was right. I also have the feeling that Thao, who seems more indifferent than cruel, knew something about Chauvin (being a distant relative of Chauvin's wife), and obviously didn't want to intervene. Personally, I feel that neither Lane nor Kueng were bad apples at that point, but with officers like Chauvin training them, their future as cops was almost predestined.

I was thinking of it. Came to the conclusion that I feel somewhat sorry for Lane, for whom it was his first day of work, and Kueng. Two rookie cops. I watched the video from the very beginning. Kueng and Land were the first to make the arrest, and before the car with Chauvin and Thao appeared, I didn't see excessive force by either Lang or Kueng. Please correct me if I am wrong. All changed when the car with Chauvin appeared. And I suspect there was a good reason why Floyd refused to get into Chauvin's car, and he was right. I also have the feeling that Thao, who seems more indifferent than cruel, knew something about Chauvin (being a distant relative of Chauvin's wife), and obviously didn't want to intervene. Personally, I feel that neither Lane nor Kueng were bad apples at that point, but with officers like Chauvin training them, their future as cops was almost predestined.
Lane was the cop who approached George sitting in the driver's seat and within seconds pulled his gun on him and and began throwing out the "F" word at him.
Right from the get-go Lane opened with a salvo that was totally unprofessional and uncalled for. Had he handled the situation calmly, respectfully and professionally when approaching Floyd it could have ended up with giving Floyd a citation for passing a counterfeit 20 and not being part of torturing a man to death which in return ruined his career and landed his *advertiser censored* in prison and rightfully so.

state of minnesota​

Minnesota Judicial Branch (.gov)
https://www.mncourts.gov › Order10212020

PDF

) Seconds later, Lane pulled his gun, pointed it at Floyd, and yelled at him to “put your hands up right now.” (Id. at 8:09:41-:45.) Floyd asked Lane.
107 pages

What? Evidence was presented at trial. There is no new exonerating evidence...2 Cents
I'm not so sure about the jury getting all the evidence needed to come to a valid verdict after seeing some things in recent reports. Specifically the fact that police,including the defendant,were trained to use the MRT restraint method and the jury was not informed of that fact.

Nonetheless, of all the evidence presented in Chauvin's defence, perhaps the most convincing relates to his use of the Maximum Restraint Technique.

Former Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo testified in court that the method of restraint was not used in police training.

But courageous and credible current and former Minneapolis officers — previously censored, claims Collin — interviewed in the film effectively accuse Arradondo of committing perjury, insisting they were trained to use it.

I'm not so sure about the jury getting all the evidence needed to come to a valid verdict after seeing some things in recent reports. Specifically the fact that police,including the defendant,were trained to use the MRT restraint method and the jury was not informed of that fact.

The center of the defense was that DC was following his training and the defense was given an entire trial to convince the jury of this.

Yes touching the neck was completely dropped from training after trial but DC did not follow the proper protocols inherent in the neck training. The "neck training" was never meant to allow officers to simply apply pressure to the neck and then "that is that."

No, there are entire protocols to follow from de-escalation to assessing breathing to turning the person onto their side to stopping when person is in hand cuffs and subdued to doing an entire health assessment...... Etc...

Floyd was sudued, in hand cuffs, on stomach not side, complaining of not breathing not feeling good, already held down by 2 other officers.....ETC....None of this supports neck restraint/pressure of any kind.....Floyd was already restrained /subdued.

Documentary was very selective -slanted. It was deliberately produced to make people think justice wasn't served in the State District Court of Minnesota. This (click bait) gets ratings.

Last edited:
Lane was the cop who approached George sitting in the driver's seat and within seconds pulled his gun on him and and began throwing out the "F" word at him.
Right from the get-go Lane opened with a salvo that was totally unprofessional and uncalled for. Had he handled the situation calmly, respectfully and professionally when approaching Floyd it could have ended up with giving Floyd a citation for passing a counterfeit 20 and not being part of torturing a man to death which in return ruined his career and landed his *advertiser censored* in prison and rightfully so.

state of minnesota​

Minnesota Judicial Branch (.gov)
https://www.mncourts.gov › Order10212020

PDF

) Seconds later, Lane pulled his gun, pointed it at Floyd, and yelled at him to “put your hands up right now.” (Id. at 8:09:41-:45.) Floyd asked Lane.
107 pages

True. A citation would have been a better choice. Why they chose otherwise might have to do with the call itself (maybe there were some rules re. counterfeit money, we'll never know). However, T. Lane at least performed CPR on Floyd.

Yes touching the neck was completely dropped from training after trial but DC did not follow the proper protocols inherent in the neck training. The "neck training" was never meant to allow officers to simply apply pressure to the neck and then "that is that."

No, there are entire protocols to follow from de-escalation to assessing breathing to turning the person onto their side to stopping when person is in hand cuffs and subdued.... Etc...

Documentary was very selective -slanted. It was deliberately produced to make people think justice wasn't served in the State District Court of Minnesota. This (click bait) gets ratings.

The center of the defense was that DC was following his training and the defense was given an entire trial to convince the jury of this but clearly DC did not follow the "neck training."

DC did not follow training procedures in several ways....

Maybe. And the lethal amount of drugs in George Floyds system makes me wonder.

Maybe. And the lethal amount of drugs in George Floyds system makes me wonder.

Nothing in the coroner's report says Floyd had a lethal amount of any drug in his system. The neck compression led to his cardiopulmonary arrest. The entirety of LE subduing him, restraining him, and pressing on his neck obstructing breathing caused his cardiac arrest. LE literally gave him a heart attack. Sad.

Last edited:
In any other circumstances, the quantities of fentanyl and methamphetamines he had taken would be sufficient to class his death as an overdose, according to Dr Andrew Baker, who performed the autopsy.

Several of Floyd's arteries were 75 per cent blocked from severe underlying heart disease. He was also suffering from Covid.

Put all of this together and even the smallest increase in heart rate could have proved fatal. The medical examiner stated: 'Floyd had Fentanyl at 11ng/ml [nanograms per millilitre] but deaths have been certified [with] levels of 3.

'If he had been found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes this could be acceptable to call an OD [overdose].'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986
Back