Found Deceased MN - Henry McCabe, 31, Mounds View, 7 September 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In regards to an animal attack, could it possibly have been a cougar? With the ammunition plant in Arden Hills being cleaned up and developed, it could be pushing whatever wildlife has been living there for years more into the cities. It's rare, but there have been cougar sightings in the cities and he might have been walking through the woods back there. Seems far fetched, but who knows.

http://dnr.state.mn.us/mammals/cougar/index.html

But someone said STOP IT!

In regards to an animal attack, could it possibly have been a cougar? With the ammunition plant in Arden Hills being cleaned up and developed, it could be pushing whatever wildlife has been living there for years more into the cities. It's rare, but there have been cougar sightings in the cities and he might have been walking through the woods back there. Seems far fetched, but who knows.

http://dnr.state.mn.us/mammals/cougar/index.html

Human animal!

Oh man....

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I commute through Fridley daily. Never seen a missing poster.

I commute through Fridley daily. Never seen a missing poster.
I saw a picture of one posted to a pole across the street from SA.

I will be driving through tomorrow, I will look. I drive through today too, but don't remember seeing one either.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Ok, staged, perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hope he didn't do this. Wonder what made LE expand the search. What did they find? How strange to leave at 2:30 a.m. with no vehicle. Someone must have picked him up if CA or Liberia are involved.

The search for a missing Mounds View man who was last heard from on Labor Day has expanded to California and Liberia.

The now international search is underway in places where 32-year-old Henry McCabe used to live.. BBM

Members from the Liberian community, McCabe’s soccer team, coworkers and family members are actively searching in Minnesota, California and Liberia to try to find the missing man. http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3924703.shtml

This is what I thought happened.
He staged his own vanishing!

Trying to think logically... and I have lots of questions.

Why would he stage his own disappearance? FB seems to indicate he was happily married. Financial problems? Is money missing from somewhere?
Where in CA do you suppose the search is? How do you suppose he intended to get to CA? Is there a vehicle missing?
Why go to Liberia? He had a good job in MN. Is there evidence he flew to Liberia, which is, obviously, the only option.
Did he have some sort of mental breakdown?
Had he to someone mentioned leaving?
If the search has been expanded to CA and Liberia, why the Saturday search in MN?

I'm still having difficulty with H voluntarily disappearing. It does not seem normal to go to a bar (w/o a vehicle), stay for several hours, need a ride home, then disappear. Why not walk out the door of the bar? It's also strange IMO to leave at 2:30a.m. w/o transportation, basically, although in the city, also in the middle of no where.

Henry has been added to NamUs.
https://findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/30273
Case Information
Status Missing
First name Henry
Middle name Tobee
Last name McCabe
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen September 06, 2015 00:00
Date entered 09/21/2015
Age last seen 31 to years old
Age now 32 years old
Race Black/African American
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 72.0
Weight (pounds) 168.0
Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA Status: Initial inquiry underway
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

Seems to me that the family/community are building up his career to be more than it is. Sure being an auditor for the state is a decent job, respectful and all that, but seriously he is just another state employee. It's not a big deal type of position. They moved to MN from California in 2012, so he hasn't been at the job for all that long. It raises my hinky meter when I see the family making a missing person out to be more important than he actually is. Like they are trying to cover up something unpleasant by making him out to be something more.

He is a father, a married man, a state employee, was involved in the search for Barway Collins and plays soccer. He "likes to engage in intellectual discussions and has an opinion on political issues". http://spokesman-recorder.com/2015/09/23/mounds-view-man-goes-missing/ Seems they are going on and on about those things, but we don't really know much about his personality. What kind of person is he really?

Still getting caught up on yesterdays posts but I have to agree with this. His income is public data. When I first heard about this case and was googling H's name his salary was one of the first things I came across. His 2014 salary is listed at $41,013.

No cell phone use since he disappeared. I have heard no evidence of credit card use or missing funds. This does not sound very positive for a good outcome.

Why would he stage his own disappearance? FB seems to indicate he was happily married. Financial problems? Is money missing from somewhere?
Where in CA do you suppose the search is? How do you suppose he intended to get to CA? Is there a vehicle missing?
Why go to Liberia? He had a good job in MN. Is there evidence he flew to Liberia, which is, obviously, the only option.
If the search has been expanded to CA and Liberia, why the Saturday search in MN?

There's a great podcast out right now called "Missing" which sort of goes through whether or not it's possible to just vanish. In my opinion, I just don't think Henry has anywhere near enough resources to stage his own disappearance.

Edit: Here's a link to a great episode of the podcast I mentioned. The episode discusses motives for people wanting to disappear and the logistics of it happening.

I notice that the NamUs profile does not have his alias. The missing posters say that McCabe is also known as Joseph B Tuku. I wonder why he uses two names. Just adds to the oddness of this very strange case.

This link is an older article, but it mentions the alias. http://www.startribune.com/police-s...o-why-mounds-view-man-went-missing/327762561/

As for the search expanding to California and Liberia, it sounds like the non-profit organization is simply reaching out to people that he knows in those places. It is just the media sensationalizing the headline that makes it sound like they are actually searching there.

My guess is money!
I also get some kind of political vibe here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back