Found Deceased MN - Henry McCabe, 31, Mounds View, 7 September 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Corporate tax is my world... a state auditor is not likely to find anything other than some state adjustments that weren't made or nexus /consolation issues. Everything would be documented, and the taxpayer wouldn't know until a proposed adjustment report was made and a copy given to the taxpayer. Auditors don't have free access to the corporate books. They are given schedules supporting tax return numbers, and they aren't allowed to go on fishing expeditions. So not likely work related, IMO.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

We’ll contact you to discuss the types of records you’ll need to provide. We’ll also check for missing records. Items that cannot be accounted for will be considered taxable unless you can provide information to show otherwise.

We may request the following records:
general ledgers, chart of accounts and financial statements
business returns and supporting worksheets for Sales and Use Tax filings
depreciation schedules and supporting invoices
sales invoices and accounts receivable journals
vendor invoices and accounts payable journals
cash journals and check registers
other records that are relevant to the audit

http://www.revenue.state.mn.us/businesses/sut/Pages/Being_Audited.aspx

See to me if he was doing an audit on some hinky business I think that could get him in a world of trouble.
But maybe I watch too much TV. LOL

Seems to me that the family/community are building up his career to be more than it is. Sure being an auditor for the state is a decent job, respectful and all that, but seriously he is just another state employee. It's not a big deal type of position. They moved to MN from California in 2012, so he hasn't been at the job for all that long. It raises my hinky meter when I see the family making a missing person out to be more important than he actually is. Like they are trying to cover up something unpleasant by making him out to be something more.

He is a father, a married man, a state employee, was involved in the search for Barway Collins and plays soccer. He "likes to engage in intellectual discussions and has an opinion on political issues". http://spokesman-recorder.com/2015/09/23/mounds-view-man-goes-missing/ Seems they are going on and on about those things, but we don't really know much about his personality. What kind of person is he really?

I wonder do these state auditors ever take bribes or are paid to look the other way?

something is just off here..

I wonder do these state auditors ever take bribes or are paid to look the other way?

If so, maybe Henry decline to an offer to do so...

:dunno:

So is the last location seen (still) at Club C’est La Vie on Sunday, Sept. 6?

Or is there any additional account of his whereabouts afterwards, besides strange telephone communication???

If so, maybe Henry decline to an offer to do so...

That's what I was thinking!
Was he set up by someone and who is this friend that dropped him off at this gas station.
And have they spoken to him.

He is probably an entry level auditor. It is really a menial job, I doubt he is in a position to have enough power to even be worth bribing. I think the "something off here" is more likely something in his personal life that the family doesn't want to talk about.

If he was in trouble and had access to his phone why not 911?

He is probably an entry level auditor. It is really a menial job, I doubt he is in a position to have enough power to even be worth bribing. I think the "something off here" is more likely something in his personal life that the family doesn't want to talk about.

Hmmm!

Maybe Henry didn't want to relocate back to Cali.

Maybe Henry didn't want to relocate back to Cali.

Or his wife was leaving him and moving back to CA. He was going off the deep end and hitting the party scene.

In the one interview it said wife was visiting mother with children I'm not so sure they moved.

Snipped...
......“They [children] are in California right now with my mother and I wanted them to be stable,” said Kareen McCabe, an author and writer. “I just tried to stay focused. I try to keep my mind focused on finding him, and making sure he is okay.”

http://theafricapaper.com/2015/09/21/henry-t-mccabe-the-man-mysteriously-disappeared/

:thinking:

Maybe she WAS 'leaving' him.
Maybe he WAS distraught.

The family of Henry McCabe, 31, of Mounds View, last saw him Monday, September 7

what family saw him?
wife was in Calif wasn't she?

The family of Henry McCabe, 31, of Mounds View, last saw him Monday, September 7

what family saw him?
wife was in Calif wasn't she?
Bad reporting, maybe? Family last heard from him on the 7th? Or maybe a brother/uncle/cousin was with him at the bar?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back