Found Deceased MN - Henry McCabe, 31, Mounds View, 7 September 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
if they held him in the water and drowned him and he's been dead for months, nothing would show. any bruising he may have had decomposed already.

I agree, how would they possibly know. Either there is water in his lungs or not. It would be pretty suspicious if there wasn't, but then again he said "or anything to indicate something more suspicious than what we know at this point."

I'm interested to find out if the time of death matches the time of his disappearance and whether the autopsy determines the death is a drowning.

If the drowning was deliberate, there needs to be a motive. I think H's intoxication was more a probability.

http://www.startribune.com/body-found-in-lake-is-missing-mounds-view-man-henry-mccabe/339975911/. David Singleton, the chief executive of Minnesota Community Policing Services, said Tuesday he thinks someone else was involved in McCabe’s death.“I don’t believe that he just wandered that far on his own and the audio doesn’t support the idea that his death is not suspicious,” Singleton said.

Keep in mind the Minneapolis (not MN) Community Policing Services are not the Minneapolis Police. They do not investigate. Their jobs are mostly peace-keeping, problem solving within the community.

The voicemail clip I heard sounds very chilling; it is obvious he was in pain or struggling. I do not think this was an "accident." What about the "Stop It" at the end of the message?

SO strange all these young guys that have gone missing only to be found in bodies of water, days, weeks or months later and LE are very quick to call them "accidental" despite evidence that suggests otherwise...

Body of Liberian found in Minnesota, USA
11/11/15

Snipped...
... “What happened to my son? I want to know, in the name of Jesus,” said Esater Karmoh, McCabe’s mother, on a phone line from Liberia. “I want to tell everybody thank you [for helping in the search]… This is what they did to my son. Somebody killed my son.”

Read more: http://www.liberianobserver.com/news/body-liberian-found-minnesota-usa

That phone call was terrifying. What on earth happened?? Has LE found his phone yet, does anyone know? If he fell into the water with it in his pocket it can't have phoned his wife and whilst he was drowning because the phone would have died...

Was it ever confirmed that both his wife and his brother had received calls from Henry with weird noises? If so, maybe an attacker called them so they could hear Henry suffering, to send a message to them?

Jan 2016:

McCabe’s elder brother Timothy Borbor said, “My brother was found in Rush Lake. I believe he was murdered.” It is a suspicion and sentiment shared by many in the Liberian community interviewed by MSR...

“I want justice for my husband. He didn’t deserve to die. Someone did this to him. There is a God and he knows what happened and hates an injustice,” said Kareen in tears as the church congregation shook their heads and murmured in unison. “Whoever did this, God will deal with you.”

http://spokesman-recorder.com/2016/01/19/community-family-mourn-henry-mccabe/

The voicemail clip I heard sounds very chilling; it is obvious he was in pain or struggling. I do not think this was an "accident." What about the "Stop It" at the end of the message?

SO strange all these young guys that have gone missing only to be found in bodies of water, days, weeks or months later and LE are very quick to call them "accidental" despite evidence that suggests otherwise...

I believe Henry McGabe was being drowned with either his speed dialled pocket bumped cellphone in his hand or in his pocket etc ...hence the distorted sounds. And afterwards realizing it had dialled and was connected maybe one of the perps told the other to "stop it". But it does sound like he is being drowned with phone being immersed in and out of water.

I believe Henry McGabe was being drowned with either his speed dialled pocket bumped cellphone in his hand or in his pocket etc ...hence the distorted sounds. And afterwards realizing it had dialled and was connected maybe one of the perps told the other to "stop it". But it does sound like he is being drowned with phone being immersed in and out of water.

Wow, this makes sense. Good thinking

Do we know what kind of phone he had? Was it possibly water resistant or waterproof? Or if he had a case on it that was water resistant? That could explain why the phone was still operable while getting wet.
I followed this case early on and seriously thought there would have been an arrest by now as IMHO he did not accidentally drown.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back