Found Deceased MN - Henry McCabe, 31, Mounds View, 7 September 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could this be some kind of hate crime?
Remember James Byrd Jr. Dragged behind a pickup?

We have a holiday weekend
Drinking
Out after midnight
Dropped off at a gas station
this leaves Henry walking and alone and intoxicated.

I'm sure others out there were intoxicated also.
Just a thought!

When u hear the phone call and the person says STOP... that kind of says something don't ya think.

Drinking
Out after midnight

Just a thought!

When u hear the phone call and the person says STOP... that kind of says something don't ya think.

I hadn't thought of that, and I sincerely hope it's not he case. What happened to MR. Byrd was disgusting.

The Minnesota Community Policing Services had an unofficial non-public water search on Fri, Oct 30. No results. If you are not familiar with the MCPS, it's an interesting organization. It is not a law enforcement agency, and I don't know who pays their salaries. (See FB for their mission statement.) MCPS is the organization offering a $10,000 reward. Also, here's an interesting story re: MCPS.

http://www.fox9.com/news/1514675-story

Telling a person to STOP instead of merely stopping them in part may indicate the speaker's confidence in their own level of Authority. This suggests that the speaker may be someone Henry " knew, " either personally, or as an archetype, if of course, it wasn't Henry himself.

The Minnesota Community Policing Services had an unofficial non-public water search on Fri, Oct 30. No results. If you are not familiar with the MCPS, it's an interesting organization. It is not a law enforcement agency, and I don't know who pays their salaries. (See FB for their mission statement.) MCPS is the organization offering a $10,000 reward. Also, here's an interesting story re: MCPS.

http://www.fox9.com/news/1514675-story

OOK, I was not familiar with this organization but that is pretty much BS. First of all, despite the small possibility mentioned in that article, Diaz will NOT be able to be POST certified in Minnesota to be an LEO again with a felony conviction, especially for theft. Theft is one of the few convictions where even a misdemeanor will prevent you from being POST certified. I understand wanting to give people a second chance, but to a SWORN LEO who STOLE someone's identity to wire money to her GANG MEMBER boyfriend? Are you freakin' kidding me? Yes, she has been punished for her crime BUT this lady has shown HORRIBLE choices, and broke the laws SHE WAS SWORN to UPHOLD! I can understand forgiving someone else's past issues but when LE commit illegal acts there is no excuse in my book, and there should be no second chances. It's not like she made some little mistake that cost her her job on a technicality. SMH.

So one of those articles says that HM's wife gave the Mounds View police some information about where or how to locate Henry but did not expand on that. What does that mean? I think it was coming from her, but is she lying? If she gave them that information why haven't they found him? Something sounds weird here. Either she's lying or something else is off and I'm not sure what.

I discovered who pays the salaries of the MCPS, the "non-police, police organization." They have a grant from the State of MN. You and I pay.

Drinking
Out after midnight

Just a thought!

Anything is possible of course, but I doubt very much this is a random hate crime. Minneapolis and the surrounding suburbs (esp north) have a very high black population, and hate crimes in general are rare around there - ie there is not a big skinhead or ayran brotherhood presence in New Brighton. There is too much pointing at people he knows for it to be a coincidence imo.

Anything is possible of course, but I doubt very much this is a random hate crime. Minneapolis and the surrounding suburbs (esp north) have a very high black population, and hate crimes in general are rare around there - ie there is not a big skinhead or ayran brotherhood presence in New Brighton. There is too much pointing at people he knows for it to be a coincidence imo.

I don't see this as a hate crime. The disappearance is a city setting - hard to drag a person w/o being seen. I see H's disappearance as a crime of opportunity. It could be gang related, or it could be robbery, but it seems either of these scenarios would leave H's body where the crime occurred. If someone picked him up, for what reason? He may have owed money to someone, but we don't know that at all.

On the news they said the body was weighed (or weighted?) down. Just what I heard, FYI.

I think there's a good possibility it's H. If so, was the drowning accidental, or was someone else involved?

I don't see where they are saying it was weighted down....but if so, then I would guess foul play....IMHO

The video said the body was "partially submerged"and near some brush, I haven't found anything that says it was weighed down. It is possible it was trapped in the debris - this lake has a pretty weedy shoreline. This is about the time a body would come to the surface so there is a good chance it is Henry. The chief hedged at mentioning race, and I think they have a good idea if it is Henry or not.

If this turns out to be H, I doubt he got there on his own, based on the calls and the location being opposite of where he was supposed to be (going home) - (Edit: just saw the FB news, thanks TC_MN!) Rush Lake would be a convenient drop point - several paths and roadways close to the water on the west and south sides with tree cover and no houses. I also don't see any lamp posts so it may have been properly dark as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back