DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still interested in "They are afraid..."

Maybe...

They are afraid I will tell police?

Still interested in "They are afraid..."

Maybe...

They are afraid I will tell police?
I'm thinking along the lines of Barway and the uncle. ...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

It doesn't make sinse to me that if someone attacked him they'd not take the phone first.

I couldn't hear much on the VM cause the news reporter talks over it. Is there a better on?
From what I can hear is it sounds like he is in pain. Like he fell off something and was hurt.
And what about the growling. Wth!!!
Have they looked under bridges? Maybe he fell off one but no water was underneath.

There's so much I want to say but I'll get in trouble so I'll keep most if it to myself. ...

It upsets me tho that they're pouting about her exploring other options and taking the reward away as punishment. Grow up.

That organization is a joke anyway. I would be surprised if they even have 10k to give away anyway.

All of the above is MOO.

There's so much I want to say but I'll get in trouble so I'll keep most if it to myself. ...

It upsets me tho that they're pouting about her exploring other options and taking the reward away as punishment. Grow up.

That organization is a joke anyway. I would be surprised if they even have 10k to give away anyway.

All of the above is MOO.

I think many of us are interested in what you have to say. What is your opinion of the situation?

At this point, all ideas are out there. What info is she with-holding? Does she really know where he is? Another poster pointed out that the lack of tears was suspicious. If H faked his own disappearance, this will be interesting. An adult can disappear any time he/she wants to do so, but the wife could be charged.

I also am local. I, too, share the same feelings about the "group" that withdrew funds and am suspicious they did not have the money. I keep wondering why there has been much emphasis upon $$$, the Go Fund Me, plus the fact the Liberian community doesn't seem to be involved as much in searches as one would think. Just wondering what the community "take" on the disappearance might be. Somehow, I don't think the community is apathetic; perhaps there's word on the street that we don't know.

I'm also suspicious of the entire disappearance. The real police seem to be mum these days, although this doesn't mean they are not involved.

Kare 11 has the story about the withdrawn reward:
http://www.kare11.com/story/news/local/2015/10/24/group-pulls--10k-reward-for-missing-man/74557950/

Is anyone else having trouble reading this article? It keeps telling me page not found. I even Googled the name of the article, but all the links just brought me to a page not found screen.

Both of the minnesotacbslocal articles just prior to this post have been yanked, the ones about the reward withdrawal. I did not watch the video on the other channel someone kindly posted. The two articles being yanked so quickly after publication, makes me think there are some stinking' politics going on between the private police association and the local can station - all just my opinion.

Both of the minnesotacbslocal articles just prior to this post have been yanked, the ones about the reward withdrawal. I did not watch the video on the other channel someone kindly posted. The two articles being yanked so quickly after publication, makes me think there are some stinking' politics going on between the private police association and the local can station - all just my opinion.

Both are the same article, aren't they?
The video that was in yesterday's article is still available - http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/3311161-reward-withdrawn-for-missing-mounds-view-man/

cache copy:
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The committee that is helping in the search for a missing Liberian man says it is withdrawing its reward offer.

The Minnesota Community Policing Services was working with the wife of Henry McCabe. The Mounds View man has been missing since Labor day. The Committee says McCabe’s wife wanted to bring in a new organization to help in the search effort.

“We received testimony from Kareen McCabe that she is purposely withholding information that we believe could lead to the location and recovery of Henry McCabe,” David Singleton of Minnesota Community Policing Services said.

They said she was not specific about what information she had. The group disagrees with her method of communications and will no longer provide a $10,000 reward.

They will still work with other family members on search and rescue efforts.

Early winter set in. Snow flurries today. Heavier next Friday. If H is out there somewhere, I don't think he will be found until next spring/summer.

If a 10,000$ reward were announced, but someone peripheral to the disappearance suddenly claimed to have information regarding the status of the missing person, information that they refused to share, it could potentially lead to a fraudulent attempt to collect the reward money. In this case the offer of a reward could be rescinded.

From the Henry T. Maccabe public Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/HTMcCabe/?fref=nf)

For Immediate Release: The Family of Henry McCabe brings in Cue Center for Missing Persons to join in their community Search efforts of Henry McCabe this Saturday, Oct 31st @ 10:00 am...........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back