Found Deceased MN - Henry McCabe, 31, Mounds View, 7 September 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He has another FB account under the name Joseph, but I know it's his because it says he's married to who we know is his wife. Also, in the address bar it has his name as Henry, but the name on the account is Joseph. Possibly his birth name is Joseph, middle name is Henry and he prefers to be called Henry?

https://www.facebook.com/jhenry.mccabe?ref=br_rs

One of McCabe's posts... It seems he is happily married.

"God has blessed me with a God fearing and faithful wife who tells me about all my weaknesses. The Bible says he who finds a wife find a good thing. I'm blessed and thankful to God. Moreover, I am still learning to be a great and caring husband and father."

One of McCabe's posts... It seems he is happily married.

"God has blessed me with a God fearing and faithful wife who tells me about all my weaknesses. The Bible says he who finds a wife find a good thing. I'm blessed and thankful to God. Moreover, I am still learning to be a great and caring husband and father."
That's how I was interpreting things as well. At least from his end he appeared to be happy in his relationship with his wife.

I wonder if this could be related to his political believes/activities from Liberia?

I'm so confused now. I keep going back and forth on the wife. He may have been happy but was she?

As disturbing as it is, it would be nice to listen without the reporter talking over it. I want to hear the conversation at the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

That sure sounds like he was in a bad place!
I don't think this will have a happy ending.

Why were they moving? Problems possibly with someone?

I'm so confused now. I keep going back and forth on the wife. He may have been happy but was she?

As disturbing as it is, it would be nice to listen without the reporter talking over it. I want to hear the conversation at the beginning.

Same here. I wish they played the audio for a little bit longer.

I wondered if there was a female voice? Next to impossible to tell, with that snippet, though.

JMO.

How frustrating that the family releases the audio in hopes someone will come forward, then the audio is not actually released, just played in the background of the newscast! Come on ABC.

What we can hear so far seems to indicate foul play and I am comforted the FBI is involved. I think the audio of talking at the beginning is just the voice mail greeting.

Going back and rereading some of the articles. Any thoughts on what the possible items of interest are mentioned?

http://www.twincities.com/localnews...-searchers-state-employee-find-items-interest

It was the second search for McCabe. "Some items of interest" were found Saturday that will be forwarded to law enforcement, Singleton said. He declined to disclose what the items were.

I can't say for certain but I did see a comment on one of the many FB posts, that a work glove type glove was found. I believe it was from the search near SA though so I don't know how useful that will be if Henry was assaulted closer to the creek.

Of course, anyone can wear a work glove, but wasn't it warm over Labor Day? Henry was more of an office worker, too.

Of course, anyone can wear a work glove, but wasn't it warm over Labor Day? Henry was more of an office worker, too.

What? It's not even know from where he disappeared??? New Brighton or Fridley?

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_28900977/search-shifts-new-brighton-missing-mounds-view-man

"We're still gathering information and sorting through things and trying to piece it together. That will continue until we get some answers and hopefully locate him," Kinney said.

He said at least one cellphone ping was in New Brighton, but other pings from the night McCabe disappeared placed him in Spring Lake Park and Fridley, as originally thought.

What? It's not even know from where he disappeared??? New Brighton or Fridley?

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_28900977/search-shifts-new-brighton-missing-mounds-view-man

"We're still gathering information and sorting through things and trying to piece it together. That will continue until we get some answers and hopefully locate him," Kinney said.

He said at least one cellphone ping was in New Brighton, but other pings from the night McCabe disappeared placed him in Spring Lake Park and Fridley, as originally thought.

The triangular section of town between Central (65) ,Hwy 10 and 694 has a few suburbs bordering each other, all very small, so the Spring Lake Park/Fridley/Mounds View/New Brighton confusion is just a matter of where in that triangle he might be. Fridley is a bit of an overstatement and just encompasses the Super America. I believe he is somewhere along that Rice Creek Trail corridor if he is not the river man.

Mounds View Police Chief Tom Kinney said the voicemail is concerning but is open to interpretation.

"It's hard to make any sense of it, if it's even his voice. We're trying to work through that and having the FBI work on that," Kinney said.

Mounds View police continue to treat this as a missing-person case, and Kinney said there no indication that it should be called anything other than that.

I realize they can't just say as a fact the voice is his, but honestly....they know the call originated from his phone and he has not been seen or heard from since. The voicemail sounds like someone being tortured to death. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to piece this evidence together. This guy has to be dead. They need to get some cadaver dogs into Rice Creek Park. The longer it takes to find him, the more any physical evidence that may be present can degrade.

I tried, unsuccessfully, to get channel 5 to put the full voicemail online. They said their law department won't let them :(

The voicemail sounds like someone being tortured to death. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to piece this evidence together.

Agreed. Or he was attacked by a coyote. The growling is seriously bizarre.

I tried, unsuccessfully, to get channel 5 to put the full voicemail online. They said their law department won't let them :(

Thank you for doing that! I have a feeling those two minutes are horrific. This case gives me the chills.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto
Back