MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the 25th anniversary of the Wetterling abduction approaches, it seems that some are increasingly prone to post assertions about the case here and elsewhere (facebook, etc.) that have no basis in fact. That seems desperate – for personal attention or gain, for missing answers, or for all of these reasons and more.

Prove that your posts are factual and your sources are legitimate.

Here is what’s coming:

October 22, 2014 - the 25th Anniversary of the Jacob Wetterling abduction passes uneventfully.

October 31, 2014 - the next Nielsen sweeps period begins - prepare for more media hype and sensationalism about the Wetterling abduction.

November 4, 2014 - John Sanner, who “works tirelessly to bring Wetterling's abductor to justice,” keeps or loses his $142,000.00/year job as Stearns County Sheriff.

November 4, 2014 - Janelle Kendall keeps or loses her $162,245.00/year job as Stearns County Attorney.

If you are tired of baseless speculation and endless conjecture, if you seek to unearth facts about the Wetterling abduction, start digging here:

View attachment 57887

Prov. 11:14

Are these Ionic columns a METAPHOR?

The picture looks fresh to me and that is the same type of sky we had around St. Cloud today. I don't understand the joke if it is one, has anyone casually notified le yet?

The picture Mossad posted is the columns outside the Stearns County Museum. They have lots of old files there that you can dig through. They also have online access, I'll go find the link for you all. I've already searched through files there on Jacob and other aspects of the case.

Here is the link to search online at the Stearns County History Museum:

http://stearns-museum.org/apps/shmcatalog/

You put the name you are looking for in the top box, and you can search for articles, or only photos. You can also go to advanced.

I have seen a preview for the hunt and I think it's finally going to give the look this case deserves. John walsh doesn't mess around, he lost his own son and has devoted his life to helping others in the same situations. He is driven by his heart, not money.

The picture Mossad posted is the columns outside the Stearns County Museum. They have lots of old files there that you can dig through. They also have online access, I'll go find the link for you all. I've already searched through files there on Jacob and other aspects of the case.

Here is the link to search online at the Stearns County History Museum:

http://stearns-museum.org/apps/shmcatalog/

You put the name you are looking for in the top box, and you can search for articles, or only photos. You can also go to advanced.

Did you find some exclusive information during your visit?

As the 25th anniversary of the Wetterling abduction approaches, it seems that some are increasingly prone to post assertions about the case here and elsewhere (facebook, etc.) that have no basis in fact. That seems desperate – for personal attention or gain, for missing answers, or for all of these reasons and more.

Prove that your posts are factual and your sources are legitimate.

Here is what’s coming:

October 22, 2014 - the 25th Anniversary of the Jacob Wetterling abduction passes uneventfully.

October 31, 2014 - the next Nielsen sweeps period begins - prepare for more media hype and sensationalism about the Wetterling abduction.

November 4, 2014 - John Sanner, who “works tirelessly to bring Wetterling's abductor to justicekeeps or loses his $142,000.00/year job as Stearns County Sheriff.

November 4, 2014 - Janelle Kendall keeps or loses her $162,245.00/year job as Stearns County Attorney.

If you are tired of baseless speculation and endless conjecture, if you seek to unearth facts about the Wetterling abduction, start digging here:

View attachment 57887

Prov. 11:14

At $5 a crack, it turns out I should have bought the annual pass.

Did you see the picture of the man who arrested in Jareds case, sitting in a hot tub, published just two days after Jareds assault? Did you see he reached out to God in another way, maybe a substitute for a confession?

At $5 a crack, it turns out I should have bought the annual pass.

Did you see the picture of the man who arrested in Jareds case, sitting in a hot tub, published just two days after Jareds assault? Did you see he reached out to God in another way, maybe a substitute for a confession?

No. Can you please post a link?

I do not have cable, so I hope that someone will list any new highlights from this show.

I rarely watch TV.

So I feel there has to be some kind of divine intervention or something to have the right person watch this show. Or else some other type of thing to catch this perp.

How often have we seen that the right conditions appear and someone is caught because of the most unusual of circumstances.

I can't think of any right now, but I know there are.

There was a case where I live just now where LE monitored the perp's FB and just busted him for murder. The case was two year's old. I found it interesting that LE even where I live looks at the net. I imagine LE has lots of info.

May it be now for Jacob.

I'm still looking for some clarity with regard to Jared's thoughts about the possible suspects in his case - and please forgive me if this was already clarified - but, I know he said the perp for his assault was not DR. Did Jared point the finger at any other suspects for his case? Many thanks

I'm still looking for some clarity with regard to Jared's thoughts about the possible suspects in his case - and please forgive me if this was already clarified - but, I know he said the perp for his assault was not DR. Did Jared point the finger at any other suspects for his case? Many thanks

Yes. I am so wondering as well.

Joy sure has not been a help on that at all. Just. Making up stuff.

Did you find some exclusive information during your visit?

Nothing I haven't shared here. ;) I searched various names we've looked at in the case; found all the band names DR had played with, history of the land in the abduction scene, articles about Jacob's case, some hard to find articles form the St. Joseph Newsleader, etc. If you find something you are interested in, you add it to your cart and they mail it to you. (Or you can just go there and get photocopies)

I actually ended up ordering a bunch of old photos I found of my dad and his family there. LOL. They had one pic of my dad I'd never even seen, from when he was young and just out of the service. A lot of their photos are donated by local families when cleaning out estates, and the survivors don't know who any of the people in old unmarked albums are. The Museum staff is very helpful, they will help you search for names and photos from certain years or locations.

I recognized the columns because the photographer was standing near one of our favorite picnic spots. The museum is definitely worth a trip for the park with walking trails surrounding it and the history inside.

Nothing I haven't shared here. ;) I searched various names we've looked at in the case; found all the band names DR had played with, history of the land in the abduction scene, articles about Jacob's case, some hard to find articles form the St. Joseph Newsleader, etc. If you find something you are interested in, you add it to your cart and they mail it to you. (Or you can just go there and get photocopies)

I actually ended up ordering a bunch of old photos I found of my dad and his family there. LOL. They had one pic of my dad I'd never even seen, from when he was young and just out of the service. A lot of their photos are donated by local families when cleaning out estates, and the survivors don't know who any of the people in old unmarked albums are. The Museum staff is very helpful, they will help you search for names and photos from certain years or locations.

I recognized the columns because the photographer was standing near one of our favorite picnic spots. The museum is definitely worth a trip for the park with walking trails surrounding it and the history inside.

Sounds interesting, I've been there many times walking my dog but have never gone inside. If anyone can find some information to discuss from there then we should certainly do that.

I found something interesting kind of by accident. Not at the museum, but on the newsmax archived newspapers site. I was searching through there for key words "kidnap, suspect, 1989" and came across this article. This guy was arrested and charged with two different sexual assaults, one in Nov. 1988, and one in Oct. 1989. I wonder if he was ever looked at in Jacob's case?? (His victims were older, one was 16 and and one was 23. But the dates caught my eye, and the fact that he grabbed victims and took them somewhere else to assault them.) Article at link.

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/samiping/Suspect.jpg

I found something interesting kind of by accident. Not at the museum, but on the newsmax archived newspapers site. I was searching through there for key words "kidnap, suspect, 1989" and came across this article. This guy was arrested and charged with two different sexual assaults, one in Nov. 1988, and one in Oct. 1989. I wonder if he was ever looked at in Jacob's case?? (His victims were older, one was 16 and and one was 23. But the dates caught my eye, and the fact that he grabbed victims and took them somewhere else to assault them.) Article at link.

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/samiping/Suspect.jpg

Eerily similar to Jareds assault, very interesting indeed. Unfortunately Jacob has never been let go, and why not, he supposedly made a clean escape under disguise. How many Chevy Celebrities can exist in a 100 mile radius, dark blue with luggage racks at that? I would be surprised if Le didnt take that demographic and then go over anyone who owned one. The same method that was used to locate Donald Blom in the death of Katie Poirier.

I do not have cable, so I hope that someone will list any new highlights from this show.

I rarely watch TV.

So I feel there has to be some kind of divine intervention or something to have the right person watch this show. Or else some other type of thing to catch this perp.

How often have we seen that the right conditions appear and someone is caught because of the most unusual of circumstances.

I can't think of any right now, but I know there are.

There was a case where I live just now where LE monitored the perp's FB and just busted him for murder. The case was two year's old. I found it interesting that LE even where I live looks at the net. I imagine LE has lots of info.

May it be now for Jacob.

Hi friend. Full episodes of the hunt can be found here. When they put it up, I'll supply a link for you.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+hunt+staring+John+Walshfull+episodes

I have seen a preview for the hunt and I think it's finally going to give the look this case deserves. John walsh doesn't mess around, he lost his own son and has devoted his life to helping others in the same situations. He is driven by his heart, not money.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member