MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently watching The Hunt with John Walsh: Jacob Wetterling-Abducted. For Directv on channel 202. It's really good so far. i'm from around the area, so I have goose bumps.

Interesting they show a guy in the dark with a nylon over his head and he could be anyone on the planet. Watching The Hunt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob was taken on my 18th birthday and I have never forgotten him.

Watching The Hunt with John Walsh. I'm from MN and this case is close to my heart. I hope someday the Wetterlings get closure.

Here goes Joy steering the story to Paynesville.....

Joy thinks DAH did Jared and Jacob.

Sheriff says blogger can speculate all day long, cops need facts and evidence.

if the paynesville events aren't connected, maybe the perpetrators ran in the same circle and knew who abducted Jacob.

Not getting specific enough. Show us the details of the vehicle they are looking for, they are using a ford as a prop.

The Hunt is over, nothing new.

It is seriously important we find the car in Jareds assault. Cars are like people, eventually they are buried, but its out there. The show missed the opportunity to bring out a memory about this car.

The show was good in that hoping the perp is watching himself and can just come forward on his own.

The reenactment of Jared's assault shows a summer day, he was attacked in January. In Minnesota.

The most interesting thing to me was Sheriff saying that he won't talk about evidence because when they get to a point of prosecution he doesn't want anything compromised.

The most interesting thing to me was Sheriff saying that he won't talk about evidence because when they get to a point of prosecution he doesn't want anything compromised.

That statement is actually very interesting.

Nothing new but hoping that every time his story gets out there it will get closer to reaching someone who will come forward.

At least they showed a sample of what the mask would have looked like. Not a nylon, not a stocking cap, just a black nylon material face covering. They left so much out though, no mention of other suspects, no mention of the POI, no mention of abusive priests in area...

They did show the area, the woods they ran into, the desolate road. I just hope they get lots of tips from this show. It's playing again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares