MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the police arrived he was back along the side of the church with his hood up standing there like a statue. LE told me there were some traffic tickets on the guy but did not reveal more. Im concerned this may not stop him, but today his dreams were turned into a nightmare.

Im not going to go any further into it.

My niece had a weird experience and my BIL reported the guy. He got plenty of info re the guy and even got him fired from his construction job. LE was forthcoming . It would be good to know so you can find out if he is a threat and where he is from.

Once you get the name, you can do a computer search.

It is interesting the different connections that can be found researching on the net

<modsnip>

In time, all shall be revealed, but let’s give your state and federal tax dollars a solid 25 years to prove their worth – that’s only 6 ½ more weeks.

Patience – remember, it’s a virtue.

Joshua Guimond went the way of Brandon Swanson, but the denizens of Maple Lake, MN, cannot accept such realities. Mother Earth is quick to reclaim all that is hers.

Prov. 11:14

I respectfully disagree that Josh Guimond "went the way of Brandon Swanson" For one thing, there are differing opinions on what happened to Brandon.

"There have been reports that Swanson may have been drinking on the night he disappeared, which could account for his confusion. But according to the Charley Project, these reports have been refuted by the authorities; investigators do not believe that Swanson was impaired. Brian Swanson also told theMarshall Independent that his son did not sound intoxicated or incoherent. He added that there was no way that Brandon would have been able to fake his way through a 47 minute phone call with his dad."
http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com/2008/05/051308-brandon-swanson-19-marshall-mn.html

And the lakes and waterways at St. John's were all searched by the Trident Corporation and no body was found for Josh Guimond. His family is right to keep on searching, IMO. (Just like the Swansons are still searching for Brandon)
http://www.minneotamascot.com/index...rticle&id=1908:searching-for-brandon&Itemid=1

I love puzzles and riddles, but when the riddles are about a missing child, I get mad. Someone is hiding something and I have to try to figure out the answer. The only person who puts puzzles on a missing person forum is someone who knows something of what happened. If the person or persons who did take Jacob are reading this, they better watch out. We will figure this out eventually. With help from Patty, Jared, Joy, Websleuths, the FBI and hopefully Stearns County we will bring answers to the Wetterlings about Jacob. Whomever takes a child (or WITHHOLDS INFORMATION ABOUT A KIDNAPPING) for sex or money or any reason in my opinion will go straight to H E L L.

Almost the right timeline, but wrong state...
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2014/09/former_flint_police_sergeant_f.html

A good reminder, however, to question authority (IMO)

This is why I am never impressed when people say there is no history of.......whatever.

From the article:

Woods joined the Flint Police Department in 1975 and earned an appreciation plaque in 1986 from the River Village Residents Association for his role in capturing several burglary suspects as a part-time security guard. Flint officials said he retired from the department but did know the date he left.

Maybe he is talking about how the info is on the net.

I know we have researched people on here that have been not allowed and the info removed.

Or since DR was into computers in grad school and has great knowledge, then perhaps DR has been very clever in hiding his computer footprint.

Definitely not that clever with today's computer grus.

I love puzzles and riddles, but when the riddles are about a missing child, I get mad. Someone is hiding something and I have to try to figure out the answer. The only person who puts puzzles on a missing person forum is someone who knows something of what happened. If the person or persons who did take Jacob are reading this, they better watch out. We will figure this out eventually. With help from Patty, Jared, Joy, Websleuths, the FBI and hopefully Stearns County we will bring answers to the Wetterlings about Jacob. Whomever takes a child (or WITHHOLDS INFORMATION ABOUT A KIDNAPPING) for sex or money or any reason in my opinion will go straight to H E L L.

Indeed.
May I add anyone that pretends to have information to this list?

There are other forums for fiction and x-files IMHO

Exactly. What goes around comes around...always has. The price will ultimately be paid.

When the police arrived he was back along the side of the church with his hood up standing there like a statue. LE told me there were some traffic tickets on the guy but did not reveal more. Im concerned this may not stop him, but today his dreams were turned into a nightmare.

Im not going to go any further into it.

Squatch, are you in MN?

I just returned home from the family cabin near Cold Spring. There was a school shooting there in '03, an officer shooting in '13, Jared's situation, plus so much more. My daughter wanted to take the dog for a walk alone in broad daylight. Sorry, kid. Not happening!

I have been away most of the summer and haven't been keeping up with the discussion, so apologies in advance for inevitable repetition. I just watched the Wetterling episode of The Hunt, which aired about a week ago. I thought it was quite a respectable overview of the case, though much was left out, most notably Rassier, and the show was missing a certain depth of feeling, which is understandable after all these years. (Still the best depiction of the Wetterling case I have seen was a segment from a spring 1991 missing-kids special hosted by Michael Landon, a month or two before he passed away of cancer. Anyone else remember that? It was extremely moving.)
At any rate, I think Joy is fantastic! She's really injecting some energy and passion into the case, even though the sheriff glibly dismissed her involvement. Joy raised the Paynesville incidents from 2 years before, and then noted the absence of incidents in 1988, during which time she conjectures that the perp was jailed. She mentioned having a convicted sex offender in mind who fit that criterion. I'm sure this has been discussed to death here in recent days, but I can't go back over 50 pages of stuff; it's too much. Sorry. Anyone have an idea to whom Joy's alluding? Is he someone who has been mentioned in these threads before? Assuming the same man did Jared and Jacob as well, she/they should track down a picture of how he looked at the time to see if Jared is able to identify him, as well as find out what kind of car he drove at the time, to see if it jibes with what Jared remembers. How difficult can that be? It's possible Jared could make a definitive identification, or rule him out conclusively. Incidentally, I want to echo what Walsh said and commend Jared on his exceptional courage. It must be unspeakably humiliating and disturbing to have had some molest you, but he seems to be doing well. Good for him!

All shall be revealed in the fullness of time.

Until then, allow MN state and federal tax dollars a solid 25 years to prove their worth &#8211; that&#8217;s only 6 ½ more weeks.

Patience &#8211; remember, it&#8217;s a virtue.

Those lacking patience can listen live for any signs of progress in the central Minnesota hinterlands, but don&#8216;t hold your breath.

Joshua Guimond went the way of Brandon Swanson, but the denizens of Maple Lake, MN, cannot accept such realities. Mother Earth is quick to reclaim all that is hers.

Prov. 11:14

the 'fullness of time"....is that God's time(as in a day equals a thousand years)? So you are ALL knowing?
6 1/2 weeks....will LE prove their worth? IDK....it remains to be seen.
Patience.....I remember LE telling PW to be patient....she stated emphatically: "Patient? That's my son! Find him! Why should we be patient while time marches on?! PATIENCE is NOT a virtue in this case.
'Those lacking in patience'...I LISTENED to your link....patiently.....as a lay person I am unable to decipher the LE cadence and codes....do I need to spend more time researching what these actually mean in order to determine whether or not your link holds any substance?

I have been away most of the summer and haven't been keeping up with the discussion, so apologies in advance for inevitable repetition. I just watched the Wetterling episode of The Hunt, which aired about a week ago. I thought it was quite a respectable overview of the case, though much was left out, most notably Rassier, and the show was missing a certain depth of feeling, which is understandable after all these years. (Still the best depiction of the Wetterling case I have seen was a segment from a spring 1991 missing-kids special hosted by Michael Landon, a month or two before he passed away of cancer. Anyone else remember that? It was extremely moving.)
At any rate, I think Joy is fantastic! She's really injecting some energy and passion into the case, even though the sheriff glibly dismissed her involvement. Joy raised the Paynesville incidents from 2 years before, and then noted the absence of incidents in 1988, during which time she conjectures that the perp was jailed. She mentioned having a convicted sex offender in mind who fit that criterion. I'm sure this has been discussed to death here in recent days, but I can't go back over 50 pages of stuff; it's too much. Sorry. Anyone have an idea to whom Joy's alluding? Is he someone who has been mentioned in these threads before? Assuming the same man did Jared and Jacob as well, she/they should track down a picture of how he looked at the time to see if Jared is able to identify him, as well as find out what kind of car he drove at the time, to see if it jibes with what Jared remembers. How difficult can that be? It's possible Jared could make a definitive identification, or rule him out conclusively. Incidentally, I want to echo what Walsh said and commend Jared on his exceptional courage. It must be unspeakably humiliating and disturbing to have had some molest you, but he seems to be doing well. Good for him!

1. DAH was announced in newspapers across Minnesota at the time. He was cleared rather quickly and that was announced as well.

2. Somewhere on here it is documented that Jared had tons of suspects to look at . It seems rather hard to believe that DAH was not one of them.

3. Some of us think DAH could have been in jail during Jared's abduction. Joy or anyone else in the area could find that out easily as it is a matter of public record.

4. If you read about the Paynesville cases, several are questionable. A couple of the incidences happened to the very same boy at different times. His sister also reported something happened to her. The camping incidence seems implausible.

5. Jared is brave but why should he feel humiliated? He did nothing wrong. Should a person who is robbed feel humiliated? Victims of monsters should not feel any shame ever.

Does anyone know on what basis DAH was cleared back then in Jared's case?

I, too, find Joy's ambitious efforts to garner publicity to the case fruitful -- mainly in that these cases desperately needed a new push to get the attention they deserve. I'm of the mind the Paynesville assaults may be separate from Jared and Jacob. I've always thought Jacob and Jared were connected. But, I have to defer to who Jared believes May have been his abductor since he saw the man face to face. Since Jared said DR was not his assailant, that brings the possibility that the three crimes (Paynesville, Jared, Jacob) May be a discrete set of events -- unless you believe Jared's case is tied into the Paynesville cases.

The distinctive difference of course is that Jacob never came home, and of course 13 years after that neither did Josh.

I agree with JBrown that a monk was involved in Josh's disappearance. Until we're able to see what the sheriff (and FBI if they ever deigned to get involved) has in his Bruce Wollmering room search file, there is no concrete evidence currently available for us to examine.

But apparently there is actual evidence which may tie DR to Jacob's abduction and disappearance. That is undeniably provocative.

If I listen to the Stearn's County police radio, is it possible I might hear that a body is discovered suddenly in tandem with the 25th anniversary of Jacob's abduction? Would this perhaps in any way possibly connect to the re election of the sheriff?

Here is a question for those who do not believe DR should be a POI or suspect in Jacob's disappearance - how do you account for the evidence found thus far that potentially connects DR to Jacob's case?

Was DAH cleared in Jared's case?

He was cleared in Jacob's case.

Is there anyone in the area who can see the dates of incarceration for DAH?

5. Jared is brave but why should he feel humiliated? He did nothing wrong. Should a person who is robbed feel humiliated? Victims of monsters should not feel any shame ever.
I never said he should feel humiliated, but one does. A sexual assault is humiliating because people can be cruel to the victim. Why do you think so many victims never come forward or remain anonymous? In part because of the stigma that some people place on them.

I never said he should feel humiliated, but one does. A sexual assault is humiliating because people can be cruel to the victim. Why do you think so many victims never come forward or remain anonymous? In part because of the stigma that some people place on them.

I do not think people put stigmas on children who are raped. No, I do not believe that for one minute. The child raper tells the child s/he is at fault.

It is true though, that parents in the past did not report boys being raped because of the issue of homosexuality.

That still is a huge issue with the Catholic Church. It seems bigger than priests being pedophiles.

Anyway, except for small minded disturbed people, no one blames a child.

Good question - was DH cleared in Jared's case? It's a shame if it's true the DNA from the assault on Jared couldn't be properly preserved. Can't seem to catch a break in any of these cases

A couple of things have happened with synchronicity in the last couple of days.

One, where my friend was on a plane and got a shirt and autograph from his grandson's favorite athlete because he sat next to the guy on a plane.

So, I think things happen. Strange things. Who knows what will happen when the universe works to reveal this horrible evil. There are things being uncovered all over that are hidden. Let these be some of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho