MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking their ages is strange. Perhaps it was just to buy him a few minutes to have a look at each one to choose. I'm sure the horrible men who are into 11 year old boys would be equally as happy with a 10 year old.

I want to get out my current theory (which changes over time when we discover things).
There is a BDSM ring who has several contacts in MN and around the country including people [modsnip] who can't be named, [modnsip] and possibly some [modsnip] relatives and former Stearns County LE. They stayed in communication through CB radio using code names notifying each other if any kids were outside unsupervised. One of the persons in the group did the Paynesville incidents and another did Jared and a third did Jacob. DR saw who did it, but because the group is so large and because he was threatened, he muddied up the investigation with false info and suspects who were at the scene, but just not at the exact time of the abduction. The person took Jacob, hid in one of DR's outbuildings, then seeked refuge at the Abbey who hid Jacob for a day or so before someone picked Jacob up to go to NY for child exploitation.

LE will need to find out any names of people who were in the group and had knowledge of the kidnapping. That is more difficult if one of the people were in LE and shredded files from Jared or the group.

I want to get out my current theory (which changes over time when we discover things).
There is a BDSM ring who has several contacts in MN and around the country including people mentioned on this site who can't be named, DR, DAH, RB and possibly some of DRs relatives and former Stearns County LE. They stayed in communication through CB radio using code names notifying each other if any kids were outside unsupervised. One of the persons in the group did the Paynesville incidents and another did Jared and a third did Jacob. DR saw who did it, but because the group is so large and because he was threatened, he muddied up the investigation with false info and suspects who were at the scene, but just not at the exact time of the abduction. The person took Jacob, hid in one of DR's outbuildings, then seeked refuge at the Abbey who hid Jacob for a day or so before someone picked Jacob up to go to NY for child exploitation.

If true, I'd bet LK and DS were involved also. I'm starting to think RB did Jared all on his own though.

That's scary stuff. Is there evidence of this ring?

There is that crazy guy who was a cop in WI who put the women in the freezer and then in the suitcases by Lake Geneva.

If someone is in BDSM, is it a special child part?

Is this your theory or do you have info that leads to this?

The CB channels were changed earlier. Do you have understanding of CB radios? I think everyone could hear, right?

There is a BDSM ring who has several contacts in MN and around the country including people mentioned on this site who can't be named, DR, DAH, RB and possibly some of DRs relatives and former Stearns County LE. They stayed in communication through CB radio using code names notifying each other if any kids were outside unsupervised. One of the persons in the group did the Paynesville incidents and another did Jared and a third did Jacob. DR saw who did it, but because the group is so large and because he was threatened, he muddied up the investigation with false info and suspects who were at the scene, but just not at the exact time of the abduction. The person took Jacob, hid in one of DR's outbuildings, then seeked refuge at the Abbey who hid Jacob for a day or so before someone picked Jacob up to go to NY for child exploitation.

It is an interesting idea, but there are tons of children who are runaways and who are out there totally unsupervised for hours every day. Why would they take a risk like this?

I posted on here about Covenant House which was in New York and turned out to be run by a oerv priest. He had access to a never ending supply of kids. I sent him some posters of Jacob at the time. Little did I know men of God were such perverts.

everyone with that certain frequency could hear, but IF they used code words/names, not everyone would understand and not everyone would have that certain frequency. we know the person who took Jared had a CB radio. We know LE has them in their cars. We know the Abbey has them. Truck drivers would have them too and people who worked with truck drivers- possibly farms or businesses.

It seems like a lot of work and risk when kids are available. Look at home many kids DAH got. He had no money , yet he was able to get plenty of kids.

The article I posted up above is interesting.

If your theory is in the right direction, it would be good. Someone could spill their secrets. Or someone will think of something they wondered about.

I'm just wondering, do you guys think there's a chance that Jacob is alive. I don't want to be pessimistic and i understand the Wetterlings hope but he would not be a child anymore, he would be mid thirties certainly no use to a paedophile. The Wetterling have made clear at every chance they could that nothing could change their love for him. I would love to think he will come home but i can't understand why there has been no contact from him. He could be brainwashed i suppose.

CB Radio, while popular in that era and still to a degree with truck drivers, is very subject to interference from sun spots and is frequently jammed by operators who use illegal high power amplifiers and get some kick out of depriving everyone else from using the frequency. If I remember correctly, there are 40 channels in CB.

Jbrown, you could well be onto something. There are a lot of dots to connect which would probably involve FB, MySpace as well as other locations in the internet. I feel perhaps - different people have different pieces of this puzzle. I would not discount Josh from this equation in terms of being a victim of some such thing - possibly linked to certain souls at the abbey of course. What was in Wollmerling's room and did he really die of cardiac arrest or did someone murder him? Was he acquainted with DR? One of our resident professional trackers commented about placing push pins on a map of MN and look for the center. Has anyone done that? I'm on the page with you, JBrown. I hope you will consider vetting your theory with Dr. Immelman as well as Josh's granddad. At least Bob G. will know someone is actively working on the big picture of all these cases.

Trackgd, how are these guys finding each other and connecting? I think JBrown's theory has merit.

they are most likely using the internet now- facebook or fetish groups. But they probably used cb radio in the 80's when Jacob was abducted.

scotgirl,
from the stories about kids who were put into this type of ring, they were brainwashed to believe their families would not want them back, they are "tarnished", or they would kill their families if they ever said anything. Many of the kids get hooked on drugs supplied by their pimps and die of overdoses. I have no clue if he is alive or not. There are signs that Johnny Gosch is alive. Jeff Guckert never took a DNA test to prove he wasn't Johnny.

I'm just wondering, do you guys think there's a chance that Jacob is alive. I don't want to be pessimistic and i understand the Wetterlings hope but he would not be a child anymore, he would be mid thirties certainly no use to a paedophile. The Wetterling have made clear at every chance they could that nothing could change their love for him. I would love to think he will come home but i can't understand why there has been no contact from him. He could be brainwashed i suppose.

I thought it was bondage, domination, sado-masochism. Could be wrong though:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744