DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true, Human. Sometimes I wonder if
LE have substantial amounts more
of evidence or - just a bit.

This is random, but, I still wonder about the real identity of the zodiac
Killer. There are so many suspects and apparently they do have DNA in that case.

Someone here once asked which case haunts us the most.
Very few could give only one answer even though the poster asked for one case.
I've always had this feeling I won't find out the truth about what happened to Josh Guimond until I'm much older.
At this point I just hope There will actually be a time when the truth is finally discovered in these cases.

Those dang priests!

It is sickening when anyone does these kinds of crimes against children, but when it is a "man of God", it is far more disgusting to me. To pretend to be so kind and holy. Vomit

Not sure if anyone else is watching CNN and john walsh to catch a predator and tonight its about jacob..It really nags at me that in all the details u hear they never get into the moments when the guy grabs them why dont they tell us more thats what stands out to me they dont say if he jumped in a car or not we need to hear those details when the kids were grabbed it really bothers me that they never go into that moment when this happend..

canmaneh, this was originally aired last Sunday. I am glad they air it repeatedly. The more times it airs, the more possibly leads we can get.

Good question - was DH cleared in Jared's case? It's a shame if it's true the DNA from the assault on Jared couldn't be properly preserved. Can't seem to catch a break in any of these cases

As we look back 25 years later and how there is no "assaults" after Jared, that this guy is dead or in prison for life. Before I link Jared to Jacobs case, I would like to hear why DR became a POI. Is it because he is helping the case or because circumstancial evidence ties him to it? If circumstancial evidence was found, how much longer will we wait for his confession?

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I haven't read all of the discussion as there are 11 different threads on this topic. I did read a few though, and I am thankful for all of the hard work that you've done on this case. I have a few questions. How did Trevor and Aaron get back to the house? Did they run through the field or did they get back on the road? If DR taught music lessons at his home, were there any other people who regularly received those lessons? Were any of the homes on that road just north of DR's driveway there in 1989? I have so many more questions and hypotheses, but I'm going to start with these.

As we look back 25 years later and how there is no "assaults" after Jared, that this guy is dead or in prison for life. Before I link Jared to Jacobs case, I would like to hear why DR became a POI. Is it because he is helping the case or because circumstancial evidence ties him to it? If circumstancial evidence was found, how much longer will we wait for his confession?

Wouldn't we all like to hear that? It's pretty obvious at this point that LE is not about to reveal anything to the public about the case, and why would they risk their reputation and/or be open to a lawsuit w/o substantial evidence?

I've mentioned this before and will do so again. We are not LE, media, nor anyone connected to the investigation. IMO we do not have a right to know.

The horse theory was a sarcastic comeback by me to explain how Jacob was whisked from the area without an engine, lights, or door slam being heard or seen. I left this post up for maybe 10 minutes before I self deleted it. A horse would leave an exceptional amount of trampling in the area, along with horse excriments at random. Obviously Mossad thought it was humorous as well.

"I'm on a horse"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5bUqZeESEc

And yet there were tons of horse shoe prints in the evidence field left by the initial searchers....and if a horse had been used, I would bet a paycheck no one would have had the knowledge to pick on set of prints out from all the others.

Not saying a horse was involved, just noting the irony.

Kinda lost my faith in the dogs --

Dogs do a good job IF: A) The scent article is not contaminated. B) The dog is specifically trained for the type mission. C) The handler is skilled.

To many times a Police bite dog is mistakenly noted as being a "Search Dog" when not trained for it.

Dogs do a good job IF: A) The scent article is not contaminated. B) The dog is specifically trained for the type mission. C) The handler is skilled.

To many times a Police bite dog is mistakenly noted as being a "Search Dog" when not trained for it.

Who knows what kind of dogs they had in 89. But in 2010 they had special trained dogs flown in. I bet those dogs in 10 were top notch. Probably in 89 they were not so great.

welcome bucshunter, [modnip] DR is a poi for this case. And you are right, not much was mentioned on the Hunt. Just the basics and a possible person they are looking at for the Paynesville incidents. Joy is trying to connect that person to St Joseph and Jacob's case.

[modsnip] Not much mention on the Walsh show.

And yet there were tons of horse shoe prints in the evidence field left by the initial searchers....and if a horse had been used, I would bet a paycheck no one would have had the knowledge to pick on set of prints out from all the others.

Not saying a horse was involved, just noting the irony.

Do you think the horses were right at the driveway? I imagine they did not start by the house

Welcome to websluths Kuvydoo! I understood that they ran through the field towards the woods (if anyone remembers different, please correct me). I am not sure about the private lessons, but I have read positive comments from students who took his music/band classes at the school. No, I do not believe the houses were there in 1989.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I haven't read all of the discussion as there are 11 different threads on this topic. I did read a few though, and I am thankful for all of the hard work that you've done on this case. I have a few questions. How did Trevor and Aaron get back to the house? Did they run through the field or did they get back on the road? If DR taught music lessons at his home, were there any other people who regularly received those lessons? Were any of the homes on that road just north of DR's driveway there in 1989? I have so many more questions and hypotheses, but I'm going to start with these.

I guess they really couldn't mention DR in The Hunt as a POI. Since he has not been charged with anything. I feel one of the most important facts about this was that no one knew the boys would be out, it wasn't planned in advance, they almost weren't allowed. So at some point on the way down they passed the abductor. He could guess they were likely to be going to the shop and heading back up at some point. Most people don't carry a mask around on the off chance of the opportunity to abduct a child. It had to be someone who had 10-20 mins to get into position ready for the boys return. The best place to wait would be a short distance down a side road of which DR's farm is the only one, ready to step out when the boys came along. I'm sure the police must have looked very closely at everyone living along that route to the Tom Thumb. I sure hope so.

I keep thinking about why the masked man asked each boy their age. Was it just to detain them or did he have a specific boy in mind and had to verify the age?

I keep thinking about why the masked man asked each boy their age. Was it just to detain them or did he have a specific boy in mind and had to verify the age?

That does not make sense to me.. Why not just ask their names? I don't know.. If he asked their age it almost seems he had to please someone else with his choice. Why would he care if it were just him. He would just take the one he wanted??? JMO

That does not make sense to me.. Why not just ask their names? I don't know.. If he asked their age it almost seems he had to please someone else with his choice. Why would he care if it were just him. He would just take the one he wanted??? JMO

Perverts have age preference. There were two boys the same age and Jacob was the last asked.

Welcome to websluths Kuvydoo! I understood that they ran through the field towards the woods (if anyone remembers different, please correct me). I am not sure about the private lessons, but I have read positive comments from students who took his music/band classes at the school. No, I do not believe the houses were there in 1989.

It is on here somewhere. DR said he had a student at his house that morning ( of the abduction).

I wonder if he had a soundproof room because who could stand to listen to children learning how to play instruments? aaargh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho