MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
scotgirl,
from the stories about kids who were put into this type of ring, they were brainwashed to believe their families would not want them back, they are "tarnished", or they would kill their families if they ever said anything. Many of the kids get hooked on drugs supplied by their pimps and die of overdoses. I have no clue if he is alive or not. There are signs that Johnny Gosch is alive. Jeff Guckert never took a DNA test to prove he wasn't Johnny.

If they want to know if that guy is Johnny, get his DNA off of a glass or something like that. It would be no problem at all. None.

scotgirl,
from the stories about kids who were put into this type of ring, they were brainwashed to believe their families would not want them back, they are "tarnished", or they would kill their families if they ever said anything. Many of the kids get hooked on drugs supplied by their pimps and die of overdoses. I have no clue if he is alive or not. There are signs that Johnny Gosch is alive. Jeff Guckert never took a DNA test to prove he wasn't Johnny.

Jacob was from an intact loving family. Very different from most kids that are targeted. You can read on that site I posted a little bit upthread.

Welcome to websluths Kuvydoo! I understood that they ran through the field towards the woods (if anyone remembers different, please correct me).
Yes, in the Walsh show, one snippet showed Patty standing at the crime site and saying the boys ran from near the copse of trees where they stopped through the field towards home. They didn't return to the road.
I think this DAH individual is a good one to look at, as he resembles Jared's composite. Do we know why he was eliminated as a suspect?

Yes, in the Walsh show, one snippet showed Patty standing at the crime site and saying the boys ran from near the copse of trees where they stopped through the field towards home. They didn't return to the road.
I think this DAH individual is a good one to look at, as he resembles Jared's composite. Do we know why he was eliminated as a suspect?

Do you have a pic of DAH???

So many of us have been wanting to see that!!!

Can you please scan and post???

_h366_w650_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

http://news.msn.com/science-technology/telepathy-experiment-sends-1st-mental-message

"We are using technology to interact electromagnetically with the brain."

Asking their ages is strange. Perhaps it was just to buy him a few minutes to have a look at each one to choose. I'm sure the horrible men who are into 11 year old boys would be equally as happy with a 10 year old.

Unless there was an ulterior motive.

I'm just wondering, do you guys think there's a chance that Jacob is alive. I don't want to be pessimistic and i understand the Wetterlings hope but he would not be a child anymore, he would be mid thirties certainly no use to a paedophile. The Wetterling have made clear at every chance they could that nothing could change their love for him. I would love to think he will come home but i can't understand why there has been no contact from him. He could be brainwashed i suppose.

The Wetterlings occasionally read posts, and to discuss JW's outcome seems inappropriate. WS purposes are to sleuth about evidence, what happened, and possible scenarios. We can hope that JW is still alive.

The Wetterlings occasionally read posts, and to discuss JW's outcome seems inappropriate. WS purposes are to sleuth about evidence, what happened, and possible scenarios. We can hope that JW is still alive.

You know them? They have told you they read here?

I keep thinking about the footprint on the driveway and DR waking up to see the police looking at the woodpile. It seems to me that footprint could also come from being yanked onto one foot. So, here's what I'm wondering. The most likely path heading up the driveway isn't taking the road. It'd be along the treeline. The kidnapper could dip into the trees if a vehicle approaches or he could see someone in the house. Looking at Google Earth, following that treeline would lead right back to the Del-Win Ballroom with the only worry that the other two kids get back and police respond in time, but it'd be hard carrying a boy. Of course, DR would follow a similar path. His nervous expression could have been a "they're onto me" reaction. Just a thought. Also, following the road would make it seem like the person had a car parked there.

Do you have a pic of DAH???

So many of us have been wanting to see that!!!

Can you please scan and post???
Sorry, my mistake. I Googled his name and went to "images", but I stupidly neglected to investigate further. I assumed the pic that came up was him, but it was a guy mentioned here named Delbert Huber.

Sorry, my mistake. I Googled his name and went to "images", but I stupidly neglected to investigate further. I assumed the pic that came up was him, but it was a guy mentioned here named Delbert Huber.

Delbert is a murderer who left this earth leaving an important detail about Jacobs disappearance, "he never knew the kid" For me that just hits home with the circumstances of this- time, area, disguised.

To be honest i'm not sure why you had to point this out. I have spent a long time wondering about this case and finally have the opportunity to discuss it with other interested people. I've always wondered why Jacob might not have been able to contact his family and this was answered by Jbrown. Whatever i post i always take into consideration the Wetterlings feelings. I hope with all my heart he is alive but to completely ignore any other outcome is not realistic. Anyway i don't want to further perpetuate the discussion on what might have become of JW so i'll say no more.

Just speculating...
What if there was more than one abductor? What if one person actually held JW and another person in a vehicle came part way down the road after the boys ran away? It was only 6 minutes until police arrived after the 911 call, but it took time for the boys to run home, get out the story, contact the baby-sitter's father, then for the sitter's father to call 911. Kevin supposedly arrived before LE, but after he got info on his scanner. This still gives time for a vehicle to have come into play.

Just speculating...
What if there was more than one abductor? What if one person actually held JW and another person in a vehicle came part way down the road after the boys ran away? It was only 6 minutes until police arrived after the 911 call, but it took time for the boys to run home, get out the story, contact the baby-sitter's father, then for the sitter's father to call 911. Kevin supposedly arrived before LE, but after he got info on his scanner. This still gives time for a vehicle to have come into play.

6 minutes, plus the time it took the boys to run home, tell the story, the adults to process the information and call LE.

What the abductor may not have known was exactly how long he had. I submit that he had an escape route in place and an alternate.

If he was not monitoring LE dispatch, perhaps he had staged an incident to gauge LE response time prior to the abduction, or had intimate knowledge of LE response times.

Add the questions about age and the command presence.

The abductor has a mission plan and objective. Very few professions offer this experience.

I believe the "command presence" it took in Jacob's case that night was simply that the person was very comfortable with the location. Many things can go wrong in the pitch black night on unfamiliar ground. Even though this was a crime of opportunity this particular night...he could've been planning something like this in his mind long before the opportunity presented itself at the end of HIS driveway.

I believe the "command presence" it took in Jacob's case that night was simply that the person was very comfortable with the location. Many things can go wrong in the pitch black night on unfamiliar ground. Even though this was a crime of opportunity this particular night...he could've been planning something like this in his mind long before the opportunity presented itself at the end of HIS driveway.

The only way I can see someone being comfortable abducting a child is if he had prior experience and had all his bases covered.

Some serial killers have noted that they almost botched their first abduction and murder and if LE had not missed all the clues, they would have been caught early on in their spree. Their confidence was gained after two or more murders.

Clothing, threat of a weapon, command presence, a sparse evidence field, a lack of fumbling and lack of nervousness to me indicate knowledge and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744