MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gone to the Wetterlings for 25 years?

He is a teacher of children that age.

As a retired teacher it blows my mind that he has such little feeling for children. Astounding.

DR has so many different stories of what he did that night. Why? They are documented on here.

Truth does not change.

Well thanks at least for answering my question. I realise it's probably annoying for long time posters to go over old ground but there are LOADS of posts on Jacob's story. Perhaps i'll not bother posting anything else until i get the chance to read back through the threads. It might be worth bearing in mind that sometimes new discussion of old topics can lead to different directions.

No no no please don't refrain from posting your thoughts or insights!! One never knows when someone new to the case may click on "last" for this thread to learn something. In spite of decades of research and theorizing, there is always room for opening a fresh dialogue. Carry on -- those who possess the full knowledge of Wetterling's disappearance can skip and the rest of us shall read -- or perhaps re-read, as it were.

Why did DR reach out to Joy and not to Patty to clear his name?

*shortened to respond in part

I think this might show DR's lack of sociopathic tendencies and dare I say even support his innocence.

Think about it. A true sociopath would've gone directly to Patty. Plus, as a named POI he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I can't blame him for not going to her first. (I also don't think he abducted Jacob. It just doesn't fit)

He wasn't named a POI until many, many years after the abduction. So no excuses...a decent person also would have gone to Patty. A guilty person would not go into the home of the child who he abducted when at least one of the witnesses were sure to be there.

It totally fits, I don't know what you mean by that. The person who did this was already in the neighborhood when the kids walked by and it wasn't one of the drivers of the cars that passed them on the way to Tom Thumb. It was a local who knew who these kids were and where they lived. He knew the neighborhood and topography even in the pitch black.

Sasquatch, what are you possibly going to do if someone else is found to be the abductor?

Sasquatch, what are you possibly going to do if someone else is found to be the abductor?

Completely accept it in complete humiliation. Im taking a side to clear or convict the POI to help this case, I can accept a different answer.

Hey you,
If it fits so well then why isn't DR in jail and where.is.Jacob??!!?!

what if the person he was with was lying for him?

'Stearns County investigators cleared Feeney from involvement in Jacob's abduction. A pair of witnesses said Feeney was in the St. Joseph area at the time of the abduction, but that he was with the witnesses when the abduction occurred. Investigators also noted that the grooming methods used by Feeney were not consistent with the violent circumstances of Jacob's abduction.'

Again, HE WAS WITH WITNESSES 20 minutes AFTER the abduction took place...otherwise he would be my #1

I can't help but look at the Hannah Graham case and think DR should be released as a POI.

Why?

Ok, apples to oranges, but w/Hannah's case they identified a poi, had an idea of where to look, and now (tragically) likely found her.

I realize DR wasn't a poi until many years later, but we know where he was and what he did after Jacob went missing. He didn't have an opportunity to drive to Canada and dump him or something.

Further, you look at the poi in Hannah's case and see he's likely tied to other assaults

You just don't see that with DR.

In any case, my thoughts are with the Grahams and Wetterlings. Can't imagine going through either situation

He can come to a huge party I will have if they find the perp!

I can't help but look at the Hannah Graham case and think DR should be released as a POI.

Why?

Ok, apples to oranges, but w/Hannah's case they identifiedthr a poi, had an idea of where to look, and now (tragically) likely found her.

I realize DR wasn't a poi until many years later, but we know where he was and what he did after Jacob went missing. He didn't have an opportunity to drive to Canada and dump him or something.

Further, you look at the poi in Hannah's case and see he's likely tied to other assaults

You just don't see that with DR.

In any case, my thoughts are with the Grahams and Wetterlings. Can't imagine going through either situation

The perp was not a POI. He was arrested. He was arrogant enough to be seen on cameras.

His cell phone pings may have led to the location which was a couple of miles from his boyhood home.

He was considered to be a real sweetheart.

It's my understanding that his parents returned from Europe within 3 days after the abduction.

The smell would've been unbearable within hours, so having 15 years to hide the body doesn't make sense.

PLUS they searched his car I believe within 72 hours while he was at his school transporting band items

It's my understanding that his parents returned from Europe within 3 days after the abduction.

The smell would've been unbearable within hours, so having 15 years to hide the body doesn't make sense.

PLUS they searched his car I believe within 72 hours while he was at his school transporting band items
It is a large spread, not a McMansion

The first billboard (print) is located directly across the highway from the former Tom Thumb location in St. Joseph, MN. The second billboard (digital) is located 4 miles east of the first billboard, and the third billboard (digital) is located 4.8 miles east of the first billboard. The second and third billboards are located in St. Cloud, MN.

Billboards.jpg

Can a few new billboards unravel a 25-year-old mystery? Do billboards find missing children?

Or is one better off relying on pillars in the community to accomplish such things?

View attachment Pillars.bmp

Prov. 11:14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members