MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would agree at this point that either Kevin is slowly coming forward about this, or its DR and noone else? Are we down to it or is there a phantom.

How could Kevin have done this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How could Kevin have done this?

Because within that 30 minute window 915 to 945 there was a fresh ending footprint next to a freshly laid tire track. Either Jacob was taken by THAT vehicle, and if he wasn't, the only explanation is that it's staged by the person of interest.

Jacob was taken by the vehicle that left this tire track, imo-

footprints.jpg

Because within that 30 minute window 915 to 945 there was a fresh ending footprint next to a freshly laid tire track. Either Jacob was taken by THAT vehicle, and if he wasn't, the only explanation is that it's staged by the person of interest.

So the 4 witnesses are all lying for him and have covered up for 25 years?

You know what, it's possible. Have we met this family, do we know a thing about them? what kind of guy is kevin? how intelligent is he? He's a ghost to us. But I believe we have the only 2 scenarios in which Jacob was taken, either by kevins vehicle or DR.

You know what, it's possible. Have we met this family, do we know a thing about them? what kind of guy is kevin? how intelligent is he? He's a ghost to us. But I believe we have the only 2 scenarios in which Jacob was taken, either by kevins vehicle or DR.

I tried searching through the threads but Kevin comes up too many times. Would someone point me to a link or info about this guy?

I tried searching through the threads but Kevin comes up too many times. Would someone point me to a link or info about this guy?

You should read Joy's blog the 'Kevin's story' bit. I know there are a few people on here who don't much like Joy but i think she is doing a good job trying to clearly lay out the different parts of the case.

There are families in the world that take hallucinegenic drugs, cocaine, alcohol together. And you are either in or out of the family. Kevin revealed this information to a marshall at a party? Was kevin drunk and high? Spilling some beans. They took jacob, took him to the rest of the family, then returned into st joe and talked to the medical cop and people in the store as if they are innocent. This is an opinion.

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/63364/0/KARE-11-Investigates-News-in-the-Wetterling-Case

Police had long said that Jacob was taken away in a vehicle. Investigators had managed to trace Jacob's footprints — the last step ending at a fresh tire track.
Earlier this year investigators announced they are discounting the tire track, believing they've accounted for the tire.

I can't find this "announcement" anywhere in the media links. Anyone know where to find it?

It seems everything we know about Kevin's story is coming from what he told Joy.

Coming clearer

Kevin and his girlfriend were parked in "lovers lane" DR'S driveway when the boys came by, kevin knows they will be returning. The nylons are straight off his girlfriend, the handgun is under the seat (because of drug deals) he abducts Jacob in a high state of mind. Now I dont know what they do from here but if the rest of the family is not involved, did Kevin later on trick the rest of the family into believing they were playing cards that night? So when LE questions the family 15 years later, they only remember whst kevin later taught them to believe? Thank you for allowing me to post randomly here.

Coming clearer

Kevin and his girlfriend were parked in "lovers lane" DR'S driveway when the boys came by, kevin knows they will be returning. The nylons are straight off his girlfriend, the handgun is under the seat (because of drug deals) he abducts Jacob in a high state of mind. Now I dont know what they do from here but if the rest of the family is not involved, did Kevin later on trick the rest of the family into believing they were playing cards that night? So when LE questions the family 15 years later, they only remember whst kevin later taught them to believe? Thank you for allowing me to post randomly here.

Ok, but if Kevin did it he essentially got away with it. Why come forward after so many years? I realize you are reaching for anything at this point and that we have to exhaust all individuals who were on scene.

1-Kevin wouldn't have come forward EVER if he were the perp.
2-Kevin was only on DR driveway due to hearing of an abduction on his gf's mom's scanner and he & gf took off right after and drove up DR driveway, turned around and left when he saw no activity. There were 3 witnesses and the fact that the car he drove had brand new tires was probably not a publicly known fact.

Ok, but if Kevin did it he essentially got away with it. Why come forward after so many years? I realize you are reaching for anything at this point and that we have to exhaust all individuals who were on scene.

1-Kevin wouldn't have come forward EVER if he were the perp.
2-Kevin was only on DR driveway due to hearing of an abduction on his gf's mom's scanner and he & gf took off right after and drove up DR driveway, turned around and left when he saw no activity. There were 3 witnesses and the fact that the car he drove had brand new tires was probably not a publicly known fact.

Because he was drunk at a party with a marshall, did he regret spilling the info the next morning. We dont know.

What I can never get over is the fact that this 'Kevin' kept this incredible information a secret for 14 years before he bothered to say anything. With the amount of press that this case has gotten, worldwide....what kind of person doesn't speak up and reveal they were AT THE SCENE just minutes after the abduction? Blows my mind. And that he considered loading the bikes in his truck of his car.

I don't know if Kevin is real or not but he sure made threw a wrench into this case with his actions that night and then his lack of speaking up for 14 years.

Just to clarify, who are the four witnesses that you're referring to? The mom and gf? And technically they've only had to lie and cover up for 11 years, since he waited 14 years to come forward. :)

Just to clarify, who are the four witnesses that you're referring to? The mom and gf? And technically they've only had to lie and cover up for 11 years, since he waited 14 years to come forward. :)

Gf, Gfs brother and his gf and the mom.

Come to think of it, Kevin came forward in 2004. There was a quiet search warrant executed in 2004 and that's when DRs computer was searched. So when Kevin was ruled out, LE really went after DR 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member