Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have seen actual abductions?

Come off it, you know what I mean. I've read cases on here where children were either abducted or murdered inside their own home and the family dog didn't bark.

If anyone had accused him of molesting them or their child, we would know about it.

There could be other things.

A teacher that I know that liked boys was a swim coach along with his teaching job.

Back in those days, boys did not wear swimsuits in the school pool.

The boy he made a relationship with killed himself and the mother refused to talk about it.

This was not common knowledge. A friend and I ferreted it out and could do nothing with the info.

There could be other things.

A teacher that I know that liked boys was a swim coach along with his teaching job.

Back in those days, boys did not wear swimsuits in the school pool.

The boy he made a relationship with killed himself and the mother refused to talk about it.

This was not common knowledge. A friend and I ferreted it out and could do nothing with the info.

There is no evidence that anybody has ever accused DR of anything, so as we can't prove a negative the default position is that DR never has been accused of anything.

Come off it, you know what I mean. I've read cases on here where children were either abducted or murdered inside their own home and the family dog didn't bark.

How do we know that?

A family friend? The dog was given treats? Dogs bark.

I walk seceral miles a day. Not all at once. Dogs bark every single time ,from far away. Up their driveways. Everyday even though I have done it for months and I have even gone up the driveways in a car to visit the families. Too scared of the dogs for me to walk up the driveway. Don't want to find out what they think.

My son had a pit bull, The mailman brought treats and the dog was the mailman's best friend.

There is no evidence that anybody has ever accused DR of anything, so as we can't prove a negative the default position is that DR never has been accused of anything.

Except for the tiny little fact he has been named a POI and thousands of dollars have been spent to examine his parent's farm and his journals and other mementoes, which LE has kept.

Were those ten houses not in a little cul de sac all together at the top of the road? Unless my memory is playing tricks on me, that was the case in 1989. No abductor is going to snatch a child there, he would drive down the road and find a deserted place with no witnesses.

Yes, there was a cul de sac at the dead end of 5-7 houses. But on the way to the Thumb, there was a suburban neighborhood with several houses along the road. Not real close, but like a suburb close.

I'm not convinced he did lie. If there was only one set of tyre tracks that begs three questions...

1) What happened to the tyre tracks from the music pupil who went to the Rassier house for a lesson that day?

2) Why do Jacob's footprints stop a short way up the drive?

3) If a perp drove a short way into the drive and turned the car, and Kevin also drove a short way into the drive and turned the car, how do we know Kevin's tyre tracks didn't cover the perp's?

We're looking at clipped photographs and dealing with incomplete information, so I don't think we can be absolutely sure that there were only one set of tyre tracks on the drive. On a slightly tangential note, Kevin's story begs another question - he says he spoke to a police officer at the scene that night, so why didn't that officer tell his colleagues straight away that a car had turned in the drive?

1. LE did account for those tracks and the media or LE hasnt told us that detail yet, imo. And this is an excellent question because if they did in fact account for these students tracks, then another perp coming through between the student and kevin would be there too.

2. Jacobs prints end there because he was taken by a vehicle or the perp picked him up and carried him from there. Or the perp came back and staged it.

3. I think its possible but highly unlikely that kevin deleted another car.

Has he ever had a bf or gf? More than one person has given me the suggestion that he has aspergers or spectrum disorder. Hey, we're all a little weird, which helps explain to me why he acted so strange.

There are plenty of people that have Asperger's that are married. Think Bill Gates for an easy example

How do we know that?

I walk seceral miles a day. Not all at once. Dogs bark every single time ,from far away. Up their driveways. Everyday even though I have done it for months and I have even gone up the driveways in a car to visit the families. Too scared of the dogs for me to walk up the driveway. Don't want to find out what they think.

My son had a pit bull, The mailman brought treats and the dog was the mailman's best friend.

We all know dogs bark, I live in the country too and get barked at every day. But dogs don't always behave typically for whatever doggy reason of their own, sometimes they don't bark even when a stranger breaks into the house.

One of the much discussed points in this case is the abductor asking the boys their ages. To me, as a teacher, DR would have been able to easily estimate the boys ages and would not have bothered to ask. The comment about the gun and shooting the boys if they looked back is not language I would expect a pedophile priest to use, or a teacher for that matter. The comments do not seem consistent with the types of individuals we have been discussing.

My feeling is that this was an organized abduction with a specific age boy in mind. Could be a pedophile paid an experienced abductor to abduct a boy that met his specific tastes. Could be a motive we have not yet considered. What are the potential reasons an abductor would want a specific age boy?

The history of criminal investigation has proven one thing time and again, that it's way too easy to get focused on one POI and one scenario to the exclusion of all else.

As a teacher of 30 years, I can guarantee that teachers cannot identify the age of a child.

One of the problems children face in school is if they are taller than other children or more developed, people expect more of them because they appear more mature.

If a child is smaller, then the child is looked at as younger.

Think of the term, "Little Man syndrome". These things are real and affect people.

Yes, there was a cul de sac at the dead end of 5-7 houses. But on the way to the Thumb, there was a suburban neighborhood with several houses along the road. Not real close, but like a suburb close.

No abductor is going to park in a cul de sac with a group of houses, or a suburban neighbourhood to wait for his victim, especially not when he has a nice deserted country road to drive down. Back in 1989, when you passed the suburban neighbourhood and the cul de sac and drove down the country road proper, the first turn off was the Rassier driveway.

Except for the tiny little fact he has been named a POI and thousands of dollars have been spent to examine his parent's farm and his journals and other mementoes, which LE has kept.

His parents farm has been searched three times, he has been questioned, his journals etc have been not only kept but also no doubt examined carefully too. Which leads us to the tiny little fact that DR has never been arrested or charged.

Nor has he ever obtained legal counsel representation, which I think says a lot. Other suspects in this case have 'lawyered up' immediately and subsequently released from questioning. Hmmmm...

His parents farm has been searched three times, he has been questioned, his journals etc have been not only kept but also no doubt examined carefully too. Which leads us to the tiny little fact that DR has never been arrested or charged.

The journal could hold the truth, the cedar chest may have had jacobs clothes in it. But are they going to prosecute or charge before finding Jacob?

Nor has he ever obtained legal counsel representation, which I think says a lot. Other suspects in this case have 'lawyered up' immediately and subsequently released from questioning. Hmmmm...
It is simply arrogance. To be named a poi and not retain representation does not signify innocence, it's just a convenient myth cops use in the prisoners dilemma

No abductor is going to park in a cul de sac with a group of houses, or a suburban neighbourhood to wait for his victim, especially not when he has a nice deserted country road to drive down. Back in 1989, when you passed the suburban neighbourhood and the cul de sac and drove down the country road proper, the first turn off was the Rassier driveway.

No , I am sorry it was not. I know this because I was on that road while searching several weekends in a row and then several times later.

The cul de sac is at the other end.

How do we know that?

Smokey plays a very important role in DR'S story, barking at the car which turned around and aroused him from his record inventory. From the limited pics of the crime scene, Smokey was all over the place. If Dan is to be believed, no way Smokey wouldn't bark at a car on his land.

Smokey was an outside dog.

No cul de sac. The cul de sac is at the end. The very end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member