Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ELOC--

Do you discuss the early suspects in your book, like the one phantom is talking about?

Yes, if 40+ pages focused on suspects counts? :-)

The book will be available on Amazon.com by March 1st, 250+ pages, 325+ sources...

I think he asked to view their faces & asked their ages because he knew these boys and knew which one he wanted but couldn't see clearly through the black pantyhose that he put over his head after he removed his glasses and really couldn't see well.

Or....HEAR their voices.

DAH vs Jared's perp sketch

compare.jpg

DAH vs Jared's perp sketch

compare.jpg

Wow. This could, indeed match. I didn't think so until I saw this side-by-side

Keep in mind one must separate the variables:

Jared and Jacob's attacker may not be the same person

The sketch is based on Jared's attacker who may or may not be the same as Jacob's

IF it was the same person who attacked both boys, it could be that DAH was lurking around the hockey arena earlier that day and followed the Wetterlings back to the neighborhood. (I don't know how likely such a narrative is, but it could fit given Jared's attacker seemed to have a hockey connection)

I'd love to know

1. If Jared thinks this is the guy
2. Trevor and Aaron's response to the photo.

Anyone read the Searching for Jacob Facebook post from 12/1? Who do you think that man is? Aren't court documents public record?

Wow. This could, indeed match. I didn't think so until I saw this side-by-side

Keep in mind one must separate the variables:

Jared and Jacob's attacker may not be the same person

The sketch is based on Jared's attacker who may or may not be the same as Jacob's

IF it was the same person who attacked both boys, it could be that DAH was lurking around the hockey arena earlier that day and followed the Wetterlings back to the neighborhood. (I don't know how likely such a narrative is, but it could fit given Jared's attacker seemed to have a hockey connection)

I'd love to know

1. If Jared thinks this is the guy
2. Trevor and Aaron's response to the photo.

DAH is not a killer, imo. Had he abducted Jacob in disguise, DAH doesnt have a reason to kill Jacob. How does Jareds perp have a hockey connection?

Anyone read the Searching for Jacob Facebook post from 12/1? Who do you think that man is? Aren't court documents public record?

I just now read it. Interesting story, but, I don't know any more about it other than what I just read. I see that name has an asterisk "*" by it, but, I'm not certain where that is takes you; I don't see footnotes or anything; I may be over looking them; I'd ask on the page itself, to the person who wrote it.

I just now read it. Interesting story, but, I don't know any more about it other than what I just read. I see that name has an asterisk "*" by it, but, I'm not certain where that is takes you; I don't see footnotes or anything; I may be over looking them; I'd ask on the page itself, to the person who wrote it.

I saw in an earlier post that meant the name had been changed. Why all the secrecy? Is it illegal to name names? Really, is it? Maybe someone here knows?
I did message the FB page and I will see if I get a response. It is truly frightening how many pedophile psychopaths there were in the area at that time. And I'm sure what the public knows only begins to scratch the surface.

The fb page is ELOCs page for JW, the post is a passage from his book. The asterisk is a fake name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELOC is doing a helluva job with this book. Talking about early suspects, other attacks in the area, tying things together, great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't say for sure but think the name with the *asterisk* has been an individual discussed on WS before...but all of that info was subsequently deleted as he was not a declared POI. IMO...if it is the man I'm thinking of...he resembles Jared's perp's sketch the most.

I saw in an earlier post that meant the name had been changed. Why all the secrecy? Is it illegal to name names? Really, is it? Maybe someone here knows?
I did message the FB page and I will see if I get a response. It is truly frightening how many pedophile psychopaths there were in the area at that time. And I'm sure what the public knows only begins to scratch the surface.

Here's my understanding. As already mentioned it represents a fake name; I didn't realize that till just now myself. That fb page is managed by one of our posters ELOCsoul, and I guess that's a passage from a book that he's writing. The reason for the 'fake name' is that, he's sometimes referring to people who may be considered as suspect by some, but, who have never been named as a suspect by LE or by the main stream media. That's my understanding.

It's against the rules on WS to name someone if they haven't been outed in main stream media. I myself have a strong suspect in mind that we can't discuss at all, unfortunately. Hopefully after ELOC's book comes out we can discuss the people at least using their fake name!

I believe that there are other suspects that look a lot more like Jarrods sketch than DAh or DR

Here's my understanding. As already mentioned it represents a fake name; I didn't realize that till just now myself. That fb page is managed by one of our posters ELOCsoul, and I guess that's a passage from a book that he's writing. The reason for the 'fake name' is that, he's sometimes referring to people who may be considered as suspect by some, but, who have never been named as a suspect by LE or by the main stream media. That's my understanding.

Correct, we cannot openly discuss the names of suspects who have not been publicly named as suspects in here. For the book, I'm using fictitious names of individuals who have never been named in the media as a suspect or witness. For example, Hart has been named several times since 1990, so his name is used directly. (More than 10 pages on him alone). Witnesses mentioned in the book have fictitious names to protect their identities.

By the way, one of my goals is to get the book into libraries and other public collections. Part of the proceeds from the book will be used to supply copies to libraries. Also, the public will be able to donate a copy of the book to a library of their choice at a discounted price. A portion of proceeds will be donated to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Of course, I hope to be able to cover my costs incurred along the way with this project, but I'm not looking to benefit financially from it. It's been a labor of love for me, and something that I hope will become an important work. I'm confident that even those who have followed Jacob's story closely over the years will be surprised by the book.

-ELOCsoul

with a side by side, I do not see DAH looking like the mugshot at all.

the nose is way too thin, although there are the downward lips.

What about the mustache?

as far as Jacob, DAH does not fit for many reasons including the size.

DAH is a very small man.

I don't think he fits the sketch either. His nose is way off....DAH's nose is a bit crooked and has kind of a round/bubble ending to it, and curves to our left at the end. The sketch's nose is nearly flawless.

Also, the jawline....DAH's is pretty round and the sketch is more square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member