MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well written. The reason it's right is that we truly aren't going to find jacob through the media, if he is found, it will be because of some local farmer, or somebody of that nature.

You mean that somebody that actually has a conscience.

THIS POST WAS MADE BY CHAPLAIN and I am commenting on it:
Respect the Phantom greatly, but my read on his post was as a solicitation for us to pay him to investigate.

MY RESPONSE:
I didn't get that impression at all. I think he is just saying someone not connected to the case - and not connected to Stearns LE should investigate.
I think not.

If we drop the entire idea of sex.....then why would the perp select Jacob over Aaron....the two being the same age

as a 'post it note'....as Dave K stated earlier...something is amiss with the quoting system here on WS....my post was a response to Trino yet the poster human is referenced.....not sure what's going on.[/I]

RBBM

For what it's worth. It's not actually that the Quote system on the site is out of whack. It's just that all posts Quoting another that stem from the one particular post are out of whack. Because, as I mentioned in previous post, the close quote on the one post is incomplete, then all Quotes following that, are enclosing a Quote that is misrepresenting who's being quoted.

In Human's post 947, you'll see that the Quote system didn't work as normal, because, note the closing "Quote" is missing the right-hand bracket. Here's a copy/paste of it - [/QUOTE - In that post, the right-hand bracket, just somehow got deleted, and that affects all following quotes, in that particular series.

Following that; in post #951 Trino tried to quote Human's post 947, and got Trino's own original post that Human had quoted, along with Human's post which looks like it is a part of Trino's post.

Also, in that post, you'll see, outside the quote, where it's printed
, that is a result and indication of the same problem.

Post 952, Human tries to quote Trino, and it's Trino's quote, but, it looks like it is quoting Human.

Following that; Chaplain's post 953, ElOsoul's 957 and cGorg's 975 (as noted) all quote Trino, but, it looks like Human.

Shergal's posts 954 & 956 were also affected, but, she corrected them.

These can all be edited, if the edit option is still available. I know that the edit option goes away eventually and I've noticed lately that sometimes it goes away, not that long after a post is originally made. Not certain why that is.

Well, i think he asked to view their faces to see which of the three he thought was the most attractive, which would determine who he would most want to take and molest, if that makes sense.

This an opinion but not proof. He could very well have been looking only for J.

I think it's interesting that Kevin, who is not considered a POI, will not come forward with his identity nor will those who were associated with him the night of the abduction. Kevin is no longer a young man; he would be middle age by now. What has he to fear? Why has he not, as Jared has, shared his story with the media? This could be helpful.

I think it's interesting that Kevin, who is not considered a POI, will not come forward with his identity nor will those who were associated with him the night of the abduction. Kevin is no longer a young man; he would be middle age by now. What has he to fear? Why has he not, as Jared has, shared his story with the media? This could be helpful.

Yeah somethings not right there, why didn't his firefighter brother help LE identify those tire tracks if Kevin never successfully did yet. Why did they together let the hunt for that vehicle go on for 15 years?

We've also got a height reference now putting him at 5' 5" without the hair. I think that nearly or completely discounts him from the Wetterling.

He doesn't have the sticking out ears that Jared noticed so much either. The face is similar though.

For those, who've wanted to see better pictures of DAH. They've just become available. Along with more information about the individual.

http://www.joybaker.com/2014/12/27/an-early-suspect/

I just read her email re: concern with him being let out. It appears if the legislature does nothing, he probably will be out.

"Sen. Warren Limmer, R-Maple Grove, said he believes the court will give lawmakers one more chance and only take over if they still decline to act. A takeover, he said, could include the direct release of clients into the community, which he said is not in anyone’s best interest. “Every other state has learned to handle this population except Minnesota,” he added. “I think we painted ourselves into a corner.”

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/12/27/lawmakers-pressured-to-alter-sex-offender-commitment-law/

I find it odd that on the "The Hunt" Joy stated it was unlikely that more than one "sociopath" would be in such a small area. But, DAH meets that criteria along with the Bahners and up to two dozen monks.

maybe the perp placed something in his mouth like a crumble up piece of paper to disguise his voice, which could possibly explain why the perp sounded "like he was had a cold or something".

We've also got a height reference now putting him at 5' 5" without the hair. I think that nearly or completely discounts him from the Wetterling.

I must have missed the 5'5" reference. Where did you see that? TIA!

Thanks, I just noticed that right after I posted. I guess I'm not used to looking at mug shots. :)

I just read her email re: concern with him being let out. It appears if the legislature does nothing, he probably will be out.

"Sen. Warren Limmer, R-Maple Grove, said he believes the court will give lawmakers one more chance and only take over if they still decline to act. A takeover, he said, could include the direct release of clients into the community, which he said is not in anyone’s best interest. “Every other state has learned to handle this population except Minnesota,” he added. “I think we painted ourselves into a corner.”

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/12/27/lawmakers-pressured-to-alter-sex-offender-commitment-law/

Personally, I would think that the nature and severity of his crimes, sexual abuse of youth, plus the numbers and duration should have had much longer sentences than he was given in the first place.

For those, who've wanted to see better pictures of DAH. They've just become available. Along with more information about the individual.

http://www.joybaker.com/2014/12/27/an-early-suspect/

I cannot fix my quote problem. Too many hours have gone by. I have little internet access.

Anyway, if anyone has not seen this article by Joy, it is fabulous.

Real research with real facts.

Kudos to Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to vomit and scream.

My relative is one of the people who is being sued, although the State is the one who is the defendant, not the individuals being sued.

My relative quit the job because it was too sickening. Listening to why it was ok to rape babies.

These people are monsters.

I don't care if other states have learned to handle the problem. BS.

Other states have issue upon issue.

It is a money issue, not a safety issue.

The problem that is faced with giving these monsters longer sentences is that it is felt then that they may kill the victims rather than releasing them.

This civil commitment is a good solution,

These monsters have a nice place to live.

When they get out, if they can find a place to live, it is the worst of the worst.

Finding a job is just about impossible. Who wants to frequent a business that hires a psychopath?

I am enraged that I am paying through my tax dollars to defend their lawsuit.

They don't like their cushy life in Moose Lake?

Then fry them!

Their crimes are despicable.

DAH did not have a chance in life. But he cannot live free among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member