MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is correct. Google Bahners, or Stearns truth. However, this is just a small portion of the information, and the rest has yet to be looked at. It will be difficult to make sense out of it, until the other information is heard/seen.

What else is involved no one knows, except for NCMEC. All LE parties have been notified through the last 18 years, since the initial recordings were done.

All parties have been notified by NCMEC....AGAIN. This is an on going process.

At the very least, these B brothers know something, and it's alleged LK is the abductor. LE needs to just look into it, and hopefully they will now.
I googled Stearns truth and saw several videos listed and have a question.
Is the Kevin (audio from in prison) the same Kevin who also came forward years later to say he was in the car that turned around in DR's driveway? Or are there supposedly two Kevin's connected in an odd way to this case?

I googled Stearns truth and saw several videos listed and have a question.
Is the Kevin (audio from in prison) the same Kevin who also came forward years later to say he was in the car that turned around in DR's driveway? Or are there supposedly two Kevin's connected in an odd way to this case?

No not the same. Kevin in the video was RB's cell mate. Read descriptions below the videos

It took them just about a month to ask for help identifying the vehicle seen leaving the scene by an eyewitness after the Officer Decker murder. There should have been an APB or whatever you wanna call it, because with 5 ways in and out of Cold Spring, I can assure you that more than one responding officer passed that van on his way to the scene...and that's already been confirmed.

At least the one footprint has been identified! Yay.

He was probably doing a demo for reporters. I doubt if there were reporters there when they were doing the crime scene.

LE has probably had a chuckle over the footprint caper on here.

Yes, quite a circus going on about all these prints. It's never been suggested by anyone other than sleuths speculating about the prints, that any of them belong to the perpetrator. The only print ever identified by any source was Jacob's last known print. It was pointing south along a tire track.

Yes, quite a circus going on about all these prints. It's never been suggested by anyone other than sleuths speculating about the prints, that any of them belong to the perpetrator. The only print ever identified by any source was Jacob's last known print. It was pointing south along a tire track.

I guess I just wouldn't expect them to include their own prints in their photos. Confusing for us and may confuse a jury if it ever went there also. I guess my opinion would be less clutter of the unnecessary extras in the photos would be best. Oh well, moving on...

In late 1993, four years after the Wetterling abduction, the Washington State Attorney General's Office undertook a 3 1/2 year research project, partially funded by the U.S. Department of Justice, to study child abduction murder cases. The results were published in 1997:

• The research showed that the vast majority (74 percent) of abducted children who are killed are dead within three hours of the abduction.
• Over half (53%) of child abduction murders are committed by a killer who is a stranger to the victim. (Id.)
• Sixty-seven percent of the child abduction murderers' prior crimes were similar in M.O. to the murder that was committed by the same killer. (Id.)
• After the victim has been killed, 52 percent of the bodies are concealed to prevent discovery. (Id.)
• 51% of child abduction body recovery sites are rural and the killer deliberately selected the body disposal site in 49% of cases. (Id.)
• In the majority (54%) of cases, the distance between the initial contact site and the murder site increases to distances greater than 1/4 mile. (Id.)
• The distance from the murder site to the body recovery site decreases to less than 200 feet in 72 percent of cases. (Id.)
• The name of the killer is known to the police within the first week in 74% of cases. (Id.)
• The media had no effect at all on investigative outcomes in 63% of the investigations. (Id.)

These results are based on 577 case investigations from 44 states with a total of 621 victims (some cases had multiple victims) and 419 killers. (Id.)

In 2006, the Washington State Attorney General's Office released a follow-up study, including 175 additional solved cases.

Based on this research, in most cases these are the steps necessary to locate the victim:

1. Ignore news media because it has no effect; i.e., stop relying on old newspaper articles, or turning to media personalities to try to prick someone’s conscience or revive long-lost memories.
2. Pick a suspect.
3. Was the abduction similar in M.O. to prior known criminal acts committed by the suspect?
4. What was the suspect’s location during the three hours following the abduction?
5. Is that location rural and more than a quarter mile away from the initial contact site? (i.e., stop focusing on the site of the abduction, footprints, tire tracks, etc.)
6. Did investigators thoroughly search within 200 feet or less of that location to recover a concealed body? In 72 percent of cases, that is where the concealed remains of the victim are located.
7. Get off your @$$ and search there, using tools/technology appropriate to that specific location.

No body (dead or alive) = no criminal prosecution in MN.

Follow the seven steps above, recover the remains.

Anything else is a waste of time.

Prov. 11:14

Good points Mossad.

Do you want to bring your shovel and help us dig?

That is probably why LE brought in the dogs, who I think were cadaver dogs, to the site.

Is that why the mother had a breakdown?

We have discussed how good wood ash is for decomposition and to mask odors.

In late 1993, four years after the Wetterling abduction, the Washington State Attorney General's Office undertook a 3 1/2 year research project, partially funded by the U.S. Department of Justice, to study child abduction murder cases. The results were published in 1997:

• The research showed that the vast majority (74 percent) of abducted children who are killed are dead within three hours of the abduction.
• Over half (53%) of child abduction murders are committed by a killer who is a stranger to the victim. (Id.)
• Sixty-seven percent of the child abduction murderers' prior crimes were similar in M.O. to the murder that was committed by the same killer. (Id.)
• After the victim has been killed, 52 percent of the bodies are concealed to prevent discovery. (Id.)
• 51% of child abduction body recovery sites are rural and the killer deliberately selected the body disposal site in 49% of cases. (Id.)
• In the majority (54%) of cases, the distance between the initial contact site and the murder site increases to distances greater than 1/4 mile. (Id.)
• The distance from the murder site to the body recovery site decreases to less than 200 feet in 72 percent of cases. (Id.)
• The name of the killer is known to the police within the first week in 74% of cases. (Id.)
• The media had no effect at all on investigative outcomes in 63% of the investigations. (Id.)

These results are based on 577 case investigations from 44 states with a total of 621 victims (some cases had multiple victims) and 419 killers. (Id.)

In 2006, the Washington State Attorney General's Office released a follow-up study, including 175 additional solved cases.

Based on this research, in most cases these are the steps necessary to locate the victim:

1. Ignore news media because it has no effect; i.e., stop relying on old newspaper articles, or turning to media personalities to try to prick someone’s conscience or revive long-lost memories.
2. Pick a suspect.
3. Was the abduction similar in M.O. to prior known criminal acts committed by the suspect?
4. What was the suspect’s location during the three hours following the abduction?
5. Is that location rural and more than a quarter mile away from the initial contact site? (i.e., stop focusing on the site of the abduction, footprints, tire tracks, etc.)
6. Did investigators thoroughly search within 200 feet or less of that location to recover a concealed body? In 72 percent of cases, that is where the concealed remains of the victim are located.
7. Get off your @$$ and search there, using tools/technology appropriate to that specific location.

I'm here because I listen to what LE releases to the media, and also that LE has come to publically identify a person in this case. Until I find out why that person on the farm has been identified, I will continue to discuss the crime scene and all possible theories and possible other suspects.

•The research showed that the vast majority (74 percent) of abducted children who are killed are dead within three hours of the abduction.
•Over half (53%) of child abduction murders are committed by a killer who is a stranger to the victim. (Id.)
•Sixty-seven percent of the child abduction murderers' prior crimes were similar in M.O. to the murder that was committed by the same killer. (Id.)
•After the victim has been killed, 52 percent of the bodies are concealed to prevent discovery. (Id.)
•51% of child abduction body recovery sites are rural and the killer deliberately selected the body disposal site in 49% of cases. (Id.)
•In the majority (54%) of cases, the distance between the initial contact site and the murder site increases to distances greater than 1/4 mile. (Id.)
•The distance from the murder site to the body recovery site decreases to less than 200 feet in 72 percent of cases. (Id.)
•The name of the killer is known to the police within the first week in 74% of cases. (Id.)
•The media had no effect at all on investigative outcomes in 63% of the investigations. (Id.)

2. Pick a suspect.

My suspect is *Hollinger. I guess I better figure out who owns his property today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here would be my answers with DR:

2. Pick a suspect. DR
3. Was the abduction similar in M.O. to prior known criminal acts committed by the suspect? No
4. What was the suspect’s location during the three hours following the abduction? At home
5. Is that location rural and more than a quarter mile away from the initial contact site? (i.e., stop focusing on the site of the abduction, footprints, tire tracks, etc.) No
6. Did investigators thoroughly search within 200 feet or less of that location to recover a concealed body? In 72 percent of cases, that is where the concealed remains of the victim are located. Yes
7. Get off your @$$ and search there, using tools/technology appropriate to that specific location. DR's location has been searched extensively. Perhaps its time to do a deep search of other properties, such as HOLLINGER

Here would be my answers with DR:

2. Pick a suspect. DR
3. Was the abduction similar in M.O. to prior known criminal acts committed by the suspect? No
4. What was the suspect’s location during the three hours following the abduction? At home
5. Is that location rural and more than a quarter mile away from the initial contact site? (i.e., stop focusing on the site of the abduction, footprints, tire tracks, etc.) No
6. Did investigators thoroughly search within 200 feet or less of that location to recover a concealed body? In 72 percent of cases, that is where the concealed remains of the victim are located. Yes
7. Get off your @$$ and search there, using tools/technology appropriate to that specific location. DR's location has been searched extensively. Perhaps its time to do a deep search of other properties, such as HOLLINGER

1. The house was not searched until 6 days went by. We have no indication that anything else was searched very well on the property. DR claims he searched rhe property himself that night,

2. A thorough search of parts of the grounds was done in 2010. That is 21 years later. Items were kept for advances in technology.

3. Where was DR after the abduction? We don't know. There was a long period where he was in parts unknown.

4. The driveway alone is 1/4 mile so there is plenty of property more than 1/4 mile away from the drveway right on the farm's land.

5. Why is he a POI? The info must be good to make such a prouncement because they have not named other names on their list of possibles

6. I believe in Eloc's book there is a slab that was dug up on a property where Hollinger was

1. The house was not searched until 6 days went by. We have no indication that anything else was searched very well on the property. DR claims he searched rhe property himself that night,

2. A thorough search of parts of the grounds was done in 2010. That is 21 years later. Items were kept for advances in technology.

3. Where was DR after the abduction? We don't know. There was a long period where he was in parts unknown.

4. The driveway alone is 1/4 mile so there is plenty of property more than 1/4 mile away from the drveway right on the farm's land.

5. Why is he a POI? The info must be good to make such a prouncement because they have not named other names on their list of possibles

6. I believe in Eloc's book there is a slab that was dug up on a property where Hollinger was

The slab that was looked at in 2014 was at the property where Hart lived at the time of Jacob's abduction. The property is south of Belgrade.

If you read ELOCs book, you would know why Hollinger is a good suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinner, what is your opinion on this? Here is a guy they can't legally name or even go in depth about. Is any of it true? Is this fair?

I have not seen one piece of information that points at any one particular person. I do believe that there are more likely suspects than your man DR. Nobody should be focused on one individual. People who pray on children don't have control over what they do, doesn't make it right and I could care less what you do with them when they're caught. You will see it in their history. But making a flat out unfounded accusation is just plain wrong. It changes a persons life and not for the better, I now battle with my mind everyday on whether people are looking at me in public, talking about me, I avoid public events and going out with friends at all costs. Don't expect LE to clear DR in any way, that would mean they would have to say they messed up. All I asked for was an apology and they wouldn't even give me that, how hard is it to say you're sorry, I was taught that by age 3 or 4.
As far as Hollinger, the comparison photo made me a little more interested. I'm not gonna go out and accuse him of doing anything of course.

Good points Mossad.

Do you want to bring your shovel and help us dig?

That is probably why LE brought in the dogs, who I think were cadaver dogs, to the site.

Is that why the mother had a breakdown?

We have discussed how good wood ash is for decomposition and to mask odors.

Define breakdown. I have never heard Rita Rassier had a breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim