MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go with the woodpile again....

This guy must be a professional kidnapper if wood piles are suspect of child abductions!
Potential Kidnapper's woodpile.jpg

Sure would be nice and also more productive if this thread would pay more attention to actual evidence and stop admiring the guys woodpile.

Watching The Hunt again...are we sure there wasn't a single street light or farmyard light near the road anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching The Hunt again...are we sure there wasn't a single street light or farmyard light near the road anywhere?

That broadcast was very disappointing IMO. It showed a headlight and an eerie moon, just for show. Shameful production IMO.

Here we go with the woodpile again....

This guy must be a professional kidnapper if wood piles are suspect of child abductions!
View attachment 76478

Sure would be nice and also more productive if this thread would pay more attention to actual evidence and stop admiring the guys woodpile.

Then, too, like LE never thought of a woodpile. Does anyone really believe DR un-stacked, put J in it, then re-stacked it - all in the space of a day or two - without being seen, of course.

Then, too, like LE never thought of a woodpile. Does anyone really believe DR un-stacked, put J in it, then re-stacked it - all in the space of a day or two - without being seen, of course.

And then never committed any sort of inappropriate act with a child again or another crime again.

No criminal acts ever before, then randomly kidnaps and kills a child (leaving no evidence behind), and then never commits a criminal act again. And continues on being a teacher. The end.

Re the woodpile. I think it was a joke.

However, I have been reading the case about Gypsy Blancharde on here where the mother created an elaborate scheme over years that fooled doctors and Ronald McDonald Housr, Make a Wish, etc. The depths and abilities of deception are interesting.

Could a little structure be built into the woodpile and then covered with a false front?

Sounds dangerous but I wondered how anyone could scale the woodpile Tinner posted a while back. How would it not collapse?

And then never committed any sort of inappropriate act with a child again or another crime again.

No criminal acts ever before, then randomly kidnaps and kills a child (leaving no evidence behind), and then never commits a criminal act again. And continues on being a teacher. The end.

That is the POI mystery.

Never been caught & convicted of doing anything similar. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened or that he didn't play some kind of part in Jacob's abduction. He can be a POI for many reasons.

It appears that Mossad, Jared and Joy are in the DAH camp waiting for the decision today. The decision means nothing, it's not like they are just going to open the doors and let everyone go free. Besides, I don't believe it's DAH.

Yes. How wonderful to be waiting for these vicious people to be set free in case they can prove a point.

There is still Father TG who is a family friend of the R family who insinuated himself with crocodile tears to the W family. How many molestations was he accused of?

Discussing the woodpile is an exercise in futility. Is there any evidence they actually burn or sell the wood? If not, why is it there? If they do use or sell the wood, is the oldest used first and a specific area never touched?

Get R family permission to disassemble the wood pile with a promise to re-stack it the same or better. If DR freaks out to the point of near mental breakdown at the prospect, there's evidence in the pile or he's mentally unhinged. If he is all for it to clear his name, you can rule out the "mystery of the woodpile". It's a win/win Do I think SCSD would do that now? Nope. It would require them to do something...or worse, tuck tail and go and try to get a search warrant if the family says no....something they should have done on day one...or at least on day 2.

I would put county workers in hardhats and orange vests in a group and walk them around the wood pile and watch DR. If he started to get agitated when they got to a specific spot, I would start tearing into it right there.

Discussing the woodpile is an exercise in futility. Is there any evidence they actually burn or sell the wood? If not, why is it there? If they do use or sell the wood, is the oldest used first and a specific area never touched?

Get R family permission to disassemble the wood pile with a promise to re-stack it the same or better. If DR freaks out to the point of near mental breakdown at the prospect, there's evidence in the pile or he's mentally unhinged. If he is all for it to clear his name, you can rule out the "mystery of the woodpile". It's a win/win Do I think SCSD would do that now? Nope. It would require them to do something...or worse, tuck tail and go and try to get a search warrant if the family says no....something they should have done on day one...or at least on day 2.

I would put county workers in hardhats and orange vests in a group and walk them around the wood pile and watch DR. If he started to get agitated when they got to a specific spot, I would start tearing into it right there.

Get the permission and I'll do it. I want ground penetrating radar sent in as well.

What is the reason do people feel, that the fire pit had ashes removed and the ashes taken and sifted?

What is the reason that DR stated that bones would be found from animals they burned? Animals that the dog had brought such as raccoons?

What is the reason do people feel, that the fire pit had ashes removed and the ashes taken and sifted?

What is the reason that DR stated that bones would be found from animals they burned? Animals that the dog had brought such as raccoons?

It's funny that he says someone could have taken Jacob and buried him in his gravel pit, but then says all they're going to find is animal bones such as dead deer and varmints. I guess he hopes the bones are unidentifiable if he did it, trying to explain them away as deer bones.

deer-skeleton-_3_.jpg

Deer skeleton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members