MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the prints are traveling from left to right or right to left? Treadwear would dictate which way the vehicle was pointing.

It appears the car was possibly backed in the driveway, so once Jacob was pulled into the car, the perp could get out of the driveway more quickly.

I don't know for sure about the foot print, but it looks like a larger print pointing at the passenger side of the vehicle, and a smaller twisted print next to it; like Jacob was picked up from the back of his pants, and the perp lost his grip on him before forcing him into the car. This is all theory here of course, but it makes sense to me.

There's many ways a child can be stalked, even if the parents are highly involved in their children's lives. Child traffickers have snatched kids in an instant. If someone was watching Jacob from afar, and possibly knew his parents were gone that night, it was the perfect opportunity. He was abducted. He was taken, because the opportunity arose.

Why Jacob? Why not an easy kid? And so what if his parents were not home. The kidnapper would not know they were going to go to the store the first time ever at night.

Please look at the situation of their home. It is not conducive to a stalker.

It appears the car was backed in the driveway, so once Jacob was pulled into the car, the car could get out of the driveway more quickly.

Did Tracker say that?

Jacob was not a runaway, that's what the majority of sex trafficking is. He was also not part of a sex ring conspiracy this was a last minute trip to the store. They live on a dead end road, hard to stalk. Let's get back to reality please.

Jacob was not a runaway, that's what the majority of sex trafficking is. He was also not part of a sex ring conspiracy this was a last minute trip to the store. They live on a dead end road, hard to stalk. Let's get back to reality please.

No one said Jacob was a runaway. If you read what I said, I said LE will sometimes call an abducted child a runaway. It's clear LE didn't do this in Jacob's case.

Jacob's disappearance is alleged to be sexually motivated.
Pedophile rings and trafficking rings are a reality, and have been for decades.
And yes, Jacob could have been stalked. The predators don't need to be near his home to stalk him. They/he can stalk him at school, hockey, or just about anywhere.
This isn't set in stone, but something to think about.

Has Jacob been found? No. So I suppose it doesn't hurt to kick around different information/theories. ;)

As long as they are based on facts and reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a way I suspect he could have been stalked....I remember the interview Jacob's dad said about being at the ice rink that time....

In a way I suspect he could have been stalked....I remember the interview Jacob's dad said about being at the ice rink that time....

I am confused about the skating, Was it tryouts?

I have read it was an open skate.

How could anyone know they were going to go to an open skate?

Looking at the Google walk or drive that was posted on here, it shows there is no place to park in their neighbirhood where a car would not stand out.

Here is another article about the sex trafficking group that procured anyone for the right price. They were operating until the 1990s.
" Also, for several decades the Colombo Family had quietly provided the services of male prostitutes to rich, and sometimes famous, men. This operation was in part fronted by Concierges at luxury hotels in New York City, who discreetly made it known to their hotel guests that anything at all could be procured, for the right price. Such men who made use of these services opened themselves up to the potential of blackmail by the Mob. In the late 1990s the Colombos were revealed to also have provided male prostitutes to leaders of a corrupt Union in New York City, many of whom have since been convicted of a variety of crimes.

http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_426.html

Possible connection to Stearns County and the sex traffickers:

Prohibition With the onset of Prohibition, Kid Cann and his brothers were transformed from small time hoods into major figures in the American Mafia. His ties to the Chicago Outfit and New York's Genovese crime family date back to the Prohibition period.

According to a later trial, they would legally import industrial grade alcohol from Canada, ostensibly for their perfume factory, and divert it to their illegal distilleries in the forests near Fort Snelling. Also, according to the book Minnesota 13, [3] Kid Cann and his brothers made frequent trips to Stearns County, Minnesota to purchase the area's legendary moonshine from local farmers. Some was disposed of in the Twin Cities, but most of it was sold to the Chicago Outfit, which was then bossed by Al Capone. The same book also alleges that the Blumenfelds owned a lake side cabin near Melrose, Minnesota.

http://mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Minnesota_Mafia

Feb. 2, 1994: A former Nebraska attorney claims Jacob might have been taken as part of a large Midwest child-sex ring. Authorities don’t believe him.

Feb. 2, 1994: A former Nebraska attorney claims Jacob might have been taken as part of a large Midwest child-sex ring. Authorities don’t believe him.

If they gave a reason why they don't believe it (hard facts), I would give more credence to LE's dismissal.

If you're talking in relation to the Franklin Cover-up, many have dismissed this as a conspiracy theory, but many don't think it is at all.

I've read part of the Franklin Scandal, and I couldn't get very far without intense anger, and a feeling of helplessness. There were documents, and other information to back up what the author is saying. The book still sits, and I can't bring myself to read it. I did see the documentary which was to be shown on the Discovery Channel, but it was cancelled at the last minute, and shown in the UK.

Jacob's abduction was allegedly sexually motivated. We can't ignore that information, and it's very possible a pedophile or child trafficking ring could be involved. These rings do exist, and they go up very high.

Human trafficking is prostitution in the way the phrase is used today.

Prostitution is much different than what happened to Jacob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Children are also abducted for use in child trafficking rings, or pedophile rings. It's an international problem. It doesn't matter what kind of family they're from....it just happens. With St. Johns Abby around the corner, anything is possible. There's certainly pedophile rings within that institution.

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com...ia-and-the-criminal-exploitation-of-children/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/global-pedophile-ring-busted/

This is serious stuff.

Again-----> It's alleged that Jacob's abduction was sexually motivated.

Maybe talk with Amy Klobuchar, as she gets the magnitude of the Child Trafficking in the area of Minnesota.

http://www.startribune.com/klobucha...trafficking-bill-breaking-gridlock/300878001/

Here is something from the bill.

created from restitution fees paid by those convicted of trafficking. That money would be used for victims’ nonmedical support, such as housing assistance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prostitution. Making it so the prostitutes get help and the pimps and johns get the criminal consequences.

Lots of Native American women are prostituted.

Al Erickson used to have a good program dealing with the sex trade. He went to churches snd told them they needed to work on this issue. That men going to strip clubs and prostitutes were the problem.

Excellent things he tried to do. He got into it because his daughter was recruited by pimps.

I will look for the resouce.

Most children are abused by people they know,

Here is another article.

http://www.thelutheran.org/article/article.cfm?article_id=2308&key=5326862

Adding to their vulnerability, juvenile victims of prostitution often come from abusive families and suffered from physical and/or sexual abuse as children.

"A former pimp told me how easy it was to identify kids who'd been abused and get them involved in prostitution," Erickson says. "These kids had no self-esteem and were troubled. They became putty in his hands."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296