MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have documentation that he was a teacher in Jared's school?

However, what I am talking about is what was discussed on here a long time ago. That he was playing in some band that night.

I was curious about the fact he has documentation about that night when he was never questioned about it.

I can verify that this is true, he was a teacher at Jared's school, although was not Jared's teacher. Jared has said he would have recognized DR if he were the perp. DR was not Jared's perp.

DR is also quite a bit taller than the perp's described in Jared's case and others. We've seen pictures of DR with other people, he's taller than average, likely about 6' 2".

I don't know about documentation that DR has, but I'm reasonably confident that he was playing with Betty Wolf's solo band in Eden Valley while Jared was abducted.

I can verify that this is true, he was a teacher at Jared's school, although was not Jared's teacher. Jared has said he would have recognized DR if he were the perp. DR was not Jared's perp.

DR is also quite a bit taller than the perp's described in Jared's case and others. We've seen pictures of DR with other people, he's taller than average, likely about 6' 2".

I don't know about documentation that DR has, but I'm reasonably confident that he was playing with Betty Wolf's solo band in Eden Valley while Jared was abducted.

We talked about that band stuff on here. I am surprised he has documentation from 25 years ago. That is the surprise to me. He is a lot taller than what Jared identified.

I think awhile ago there were some posts on stats from his running. Some official site that was linked here and I believe, but cannot remember for sure, that he was 5'11"? But truly I do not remember.

He looks fairly tall in his teacher of the year pic. But who knows how tall the other people in the pic are .

Yes. Purchase a ROCORI Middle School yearbook from 1989.

Ha ha. I even threw all of my own yearbooks away. Not a collector of stuff.

Do you have a pic you can scan although I take ELOC's word for it.

I never thought DR did Jared when DR was revealed as a POI in 2010. DR has nothing that matches what was said about the perp.

DR says that he was a suspect for years. I doubt if the public knew that. So if LE considered him a suspect, it is strange they did not interview him

Do you have documentation that he was a teacher in Jared's school?

However, what I am talking about is what was discussed on here a long time ago. That he was playing in some band that night.

I was curious about the fact he has documentation about that night when he was never questioned about it.

DR can tell you about anything he's done going back to his trip to Europe in 1982. The man has or now had a diary, a very meticulous one. I say "had" because LE owns it now.

He should bottle his energy and sell it.

Running, building woodpiles, playing in bands, teaching in many different venues, and keeping a meticulous diary.

I do not understand the focus on the perp's prints. They exist no matter who the perp is. We have seen zero about the perp prints. We have no idea where they are, where they went, what size they are. Nothing,

Unless he was abducted by aliens, there are adult prints we know nothing about

I guess my 'focus on the perp's prints' relates to whether or not LE was able to determine size and shoe type and if so, do any of DR's shoes resemble. Of course, I am aware that LE may not have searched his shoe collection at the time of the kidnapping or during the more recent searches. Another unknown is whether or not the perp walked around the car to get into the driver's seat. And if he/she did, then what direction were those prints facing- towards DR's house or towards the road? Did an adult print near Jacob's stop at that point as well? If it did, then one could suspect there were two people involved in the kidnapping (one to drive, one to subdue Jacob). Without LE releasing some of that info, it leaves some of us wondering out loud... about stuff we may never get the answers to.

He should bottle his energy and sell it.

Running, building woodpiles, playing in bands, teaching in many different venues, and keeping a meticulous diary.

But he has no wife or children to spend time with. So those hobbies sound reasonable for a single man.

But he has no wife or children to spend time with. So those hobbies sound reasonable for a single man.

Well, all except keeping a meticulous diary. lol. I don't know any people his age of either sex who do that. But to each their own.

I wasn't saying they were unreasonable. I am truly impressed with the energy. Single or not, those are a lot of accomplishments

I guess my 'focus on the perp's prints' relates to whether or not LE was able to determine size and shoe type and if so, do any of DR's shoes resemble. Of course, I am aware that LE may not have searched his shoe collection at the time of the kidnapping or during the more recent searches. Another unknown is whether or not the perp walked around the car to get into the driver's seat. And if he/she did, then what direction were those prints facing- towards DR's house or towards the road? Did an adult print near Jacob's stop at that point as well? If it did, then one could suspect there were two people involved in the kidnapping (one to drive, one to subdue Jacob). Without LE releasing some of that info, it leaves some of us wondering out loud... about stuff we may never get the answers to.

We don't know if there was a car.

And don't forget, he's one of the best trumpet players in the state. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I wasn't saying they were unreasonable. I am truly impressed with the energy. Single or not, those are a lot of accomplishments

There was. Kevin has confirmed his car was on the scene around the time of the abduction. Can we be 100% sure he's innocent?

I ave no idea why everyone has dismissed him . Patty, LE, even DR, I think.

Does he have something like cerebral palsy? There is some reason he is out of the picture

Why so much secrecy around Kevin all these years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hunt with Jacob's story is on CNN right now. Jared is talking right now.

Why so much secrecy around Kevin all these years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The picture that has been released of Jacobs footprint is next to a fresh tire track. Either he was put into kevins car or kevins tire track is perfectly covering up the real one, which is almost impossible. If Kevin is not the abductor and there is no other tire tracks besides his, the footprint must be planted or it is not the final footprint, which is almost impossible. Kevin certainly doesn't look good right now.

The picture that has been released of Jacobs footprint is next to a fresh tire track. Either he was put into kevins car or kevins tire track is perfectly covering up the real one, which is almost impossible. If Kevin is not the abductor and there is no other tire tracks besides his, the footprint must be planted or it is not the final footprint, which is almost impossible. Kevin certainly doesn't look good right now.

I think we're going in circles here. (JMO) Kevin was cleared by LE, and Patty has also stated he was cleared and had nothing to do with it.

"Investigators spent considerable time over the next few months, interviewing Kevin, members of his family, and others. They concluded that Kevin was telling the truth and they cleared him of involvement in Jacob's kidnapping. This new information startled investigators because it meant that the fresh tracks they had focused on for so many years were actually made by someone other than the abductor, and they were made several minutes after the crime had been committed."

From "it Can't Happen Here", pg. 183.

The question is why Kevin was not named POI then. DR has stated that he met Kevin. The link is on here somewhere. Even DR said it was not Kevin.

Why doesn't DR reveal Kevin's name? Joy has met Kevin.

No one thinks it is Kevin who has met him and knows who he is. Maybe he is five feet tall. Maybe he is 6'7". Maybe he weighs 400 pounds.

There is a reason that he has been dismissed as a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho