MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
those quotes of DR's in news articles....to me they are either out of context or snipped from a paragraph or not in the right time frame. If you go back chronologically, it makes sense he was asleep at one point but from what I've deciphered it was prior to all of the major activity like the helicopters + FBI. this was one reason I was interested in a minute by minute timeline so one could compare his statements to this timeline of events.

those quotes of DR's in news articles....to me they are either out of context or snipped from a paragraph or not in the right time frame. If you go back chronologically, it makes sense he was asleep at one point but from what I've deciphered it was prior to all of the major activity like the helicopters + FBI. this was one reason I was interested in a minute by minute timeline so one could compare his statements to this timeline of events.

The one I posted above specifically asks about all of the noise. The helicopters, etc.

He says he was sleeping.

Perhaps it is out of context. But it seems hard to believe that

The Huber comparisons are good.

It seems if they were asked about the kidnapping, wouldn't Jared have been asked if he recognized them? I would hope so anyway.

Looking at the younger one, he could have stick out ears under the hair. The father sure has ears, although i have heard that ears and the nose continue to grow as we age. Who knows if that is true.

The older one looks like he has had a stroke? The eye is really droopy.

The two could have been working together. I sure wish we knew if Jared had been asked about them.

The amount of possibilities just keeps growing and growing.

The one I posted above specifically asks about all of the noise. The helicopters, etc.

He says he was sleeping.

Perhaps it is out of context. But it seems hard to believe that

I see your point human. A direct question, a direct answer. But something isn't right with the writing. It seems odd. DR stated elsewhere he was awake later in the night as he said he walked up the road to converse with the officer and the officer verified that. These types of oddities are bothersome. It would be nice to get these things in black + white.

ELO, how did you find the polkafest info?? I was looking and looking and couldn't find anything! 10pm is a late ending date for a Sunday night in MN. I know schools were off, but small town USA people usually have to get up for work pretty early in the morning.
The list of suspects is getting too long for me. I am eliminating Delbert Huber from my list as a suspect in Jacob's kidnapping because he has no record of child sexual assault. There is an unsolved murder of his neighbor he probably committed, but I don't see someone kidnapping a child as an early crime. To me, the suspect probably had molested several kids before and had to gradually get bolder and bolder to kidnap a child with two other children as witnesses. DAH, RB and DR are my #1, #2 and #3. And DR is on my list because of proximity to the crime and his odd and conflicting statements to the press. I am not 100% sure he did it, but he is definitely hiding some important info relating to it. He seems like a BTK/type person. Thinking the cops are stupid and that he is smarter than they are, etc.

I wonder what vehicles the father and son drove at the time of Jacob's abbduction.

I wonder what vehicles the father and son drove at the time of Jacob's abbduction.

I think I have to agree with JBrown that Del Huber isn't too likely for either Jacob or Jared. I would want more info on the son, Tim, if he had any prior convictions or issues with young boys - just because his photo really looks a lot like what Jared said his suspect looked like. (LE got the Jacob suspect drawing with Jared's assistance because they felt the cases were related.)

it is now 10/18/13.....stearns truth is to release new info on JW's case. we shall see..

That's a great point Wisdom. DR was quite active in defending himself in one of the WCCO video/articles that was on Joy's blog. So he definitely stays informed online

Does anyone have the WCCO link?

If I recall, DR got angry and shut down his communication, Like a temper tantrum. Very arrogant.

I wish someone with expertise in the mental health area would analyze that behavior.

This may not or may pertain. According to Dreikurs, there are four goals to misbehavior. I used these to determine what a child really wanted when s/he misbehaved, but it applies to adults as well.

The goals are attention, power, revenge, or avoidance.

Very interesting, I feel. And a very useful tool

TRACKER: While re-watching the WCCO video above, I was able to get a screenshot of a view of the tire track. I think the other pic you used was more of an angled shot.

track.jpg

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/...est-goes-through-day-of-wetterling-abduction/

Good catch of the tire print Notebook. By the context of the video one would assume that Kevin's vehicle left that print and they make it sound like that was the only print they focused on which might mean it was the only one?

Good catch of the tire print Notebook. By the context of the video one would assume that Kevin's vehicle left that print and they make it sound like that was the only print they focused on which might mean it was the only one?

Interesting! Wow!

So what about the private music lesson in the morning? No car?

So many questions.

But, it could be the music lesson car was eliminated and the only other car was Kevin's. That might be the answer.

Very good point Human. That would be the other possibility.

The music student could have just walked to DR's also. It was a safe, rural area where nothing ever happened before that evening.

I read the cmments on the WCCO article.

I am wondering about some things.

First of all Ryan states that the boys should have recognized DR's voice. Boots asks how much interaction Dan has had with the neighborhood boys, but no answer is given. I imagine that the other two boys were interviewed to see if they knew Dan. We do not know the answer to that.

Ryan says he lived two blocks away and everyone saw the boys riding their bikes and the scooter. I wonder how he knows that information since he was just a child himself when it happened. There does not appear to be anyway to get an answer from
Ryan . He does not give any information in his answers.

The burning of animals is unusual to me. How often did they have a fire in that pit? Where did the ashes go over the years? Wouldn't the ashes make quite a pile over time?

I am bothered that DR laughed when asked about Jacob.

DR is asked direct questions by Boots, but there are few anwers.

I wish someone could analyze those answers. I bet they are very telling to a professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024