MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the link I have posted.
Well, he was, he was like, kind of, he was like a man. He was kind of like… He was large? Sort of. OK. He had like uh kind of like looks like these nylon things, as a mask. Do you know what color it was? Black. A black mask? Do you know what color jacket he had on? I think it was black too. Ok. Did you notice any jeans or anything? Yeah, just a second (asking others inaudible) Trevor, do you know what happened to your friend’s bicycle? Um no, we don’t know. Nobody knows what happened to that? Cause we had to just like run off into the woods. OK, you guys ran off into the woods but nobody knows what happened to Jacob, right? Yeah. OK. Can you think of anything else? Did the guy have… What? Did the guy have like a deep voice or anything like that you could remember? (Trevor asks others) It was very cold(?) OK, can you tell me, how big, compared to your dad or somebody how big would you say this guy was. He was about the size of Merle, the guy you were just talking to. OK, same height, same weight? Yeah. OK. Do you remember, and he had on a black mask and a black jacket. Do you know if the jacket was leather or nylon, did it have anything written on it? We couldn’t tell because it was so dark. OK. Can I talk to Merlin again real quick? Thank you. Yes? Merlin, how big are you? (laughs) OK, uh I am about 195 pounds and 5’10”. I know that’s hard for kids to pinpoint, but I have to try to figure out who he looks like. I am keeping you guys on hold because I am trying to talk to the officers at the same time, OK? So hang on just a second. (describes perpetrator over dispatch radio mask, approximately 195 pounds, 5’10” wearing a black mask and a black jacket).

the Saint Autumn blog has a slightly different version of the 911 call than my version. I think they got the main parts correct and figured out what Trevor said about him sounding like he had a cold. I couldn't figure that one out.

Looks pretty accurate. I transcribed exactly what I heard from the online recording. Parts of the audio tape may have been edited out by police (I didn't get the gun part like Saint Autumn). I hope Saint Autumn didn't remove or add any other parts to any other of their stories about Jacob and stuck to facts.

This is from the Saint Autumn link from my post #79

Dispatcher: “Give me some information on this guy with the mask, I want color, anything
those kids can remember?”

That’s when Jacob’s brother, Trevor, has calmed down enough to get on the phone.
Dispatcher: “I want you to give me anything you, you can recall about this male party that
approached you guys, okay?”

Trevor: “Well he was, he was like sorta, he was like a man, sort of big. He had like a, it
looked sort of like nylon things as a mask.”

The dispatcher asks about the location of Jacob’s bike. Trevor doesn’t know what happened
to it.

Trevor: “‘Cuz we have to just like run, run off into the woods.”

Dispatcher: Did the guy have a deep voice? Anything like that you can remember?”

Trevor: “Yes, did he have like a deep voice or whatever? Seemed like he had a cold sort
of.”

Dispatcher: “Trevor, did you see the gun the individual had?”

Trevor: “Um, we couldn’t really see it, but we just, we sort of saw it.”

Dispatcher: “Okay, did he threaten you?”

Trevor: “Mm, what?”

human, I don't think that is DAH. It is a picture for an advertisement for a background check that you can pay for. If you "x" out the advertisement it disappears.

Also why is he even threatening a shot? is it not already dark as dark, you can't aim a pistol in the dark. The boys could have looked back after only running 50 feet, unfortunately. Or how about even implying "Woods" if your a stranger to the area. How did he know it was a Woods and not just a row of trees with houses on the other side. He knew that woods was woods and would put those kids out of the way for awhile.

excellent point re knowing the area!

human, I don't think that is DAH. It is a picture for an advertisement for a background check that you can pay for. If you "x" out the advertisement it disappears.

I've gone back and deleted that post of mine since that was an ad and not DAH's photo. (Human if you delete your post 83, we won't have the link there anymore to confuse future readers.) Thanks.

This lists the dark puffy coat and Trevor's flashlight. Where is this quoted from ELOCsoul?

It's on a Facebook page called Searching for Jacob Wetterling.

I don't remember in the 911 call where Jacob's brother said the perp had a coat on or much description at all. Just a mask on his face and a possible gun. He said he was tall, like the neighbor and spoke in a deep voice like he had a cold. Let me go back to the 911 transcript.

Nope, no clothing description I can find.
http://saintautumn.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/the-jacob-wetterling-abduction/

You know all those old newspapers that someone likes to say I'm wasting everyone's time on??

;-)

Is Saint Autumn's a newspaper from a city? I just want to be sure it is a reputable source. It seems legit, but you never know.

the KARE 11 story about Jacob was shared on facebook 2800 times. wow.

the KARE 11 story about Jacob was shared on facebook 2800 times. wow.

One of those is mine. DR asserts in one of the interviews he made with kare 11 that the cops told him he had been changing his stories, what do we currently know about DR changing his stories?

Crossing my fingers this will FINALLY be solved.

One of those is mine. DR asserts in one of the interviews he made with kare 11 that the cops told him he had been changing his stories, what do we currently know about DR changing his stories?

I wish ELOC could find the story where DR stuck his head out of the window and said he was not going to waste his time .

He has said there were cars. He has said he searched. He has said he slept.

What else?

Can you direct me to the picture or video that shows 2 sets of footprints?

2 sets of prints is my opinion only....attached is a scan of the screenshot where I've circled what appear to my eyes as 2 separate sets of footprints.

http://saintautumn.wordpress.com/

Watching Sasquatch's link of the KARE videos it's obvious there are much better images of the tracks + footprints.

Attachments

• footprints05152014_0000.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
I wish ELOC could find the story where DR stuck his head out of the window and said he was not going to waste his time .

He has said there were cars. He has said he searched. He has said he slept.

What else?

I've searched high and low, but nothing so far.

2 sets of prints is my opinion only....attached is a scan of the screenshot where I've circled what appear to my eyes as 2 separate sets of footprints.

http://saintautumn.wordpress.com/

Watching Sasquatch's link of the KARE videos it's obvious there are much better images of the tracks + footprints.

Is there a set of the abductors footprints? Why have I not heard of any other footprints except Jacob's last dug in one? Any theories? They had to walk on the dirt briefly, do you think the perp had something to brush away the prints or was he walking in a way that maybe he shuffled his prints away?

Tracker is going to try and look at the print evidence tomorrow. Hopefully he can help shed some light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian