MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to hear Pat discuss that absolutely every student is being groomed at all times, no one is off limits. He discusses a murder of a monk years ago by another monk. He discusses monks providing alcohol in order to incapacitate a student. It's pretty easy to see what probably happened to Josh. This isn't so much the sheriffs office at fault I don't think as it is the behemoth that is the Catholic Church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's interesting to hear Pat discuss that absolutely every student is being groomed at all times, no one is off limits. He discusses a murder of a monk years ago by another monk. He discusses monks providing alcohol in order to incapacitate a student. It's pretty easy to see what probably happened to Josh. This isn't so much the sheriffs office at fault I don't think as it is the behemoth that is the Catholic Church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a sick situation and cover up happening at St Johns right now. Parents and students don't want it. Noone of the right power is listening. I'm ashamed to live here now.

Just to give you guys an idea of why the situation at St. Johns is bothersome to me. About two years after I was confirmed as a Lutheran, my pastor who was already married was caught kissing another woman in the basement of our church. The pastor was immediately expelled from the church and he moved away with the woman and married her. He lost his license to be a pastor. Now you look at St. Johns, and they have credible accused monks sexually interacting with its college students and for punishment they send them on a 10 thousand dollar temporary vacation to the Bahamas. They then bring them monks back and place them back into teaching roles or back into the same community they were accused. These monks should be sent away, and they should be sent away to a catholic prison. How is the public tolerating such a thing to happen on their university right now, students are being groomed right now by the already accused.

I don't think Josh is missing cuz of a paper he was writing. He was at a card game and then walking home. Too randoml

But he could have been picked up by a monk buddy and then something happened.

I don't think Josh is missing cuz of a paper he was writing. He was at a card game and then walking home. Too randoml

But he could have been picked up by a monk buddy and then something happened.

Is it random when a credibly accused monk is watching over his building and sees him leave? "There goes josh, and we know what he's been doing, I'll get him when he comes back."

The fact that we don't know if LE tried to undertake the easy process of clearing the monks on campus back in 2002 is a red flag. The fact that a roommate whitewashed Josh's computer 3 hours after he was reported missing is a red flag, we have been unable to get more specific as to why it happened and if it would have any relevance to Josh being taken. This isn't probably as complicated as we all think, but LE isn't working with us. Does anyone else wish to point out another red flag?

Is it random when a credibly accused monk is watching over his building and sees him leave? "There goes josh, and we know what he's been doing, I'll get him when he comes back."

Could be, but if there was real concern over a paper, I doubt if anything would be left to chance. How would someone kniw he is writing this paper?Was he interviewing people?

Could be, but if there was real concern over a paper, I doubt if anything would be left to chance. How would someone kniw he is writing this paper?Was he interviewing people?

Yeah I'm not sure. If LE had talked to the credibly accused monk that overwatches his building, they could have cleared this and him up years ago. Sad story.

the person that used Josh's computer after he went missing to look up how to "whitewash" a computer was not his roommate. AM is his initials.
also he discussed his research paper with his family. that is how they know about the paper.

the person that used Josh's computer after he went missing to look up how to "whitewash" a computer was not his roommate. AM is his initials.
also he discussed his research paper with his family. that is how they know about the paper.

Has he been cleared by LE? Or do we just not know the hypothesis LE has made of it?

KMSP channel 9 did the investigation to whom accessed Josh's computer years after LE gave the hard drive back to the family saying nothing of interest was on it.

KMSP channel 9 did the investigation to whom accessed Josh's computer years after LE gave the hard drive back to the family saying nothing of interest was on it.

So we don't have a clue what LE did or thinks. This is a nightmare, seriously. Can we get input from the family? Do they suspect something about this yet today?

I have followed this case for awhile and I firmly believe he is in the water. I cannot believe they "drained the lake", the two lakes that surround the college are enormous. I wonder if they looked downstream. Where do these lakes drain to? Which direction does the water flow? If there are trees or other objects in the water, bodies can snag. It is extremely difficult to search in water, especially murky water. Susan Smith's car was only 20 feet away from where searchers first looked yet they did not even see it. If you look at a map of the campus and the possible routes that Josh would have had to take to get back to his dorm, they ALL go by the water. If he was drunk (or even just a bit), he could have easily tumbled in and being winter, drowned very quickly. . . .

I'm not trying to bring any kind of pain to the family but everything about me as a diver and searcher says this boy is in the water. Answers to the questions I posed above might help bring out an answer.
I think this poster nailed way back on the first page.
Despite all the gossip about monks and all the conspiracy theories, the trurh is probably far more mundane: he most likey drowned.

I am wondering who knew about this paper.

I think this poster nailed way back on the first page.
Despite all the gossip about monks and all the conspiracy theories, the trurh is probably far more mundane: he most likey drowned.

And for that reason I wish we would have seen more searches besides just in the first year. LE recently dived and searched a square quarry for a body and missed it, a few days or week later the body surfaced and a witness to it called law enforcement. So I would definitely not eliminate this possibility.

Josh's case was discussed in the latest episode of the "In the Dark" podcast, which focuses on the Jacob Wetterling case. His father Brian is interviewed by
Madeleine Baran about the response he got from LE (or lack thereof) immediately following Josh's disappearance.​

http://www.apmreports.org/story/2016/10/18/in-the-dark-8

One thing that stands out to me is that it fell on the family to hire the Trident Foundation, which was not even a MN local team to search the waters. They also paid for their own helicopter. That to me just feels like LE has never had any real heart in this case since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo