MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wollmering and F McDonald ran the incinerator. both were credibly accused of abusing college aged students. and conveniently the "smokestack" or former incinerator was demolished.
I believe Wolmering to be the prime suspect in this case.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1. Someone saw somebody jogging towards campus in bright colored clothing at around midnight the night Joshua disappeared. Bruce Wollmering is known to regularly jog.

2. Bruce Wolmering was one of the overwatchers of the dorm that held the party.

3. Bruce Wolmering died under questionable circumstances. Karma catching up?

4. Bruce Wollmering was one of two that could operate the schools incinerator. The incinerator was used shortly after Joshua disappeared and on an off day.

5. Bruce Wollmering is a credibly accused predator.

6. Bruce Wollmering is dead.

But it would have been nice to know why the campus incinerator was used shortly after Josh's disappearance -- on an "off schedule" day. J. Brown you know this as well, right?

That would be great to have an answer to. It also would be nice to know if the SCSO looked into this (unsure how much assurance their investigations have).

Suppose BW did incinerate the body. Where did he take J, assuming he abducted J? J, as a college kid, surely would have been strong enough to resist, right?

Suppose BW did incinerate the body. Where did he take J, assuming he abducted J? J, as a college kid, surely would have been strong enough to resist, right?
He may have lured Joshua somewhere. If Joshua was gay, the two of them may have even been in a consensual relationship for all we know. (I still think an accidental drowning is the most likely scenario.)

He may have lured Joshua somewhere. If Joshua was gay, the two of them may have even been in a consensual relationship for all we know. (I still think an accidental drowning is the most likely scenario.)
Its stunning though that if he attempted to leave the road to go to the bathroom and fell into the water near shore, that the searchers could not find him.

Its stunning though that if he attempted to leave the road to go to the bathroom and fell into the water near shore, that the searchers could not find him.

You'd think. But in another case I've been following, searchers just found two people who disappeared in November. They were in the water, a mere 60 yards from where their vehicle was found. Finding victims who are underwater can be very difficult.

http://www.9and10news.com/2018/03/26/bodies-of-missing-missaukee-county-couple-found/

You'd think. But in another case I've been following, searchers just found two people who disappeared in November. They were in the water, a mere 60 yards from where their vehicle was found.
Water is a very good cloak, I agree. You're suddenly resorting to technology to score a hit.

Not if Josh was passed out in the grass. But then if that were the case, the dog should have had tons of scent leading elsewhere. But the dog led to the shore of stumpf lake. I think where that dog was is a very imoortant point of interest.

Not if Josh was passed out in the grass. But then if that were the case, the dog should have had tons of scent leading elsewhere. But the dog led to the shore of stumpf lake. I think where that dog was is a very imoortant point of interest.

The dogs of the SCSO also went straight to the Sauk River in Cold Spring. $700,000 of tax payer funds was spent just on the search of the dog's "point of interest". Didn't work out well. Let me be clear that the $700,000, was the amount spent solely on the water search of the Sauk River, nothing else. I've read a couple other cases where SCSO K9's have went to water and were also wrong in those cases. One was local, and one was in Stillwater assisting authorities there. Dogs can be helpful, but when SCSO searched the waters in November, then Trident in May, I think you're putting yourself in another situation of "spinning your wheels in another dirt driveway". I sincerely admire your passion and willingness to help others in these case, but think your dedication would benefit more by not getting "stuck" on a theory. Just my opinion and certainly no disrespect intended.

The dogs of the SCSO also went straight to the Sauk River in Cold Spring. $700,000 of tax payer funds was spent just on the search of the dog's "point of interest". Didn't work out well. Let me be clear that the $700,000, was the amount spent solely on the water search of the Sauk River, nothing else. I've read a couple other cases where SCSO K9's have went to water and were also wrong in those cases. One was local, and one was in Stillwater assisting authorities there. Dogs can be helpful, but when SCSO searched the waters in November, then Trident in May, I think you're putting yourself in another situation of "spinning your wheels in another dirt driveway". I sincerely admire your passion and willingness to help others in these case, but think your dedication would benefit more by not getting "stuck" on a theory. Just my opinion and certainly no disrespect intended.
I've named Bruce Wolmering a P.O.I. and I'm also in the water so I don't know what the problem is again.

Just noticed that Joshua Guimond is referenced in this book.
https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Cases-Stearns-County-Minnesota/dp/1548979864
[h=1]Cold Cases of Stearns County,Minnesota Paperback – July 16, 2017[/h]
by Robert M. Dudley (Author)
Stearns County in central Minnesota is well known for it's friendly people, as well as a wide variety of outdoor activities, restaurants that specialize in hearty comfort foods, and strong winds that often blow across the county from the west and south. It is also home to a relatively large number of unsolved or long-term murder cases, some of which are the most horrific and unimaginable crimes in the history of the state of Minnesota. "Cold Cases of Stearns County, Minnesota" chronicles many of those cases, beginning with the still unsolved disappearance of little Jackie Theel from the streets of Paynesville in 1944, to the seemingly solved but still open 2012 murder of Officer Tom Decker in Cold Spring, and many other cases in between.
Robert M. Dudley, the author of "Finding Jacob Wetterling," chronicles a number of cases in the book: Jackie Theel, The Reker Sisters, Ivend Holen, The Huling Family Murders, Joanie Bierschbach, Myrtle Cole, Cynthia Schmidt and Ronnie Bromenschenkel, Herbert Fromelt, Joshua Guimond, and Officer Tom Decker. These cases span the careers of several Stearns County sheriffs including Art McIntee, Pete Lahr, Jim Ellering, Charlie Grafft, Jim Kostreba, and John Sanner. Most were generally well liked by constituents, but through the years some administrations saw their share of controversial moments.
rbbm.

Maybe we need to think outside the box. Maybe Joshua drowned, and Wolmering found him, but instead of reporting the death, he made off with the body.

Maybe we need to think outside the box. Maybe Joshua drowned, and Wolmering found him, but instead of reporting the death, he made off with the body.
all opinions and theories submitted here are appreciated. Thank you.

I think Josh was "lured" by an authority figure he felt was trustworthy. Perhaps a monk who asked Josh to help him with something. How would the perp overtake Josh? Many ways. How would he hide Josh's body? Well, if the perp had been at the college for many years, he would know the place like the back of his hand. He would know how to navigate the area and how to hide whatever he didn't want found. Consider too, that a miscreant such as this might even know other depraved souls who would assist in committing a crime -- or in covering it up. At what point was the abbey searched? Were the alibis of the sex offenders living on campus ever investigated? If not, why not? Was the abbot willing to divulge any potential pertinent information from any "confessions" that might have been made? No, of course not....probably never. They follow their own kind of "law" over there -- in fact they make their own to suit their needs. And amazingly, they're allowed to do it!! Numerous sex offenses occurred with only the tip of the iceberg being exposed due to a few courageous souls. We will never know how many victims there were. Josh was apparently writing a paper about this very topic. But I don't know if he ever had the chance to turn it in. Now he's gone forever, and someone on that campus knows, or knew, what happened to him.

Posted this on an Australian thread, basically a mother found brutally stabbed, was about to confront her son's alleged molester..
FWIW..
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?241973-Australia-Maria-James-38-Thornbury-Vic-17-June-1980&p=13960382#post13960382
Updated Feb 28 2018
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-2...cision/9488090
The toll of a cold case: Family of murdered Maria James hopes court will clear the way for new inquest

By Rachael Brown

Seven families of cold case victims are in legal limbo, waiting for Victorian courts to clarify a legal grey area that will determine whether cases involving their dead relatives can be reinvestigated.

Single mother Maria James was stabbed to death at the back of her Thornbury bookshop in June 1980.

Last year, the ABC's true-crime podcast Trace revealed that on the day of her murder, she was set to confront the local parish priest, Father Anthony Bongiorno, who had been sexually abusing her youngest son.
The podcast also revealed this priest was wrongly eliminated as a suspect because the DNA sample Victoria Police thought was the killer's was actually from a different crime scene.

James's sons, Mark and Adam, thought these bombshells would be ample grounds for a new inquest.
"This is a matter of accountability and transparency," Mark James told 7.30.
"Some big questions need to be asked in a new inquest about the exhibits that were held in my mother's case. What happened to those exhibits?
"Also, some specific questions about witness testimony in relation to a Catholic priest named Fr Bongiorno."

"I have nothing" words of current investigator on the case. What a cop out. You have nothing and no good moves to get more will be taken.

How to find Joshua Guimond-

Investigate use of the incinerator on off day and provide the public those results

As long as Josh remains missing, at least once a year go over your best theory and search the most probable 2 bodies of water out there.

Seems there is only a handful of people who care about what happened to Joshua. One day Joshua is a student at St. John's University, the next he has vanished from the campus -- and no one knows anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish