GUILTY MN - Landen Hoffmann, 5, thrown from 3rd Floor at Mall of America by stranger, 12 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had inadvertently deleted my bookmark for this tragic case. It's frightening to know that this man will be out and about in 19 years. I have a bit more of an update on Landen.

He's no longer in intensive care and has been moved to an inpatient physical rehab program at another hospital as he continues to recover from the extensive injuries he incurred — including two broken arms, a broken leg and fractures to his face and skull.

The family announced in late June that he was on a “very challenging road to recovery” after enduring more than 15 medical procedures or surgeries since the unprovoked attack, including treatment for fluid in his lungs and stomach and a stent in a vein running through his liver.

The online fundraiser that has generated more than $1 million in donations from nearly 30,000 people. “And, our beautiful boy has endured much already, but he is strong and his spirit remains vibrant.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/02/landen-hoffman-who-was-thrown-from-mall-of-america-balcony-out-of-icu/

It's a miracle that this little boy survived at all. With so many praying for his recovery, let us hope he continues to heal and goes on to live as normal a life as possible.

“He loves being back to school and going to kindergarten at the same school his twin brother and sister go to,” the family wrote Friday. “He gets out of the car every morning happy and blows kisses all the way in! He’s a strong, happy boy. When his mommy asks him if she can look at his wound or asks how he’s doing, he always responds with ‘Mom, I’m healed, you don’t need to ask me anymore.'”

“He is now walking PERFECTLY with even legs AMEN,” the family wrote. “The wound has finally scabbed over and new skin is growing, and we are still optimistic he will be off some of his medications soon.”
Boy thrown from Mall of America balcony is back in school and walking, family says

“He loves being back to school and going to kindergarten at the same school his twin brother and sister go to,” the family wrote Friday. “He gets out of the car every morning happy and blows kisses all the way in! He’s a strong, happy boy. When his mommy asks him if she can look at his wound or asks how he’s doing, he always responds with ‘Mom, I’m healed, you don’t need to ask me anymore.'”

“He is now walking PERFECTLY with even legs AMEN,” the family wrote. “The wound has finally scabbed over and new skin is growing, and we are still optimistic he will be off some of his medications soon.”
Boy thrown from Mall of America balcony is back in school and walking, family says

What a miraculous recovery this sweet boy has made. I can't believe he survived and is thriving. I hope he has a long and happy life!

I am waiting for the day we hear the news that Aranda was taken out by another inmate, or "hung himself". Nobody wants him on the street, again.

Nineteen years is not enough of a sentence, imo.
Landen could still face an uphill battle, esp. with skull fractures !

The bones can heal, but in some ways he may never be as whole physically as he once was.
Sorry so negative, but I think the perp should've remained locked up for good.
The physical act of picking up and throwing a small child makes me ill.
Landen could have perished.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm very thankful he has come as far as he has been able !

I worry about future physical challenges, that's all.
:(
M00.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem