GUILTY MN - Laura Schwendemann, 18, Kensington, 14 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:seeya: No, you're not the only one. :facepalm: I gave it a shot, but after 15-20 minutes I had to admit it was hopeless.

That's about as long as I lasted, too!

If a dozen people would go out driving there they could accomplish it a whole lot easier than even all of WS trying to do it via Google given the location and most roads not even being 'driveable' by GoogleGuy!

Is this a blue building at 13 Kensington S in Kensington?

image.jpg

I've circled the blue one with yellow

Song/rap lyric - Far Alone (G-Eazy)

http://genius.com/2461818

"yea" = cocaine

(Edited to add: am I the only person on here who "drove" up and down the streets of Alexandria using google maps street view looking for blue houses with a statue? It struck me that I may need to take a break from WS, LOL)

I have done this too, yesterday and the day before I spend about 2 or so hours doing it. Also I was using a real estate page to find blue houses....and check to see if there was a statue. LOL It's like 1 in a million...

You would think that Law Enforcement would be aware of neighborhoods and home colors from their routine drives through the town. I'm also hoping locals are calling in like crazy...

I felt deep sadness reading her twitter account. I hope she's ok and am praying for her safe return and for her family. There is definitely a lot we aren't being told. I am pretty sure there would have to be a good reason for LE to not mention if she was in a vehicle (hers or someone elses) and a description of that vehicle, or if she was seen walking in but the cameras didn't catch a vehicle she returned to, why not just say so?

In terms of the blue house and the statue, thats very descriptive in contrast to the gas station report. IMO there's a reason for this. What that reason is I have no clue. Maybe they have a pic or snap chat of her there or maybe got a tip from someone who may have dropped her off or gone there with her before but can't recall the exact location?

It could be LE knows things but wants to screen out false info by being vague.

Well this stuff with the blue house and the statue is weird. I would think that someone would know something about that, so I hope they get a tip. I see the blue on the backside of the building in the google picture but I don't think that's what they're looking for. I don't see a statue for one thing, and I'm assuming the pic was from a street or driveway, where you would see the front of the house and the statue. Good eye though. I don't know this area they are searching at all, but I would assume with the 3 or so cities they've named that's a lot of ground to cover. But they are all pretty small towns so that's why I'm thinking someone has to know of the house with the statue like that. I've never seen anything like it in the cities, and if I had I'm sure I'd remember it.

Also wanted to say hi to RosemountGAL. I went to RHS. I don't know if you ever go in the Unidentifed section here, but I was surprised to learn that there was a body found in Rosemount behind the American Legion a couple years ago that has not been identified.

I think they are looking for a rural home/farm. They've also been searching areas near Osakis and Villard at sites that have blue houses, which are east of Alexandria. So they've really been everywhere in the immediate area. It's very true that a statue with that description would ring a bell with someone around here. There are small towns and there aren't many statues (or similar things) at the end of the driveway.
If it was not a snapchat (that would have been taken in the dark, after 9pm), I think it was a memory or description from someone who can't remember exactly where they were that night.
I'm nearly positive every gravel road and highway has been driven down by either police or concerned locals wanting to help.

Just released:
As part of the investigation, investigators are asking the public to report sightings of a 1997 black Geo Prism with a loud exhaust, which occurred only within a specific timeframe: Wednesday, October 14 at 9:30 p.m. to Thursday, October 15 at 10:30 a.m.
Investigators do not believe Schwendemann left voluntarily. Based on information developed to date, investigators do not believe there is an ongoing risk to public safety.

http://www.echopress.com/news/3865764-update-car-clues-sought-missing-person-case

Wonder why the 13 hour time frame?

What happened at 10:30 Thursday that they don't care about the car after that time?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

The driver (only the driver) of the black Prism was accounted for by then? Maybe at work? And Laura was not seen after 9:30.

The driver (only the driver) of the black Prism was accounted for by then? Maybe at work? And Laura was not seen after 9:30.
Good call, then, if you're right, I wonder if that person is where the blue house info came from.....

ETA:

I think you're right and that's why they're only asking for sightings and not owner/occupant info.

This is what I am thinking, yes. And maybe impaired? Because they weren't even sure where they were and can only remember the statue thing/house color?

Possibly picked her up from home, drove around doing things small town kids do, dropped her off at the end of the driveway but don't remember where that was.

MOO

Possibly picked her up from home, drove around doing things small town kids do, dropped her off at the end of the driveway but don't remember where that was.

MOO

Maybe. But then why hasn't she been heard from? I have a feeling some hard drugs were involved.

MOO

Not directed at your thought specifically, but just piggy-backing to wonder: then why would LE say they believe she did NOT leave voluntarily? If she was picked up by someone in the Prism, then dropped off somewhere, it seems as if that was her willingly going to someone's house, right?

This is all quite odd.

moo

Not directed at your thought specifically, but just piggy-backing to wonder: then why would LE say they believe she did NOT leave voluntarily? If she was picked up by someone in the Prism, then dropped off somewhere, it seems as if that was her willingly going to someone's house, right?

This is all quite odd.

moo
Possibly this is what the prism driver told LE, but not necessarily how it really happened?

I was thinking more along the lines of she went out with this person voluntarily, and maybe took a photo or selfie and this house can be seen in the background? And that maybe someone witnessed a struggle that occurred after this time, or something weird happened at the gas station and the clerk noticed, that made them believe she was not with the person under her own free will?

Also edit to add:

As far as searching on google, depending on when these images were uploaded onto google, the house could have been painted, the statue could have been bought. I do keep find myself looking 'just in case', but I do keep thinking to myself that it would be very easy to miss the information I'm looking for if the specific area doesn't have street view or the house was painted, or the statue is newly bought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back