GUILTY MN - Laura Schwendemann, 18, Kensington, 14 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE may be somewhat vague to eliminate calls that have nothing to do with this.

Finally something new-ish (or at least some clarification about the blue house/statue bit)!!!!

(I'd guess the not a POI quite likely has a silent "yet" after it...)

http://www.valleynewslive.com/home/...an-last-seen-with-missing-teen-336838051.html

I feel like the house they are looking for is something that the "man" (apparently not a person of interest) told LE about. As another sleuther noted, I think that the man who was with Laura told LE that he dropped Laura off at a house. LE asked the man to describe the house, so he threw out this description. LE is looking for this house but does not really expect to find it. If you look at the quote from the sheriff that TravelingBug posted, the sheriff said: "...we don't believe it's [the blue house with a statue] connected to her actual disappearance..."

In response to Traveling Bug stating that it would be unlikely for someone to remember the nondescript car later on, that's not the case if the individual providing the tip knew Laura.

I also did some visual research on Lawn Jockeys and the odds of a Lawn Jockey having that color arrangement, solid colored clothing, a different solid color than the hat, is unlikely. Usually the cap and jacket match on Jockeys while they wear white pants. It's not impossible though, especially if someone repainted the statue to their own liking, but the color arrangement would be a rarity.

"Sheriff's officials in west-central Minnesota say a man last seen with a college student who disappeared nearly two weeks ago is a person they're investigating in the case."

FINALLY!

...waiting for his name...

I don't think the statue or the house exists.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

An early article had a comment referencing a "40 year old boyfriend." I could see an older man being jealous she was moving on and starting her life in college. Hopefully LE knows much more than we do and will release something for us to chew on soon! Prayers for Laura and her family.

An early article had a comment referencing a "40 year old boyfriend." I could see an older man being jealous she was moving on and starting her life in college. Hopefully LE knows much more than we do and will release something for us to chew on soon! Prayers for Laura and her family.

Do you know which article?? I'm looking for something and this may be connected. TIA

http://www.fox9.com/virtual/news/39353745-story

Police clarify information

Snip

Person of interest...

Investigators have identified the man Laura was last seen with, and conducted interviews and had conversations with him. “He is a focus of this investigation. As the last known person to be with Laura, he continues to be a person that we are interested in and are investigating.”

It does not appear to be in the same vicinity. Peanut mentioned that the house was "west of Alexandria" and that articles says they were searching a rural area southeast of Forada on Friday and Saturday.

I've started a map with the general locations. I don't have an address for the place Peanut found or exactly where they did the search. If anybody has more details to add to the map, please let me know.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.k8ahUTuQA28U&usp=sharing

This is interesting. I finally heard a last name tossed around. There is a father and a son arrested as of Saturday and currently sitting in the Douglas County jail right now. It is on the Douglas County Jail inmate roster - fully public information. Something is fishy.

Could the 40 year old suggestion, be the father of someone whom shares the same name?
Or is perhaps that comment under the article someone thinking they're funny.
Wondering if the article originally mentioned someone then it was edited out. The comment could have very well been a wisecrack as there always seems to be a few.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I do trust that LE did a detailed check of their residence, while they were in the slammer.

This is interesting. I finally heard a last name tossed around. There is a father and a son arrested as of Saturday and currently sitting in the Douglas County jail right now. It is on the Douglas County Jail inmate roster - fully public information. Something is fishy.

Father and son. That doesn't sound good :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member