GUILTY MN - Laura Schwendemann, 18, Kensington, 14 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh :(

And specifics also fit with it being her (and also apparently recent enough they could tell female and such a narrow age range seemingly immediately)

On Monday, October 26th, 2015 at 2:31 PM a farmer reported to the Douglas County Sheriff's Office that he had discovered what he believed to be human remains in the field he was harvesting in Orange Township in Douglas County. Deputies responded and confirmed what appeared to be the remains of a late teens to early twenties female.

https://www.facebook.com/douglascountymnsheriff/posts/1165215450172770

Condolences to her loved ones tonight. Also, I'm thankful for all the alert farmers who find the missing on their land.

As much as this has got to be heartbreaking to everyone who loved her, I'm so glad that farmer found her and as quickly (relatively speaking) as he did.

The massive area and difficult terrain in much of it could have meant she wouldn't be found ever or not for months or even years - postponing someone from facing justice and leaving Laura's family and friends always wondering where she was.

If it had been longer, there could have been snow that would have kept her from being found for months, potentially, as well.

And hopefully it being sooner rather than later also means there's more evidence that will help bring justice for Laura, since what LE has said doesn't seem to leave a lot of room that whatever led her to where she was found was voluntary.

So sad :( :(:( Poor girl. Had her entire life ahead of her. I can't imagine the pain her family are feeling.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So glad she has been found. I just knew this wasn't going to end well. [emoji24] [emoji24]

Oh, no. *sigh* So sorry to hear this.

Sorry Bessie [emoji3]
I knew I was treading on thin ice with my post.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
It's okay, krig. I know everyone is anxious to learn what happened to Laura, myself included.

So sorry to hear about Laura :tears: I was hoping it wouldn't end like this.

Condolences to her family and friends. :rose:

Certainly not the outcome I was hoping to see when I checked the thread this morning :(

RIP Laura

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double