GUILTY MN - Laura Schwendemann, 18, Kensington, 14 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
**Updated News Release - 10/27/2015**
Case Number: 15-10298
Incident: Missing Person
Victim: Laura Ann Schwendemann (18 years old)

Details:
We have reason to believe that we have located Laura Ann Schwendemann, however we are awaiting further information from the Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office. Although we may have entered into the next phase of the investigation, the case remains open and active.

Again, we do not have reason to believe that the general public is in danger and our focus is now why and how this young woman died.
We are aggressively pursuing the leads that we have, and believe that we are making active progress in solving this case.

We will share further information as the investigation evolves.
Sheriff Troy Wolbersen

https://www.facebook.com/douglascountymnsheriff?ref=ts&fref=ts

Here is a picture of where she was found. This is looking north. The roads are Cemetary Road and English Grove Road (intersection). The roads and cornfields are/were blocked off totally. This picture was taken earlier this summer and you can see cornfields on the east and west side of the road and she was found in one of those cornfields. By a very friendly, well-respected farmer in the area. A blue house they searched the Friday (or so) after she disappeared is in the distance, right up English Grove Road. It is blue but there was no statue. Another rumor (at least) is that they pinged a cell phone in that area... Which is why they were searching so hard around Villard and Forada. Maybe he received a text or phone call that led them to believe they were there. I do not know how far in she was in the field. I hope the autopsy results come soon so justice can be served, if needed.
attachment.php

Attachments

• corn.jpg
    corn.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 706
Sounds like an oxymoron saying, "we do not have reason to believe that the general public is in danger and our focus is now why and how this young woman died"
Till the why and how is known, whose's to say a killer is on the loose seeking female victims?

because I think they have a POI in mind.

Sounds like an oxymoron saying, "we do not have reason to believe that the general public is in danger and our focus is now why and how this young woman died"
Till the why and how is known, whose's to say a killer is on the loose seeking female victims?

I think they already know the who, and now they're working on the why and how. I also think they know where the who is and are confident is not going to happen again anytime soon.

MOO

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I think they already know the who, and now they're working on the why and how. I also think they know where the who is and are confident is not going to happen again anytime soon.

MOO

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Gotta hope they have the POI on 24-hour surveillance, better yet in custody - killed once, can kill again...

Do we know she was actually killed by someone?

No, but LE kept saying that they didn't believe she went voluntary. That tells me that she was likely killed and didn't die from something like an overdose.

I think Laura must of texted someone that she was in trouble and that they were near the blue house with the statue in the driveway. Possibly even taking a picture of the statue and sending it to someone.

JMO

Geez...I am so heartbroken about this!

My crazy Apple laptop charger tore up 2 days ago and I have missed reading and posting till I could go to the Apple store to get one...(Rant about Apple not selling these ridiculously over-priced chargers in regular stores to be inserted here....!!!!)

Then I spent yesterday evening at the nursing home with my grandmother who was near death...Bless her heart. She passed around 9 pm. She was 94 and will be greatly missed. She was one of those strong ones...a tough fighter. I admire her tenacity throughout life.

Then I finally get my computer back up and read this terrible news about Laura. So difficult to imagine her out in a field, especially after I have stood by the bedside of my dying grandmother...and I have witnessed how preciously she was loved as she went to heaven.

I'm very sad about Laura. I want answers...

Are the father/son people still incarcerated?

My crazy Apple laptop charger tore up 2 days ago and I have missed reading and posting till I could go to the Apple store to get one...(Rant about Apple not selling these ridiculously over-priced chargers in regular stores to be inserted here....!!!!)

Then I spent yesterday evening at the nursing home with my grandmother who was near death...Bless her heart. She passed around 9 pm. She was 94 and will be greatly missed. She was one of those strong ones...a tough fighter. I admire her tenacity throughout life.

Then I finally get my computer back up and read this terrible news about Laura. So difficult to imagine her out in a field, especially after I have stood by the bedside of my dying grandmother...and I have witnessed how preciously she was loved as she went to heaven.

So sorry for your loss

Has it been considered that Laura may have been in the trunk of the vehicle with limited ability to see where she was being taken - i.e. just seeing the color of a house etc.

Just a question as well (am ignorant of the LE/forensic system in the US). How long does it take to check bullets are from a particular gun?

I'm so sorry about your grandmother :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No, but LE kept saying that they didn't believe she went voluntary. That tells me that she was likely killed and didn't die from something like an overdose.

JMO

RSBM

Thank you Joe for reminding me about police not thinking Laura went voluntarily :) I forgot about that important bit of info.
I was starting to think this was a drug overdose but your post made me rethink that.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back