GUILTY MN - Laura Schwendemann, 18, Kensington, 14 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Our family used to live in farmland in the center of 100 acres of cornfield. The fact that she was found about 30 rows in from the nearest road, tells me this was

a.) someone who had no knowledge of harvest (all farmers are out there this time of year so it's no surprise at all that she'd be found) or, someone who just didn't care and
b.) it was a convenience dump (apologies if that sounds insensitive) without any real forethought (oh look, there's a cornfield, I'll leave her there, no one will see her due to the thick corn stalks).

There was no real effort to conceal her, beyond leaving her in a cornfield. I suspect this person is young, kind of stupid, and likely has a criminal history for lesser junk. Likely a druggie.

moo.

Our family used to live in farmland in the center of 100 acres of cornfield. The fact that she was found about 30 rows in from the nearest road, tells me this was

a.) someone who had no knowledge of harvest (all farmers are out there this time of year so it's no surprise at all that she'd be found) or, someone who just didn't care and
b.) it was a convenience dump (apologies if that sounds insensitive) without any real forethought (oh look, there's a cornfield, I'll leave her there, no one will see her due to the thick corn stalks).

There was no real effort to conceal her, beyond leaving her in a cornfield. I suspect this person is young, kind of stupid, and likely has a criminal history for lesser junk. Likely a druggie.

moo.

The druggie comments made me think of this article I saw today. This was in Michigan:

A mid-Michigan farmer who was harvesting his corn turned up a surprise crop — someone else's marijuana plants.

The Lansing State Journal reports more than two dozen marijuana plants were found Oct. 19 in Clinton County's Olive Township, north of Lansing.

Undersheriff Larry Jerue says officers responded and seized the plants. He estimates that the marijuana was worth roughly $48,000. Jerue says this time of year is when marijuana growers "want to bring them in before the farmer harvests the legitimate crop."

http://www.agweb.com/article/farmer...urprise-marijuana-crop--NAA-associated-press/

Probably didn't happen in this case, but something to consider, I guess.

Could Laura have gone to (intentionally) meet one individual at the gas station only then have gotten there and it was another individual in their car and that's where the unwillingly with the person in the car comes into play? :thinking:

Say she thinks she's meeting a friend, only to find someone else (perhaps a family member of that person) there instead and it's the relationship/tie to the expected individual (P1) that a different individual exploited to draw Laura away.

That could explain - P2 being a family member or friend of P1 - them also saying "known to Laura." And "known to Laura" in this possible scenario could mean from vaguely familiar with more by sight/title (P1's _____) or minimal encounters with, all the way to true comfort with.

I could see that working with P2 doing it both with and without P1 knowing anything or with varying degrees of involvement (from nothing to full involvement to involvement only completely after the fact)

Something like P2 driving the car of the other individual or that she expected and possibly making an excuse completely for the absence of the other person (and/or the car)...perhaps like P2 saying either said something had P1 waylaid or in need of help or...whatever...

So then maybe she went unwillingly or under duress or a threat, either because P2 convinced her P1 needed help, or was told that P1 was simply elsewhere and he was simply the driver to get to P1 or something.

Or even her having been set up (by P1, P2, a third party, or combination thereof) to go to the Holiday Station - by text or by voice - to go "but don't tell" or "don't bring your phone" or something along those lines (as we never heard a thing about them having any ability to track her phone) and then she gets there and is caught off guard and can't really get help, but also knows P2 (to some level) and doesn't know what else to do since she may not know if whatever story (P1 needing help, or P1 being suddenly unable to arrive so P2 is bringing her to him or...whatever) is true or under threat to get into the car, and so she goes.

I could see that explaining both why they said 'known to Laura' and yet her seeming to initially at least leave for the gas station willingly, while still also having LE say that they believed early on it was 'involuntary' :dunno:

(Plus also being a plausible way the names rumored could fit - and LE could still be trying to find out P1's role, if any...if any additional individuals were involved...and if what happened to her would allow for murder charges or only something lesser, like accidental death during the commission of a separate crime being perpetrated on her?)

moo.

Or hoped the farmer wouldn't see her and she was run over by the combine (further destroying evidence). That was my thought. My guess is they pulled up, entered the 30th (or so) row from the road and walked her body in some distance, and then left. The fields in this area are far from the homes and the loud exhaust of the car might not have even been heard by the land owners that night. I have family near here and an uncle who owns farm land in Alexandria. I remember going through fields with my cousins...for me it was a nightmare, but my cousins thought it was easy so if this person is native to the farm land, they might not have thought twice about it. That poor farmer, thank goodness he was alert and saw her.

Do we know many details about the Holiday Gas Station? Could video show her being forced into a car, or do we have a witness stating that everything looked normal/fine? The fact that they say she didn't go willingly makes me wonder if they have surveillance of her being forced into the car.

I would also be curious to know that from the 14th to say about the 24th, was the noisy black car spotted anywhere near the corn field she was found in? If she was dumped there, the person who dumped her may have gone to check on her a few times.

A scenerio just came to mind; Laura drove up there to meet somebody for something (drugs?), was overtaken by that or those people, taken to the field alive, and then XYZ (I don't want to say what I think happened), happened, and she was murdered (shot?), in the field. :(

http://bringmethenews.com/2015/10/3...-in-field-is-missing-teen-laura-schwendemann/

Authorities are still asking the public for information about her disappearance, which still remains a mystery.

The investigation so far found that Schwendemann, from Starbuck, was last seen at a gas station in Alexandria on Oct. 14, and it is believe she drove off with a male acquaintance – but “perhaps not voluntarily.”

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3949966.shtml

Sheriff Troy Wolbersen has called the death "suspicious,” although officials said they don’t have any reason to believe that the general public is in danger.

What could they mean by this? That the death is suspicious? Do they mean the manner of death, like how she died? Or do they mean they find the circumstances odd, like she met people she knew but then things turned bad quickly?

Those who were arrested (perhaps unrelated), were in possession of firearms. Maybe it's just me, but if related, I would assume the manner of death wasn't very suspicious at all.

I'm confused.

What could they mean by this? That the death is suspicious? Do they mean the manner of death, like how she died? Or do they mean they find the circumstances odd, like she met people she knew but then things turned bad quickly?

Those who were arrested (perhaps unrelated), were in possession of firearms. Maybe it's just me, but if related, I would assume the manner of death wasn't very suspicious at all.

I'm confused.

My interpretation of "suspicious death" is that they think she was murdered.

I wonder if Laura's family were told the manner of death, pending tox reports of course.

Wow, It's completely disappeared. If he had been released would it say that?

It would not necessarily indicate he was released. Nor will it necessarily say if and when they were transferred. Unfortunately I have an ex son-in -law I'm keeping tabs on and it happened more than once (not being able to find him).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back