GUILTY MN - Laura Schwendemann, 18, Kensington, 14 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Been awfully quiet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

http://m.startribune.com/autopsy-fi...e-student-found-dead-in-farm-field/359632431/

A college freshman in western Minnesota who was found dead in a farm field was left there by a man who panicked after the woman passed out while they injected methamphetamine together, according to a statement released Tuesday evening by Douglas County Attorney Chad Larson.

The man, Nickolas McArdell, 21, of Starbuck, Minn., told investigators that he had concealed the body of Laura Ann Schwendemann in a cornfield after she overdosed; she was found two weeks later by a farmer during the harvest.

He faces up to a year in prison for concealing her body, but won’t be prosecuted for murder because the evidence doesn’t support it, according to Larson.
More at link

http://m.startribune.com/autopsy-fi...e-student-found-dead-in-farm-field/359632431/

A college freshman in western Minnesota who was found dead in a farm field was left there by a man who panicked after the woman passed out while they injected methamphetamine together, according to a statement released Tuesday evening by Douglas County Attorney Chad Larson.

The man, Nickolas McArdell, 21, of Starbuck, Minn., told investigators that he had concealed the body of Laura Ann Schwendemann in a cornfield after she overdosed; she was found two weeks later by a farmer during the harvest.

He faces up to a year in prison for concealing her body, but won’t be prosecuted for murder because the evidence doesn’t support it, according to Larson.
More at link
Awwww geez :(

Can we sleuth him? He has been arrested for concealing her body.

So this was not the guy she was seen with at the gas station, am I right?

More at link

What and they can't charge him for not doing the smart thing, why the he!! not take her to the hospital? Shooting her up and dumping her when she might have been revived, I'd say that's manslaughter at least. They convict drug dealers for murder, what's different here?

What and they can't charge him for not doing the smart thing, why the he!! not take her to the hospital? Shooting her up and dumping her when she might have been revived, I'd say that's manslaughter at least. They convict drug dealers for murder, what's different here?
That's what I'm wondering. May have been able to save her life. I can't imagine what Laura's family are going through right now.

And meth scores yet another senseless, wasteful death.

I still want to know the story about that statue! How and why did that come into the investigation??

Possible those charges are coming? Maybe they know they can at least get him on the current charges. Working on solid evidence for more charges? Just thinking outloud. MOO and all....

Maybe they can find out who sold them the drugs, and charge the dealer with murder.

Maybe they can find out who sold them the drugs, and charge the dealer with murder.

Why not the one who gave the drug to Laura. If he injected her it would be just as much his fault as the one who sold it. I'd charge them both, but that's just me.

Can we sleuth him? He has been arrested for concealing her body.
I looked at his FB page. He is just a kid with a baby boy. Such a shame. Drugs are such an evil monster.

I looked at his FB page. He is just a kid with a baby boy. Such a shame. Drugs are such an evil monster.

The man who was last seen with Laura Schwendemann of Starbuck will be charged with gross misdemeanor charges for concealing the location of her body, which was found in a Douglas County cornfield near Alexandria on Oct. 26, 12 days after she was reported missing.

http://www.jamestownsun.com/news/state/3894569-missing-student-might-have-died-meth

View attachment 85104

Same here, Krig. I checked his FB out and WHOA...he looks like crap and a completely different person in this mugshot!!!

He was in treatment, at some point. Per his FB.

And I agree about the petty charge. Such B.S.

Same here, Krig. I checked his FB out and WHOA...he looks like crap and a completely different person in this mugshot!!!

He was in treatment, at some point. Per his FB.

And I agree about the petty charge. Such B.S.
Wow, what a huge difference. Looks likes he has aged 10+ years.

It really is terrible. The thing is that while we can sit here and say that she should have done this or that, or why didn't he take her to the hospital, we have to keep in mind that they were actually shooting up at the time... so I doubt he'd be thinking clearly, rationally, or compassionately while strung out on meth. Drugs are the devil. (I mean that figuratively, not in a religious sense.)

It's so sad that this girl decided get involved in the whole meth scene. Her parents must be even more heart broken.

If only these people would stop using. People on drugs just do NOT make good choices.
I'm not sympathizing with the guy who dumped her there, don't get me wrong. I just think that we can't apply the same rational thinking to the situation.

moo

How I wish there was more public awareness about these laws. I honestly don't know if there is one in my state and I'm sure that a lot of people also have no clue. These people using drugs get paranoid as it is and I'm sure they aren't aware. I'm sure they think they will be arrested or charged and go into freak out mode and decide to hide what happened.

There needs to be a public awareness campaign!

jmo

http://www.jamestownsun.com/news/state/3894569-missing-student-might-have-died-meth

Larson said that it was "extremely unfortunate" that McArdell was either not aware of a recent law passed by the Minnesota Legislature or didn't care. The "Good Samaritan" law would have provided him immunity from prosecution for the meth that they had apparently possessed had he called 911 and reported the medical emergency in this case.
"He chose otherwise, and will be criminally prosecuted for that decision," Larson said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back