DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25751&page=5&pp=25

WS THREAD: "Known places Duncan has been"

Crosby, MN
Cowgirl, from your timeline:

8-4-03...Crosby MN--Went skin diving and participated in treasure hunt

Steve at Planet Huff thinks JED3 was also there 6/07/03, the weekend before Beaner disappeared.

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/cat_the_groene_murders_and_kidnapping.html

I've detailed in entries here and here, specifically, that Joseph Duncan really had reasons in his own mind to worry when he discussed in his very first Blogging the Fifth Nail entry the June 14, 2003 disappearance of Leanna "Beaner" Warner from Chisholm, Minnesota. I was able to show that Duncan was in the general vicinity of Chisholm several times that summer, based on his own webpages dedicated to photos taken while scuba-diving. Though there were only 3 webpages of his scuba photos originally, that I know of, he stated that he did over 20 dives. He was possibly as close to Chisholm as Crosby, Minnesota the weekend before Leanna's disappearance --June 7, 2003. A new map of Duncan's movements as depicted by the dive photo pages, more detailed than previous maps I've posted, can be found at the bottom of this entry.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25751&page=5&pp=25

For all you "city folk" out there, you need to understand the Minnesota Iron Range. LA's parents raised their kids in the way that just about every Iron Range family did. It was a time of innocence where kids just went about being kids and weren't supervised like today's kids. In fact, there are a lot of us who were raised like that, yet our parents cared very much for us. In summers we would leave in the a.m., stop by for lunch or snacks, and return for supper. Ages really never mattered; we'd usually hang together, but sometimes a kid would go home alone - no one every worried about it or ever thought about an abduction. Please do not blame LA's parents because you would need to blame everyone's parents.

Personally, I don't think LA will ever be found. The Iron Range has so many remote areas that it's impossible to check out everything. LA could be at the bottom of the many, many acres of extremely deep and isolated ore lakes, under the many, many piles of tailings, on the miles of undeveloped and abandoned lands, or even in the abandoned mines. They could search every day for the next 50 years and still not find her. After a while, life just goes on.

Duncan had an encrypted weblog; presumably the FBI will be able to break the key. IF/WHEN this occurs, many posters presume that Duncan kept meticulous records of any crimes he committed. This is explained over in the GROENE FAMILY forum in a messagethread about encryption, and maybe too, in other messagethreads there.

I don't remember the exact words, but Duncan said something to the effect that his ENCRYPTED blog contained the real truth about him --- a bad paraphrase of his words.

It was pretty chilling to read, and I seriously wonder how many crimes he might be responsible for, simply the way he worded it. If I come across his exact words again, I'll post 'em here.

Duncan wrote:

Friday, May 13, 2005 I wish I could be more honest about my feelings, but those demons made sure I'd never be able to do that. I might not know if it matters, but just in case, I am working on an encrypted journal that is hundreds of times more frank than this blog could ever be (that's why I keep it encrypted). I figure in 30 years or more we will have the technology to easily crack the encryption (currently very un-crackable, PGP) and then the world will know who I really was, and what I really did, and what I really thought.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25997

wondering22 said:
I think that is what the numbers tel tales is, It could be a format of the way they are used? I read of those numbers on his blog/fifth nail " which should only be the 4th nail " or jetgazzete, and wasn't there one " panda " or something like that, which ever one it was, there is a entry of what that means? or at least as much as he wants to " tel "

The PINK BARRACUDA DIVE SHOP sponsors several group dives near Crosby each year.

Jet Duncan actively participated in some of these group dives.

CROSBY - 2004 Treasure Hunt Dive (he also attended the 2003 Treasure Hunt Dive)
http://www.pinkbarracuda.com/photo_gallery/index.htm

PHOTO OF WINNERS of the Treasure Hunt Dive (Jet Duncan on third from right): http://www.pinkbarracuda.com/photo_gallery/2004%20Treasure%20Hunt/images/All%20the%

The PINK BARRACUDA sponsors at least two dives each month in the summertime. Assuming they keep a list of participating divers, they might have a record of Jet Duncan attending a group dive the same weekend that Leanna Warner disappeared.

Maybe someone can check that out?

One thing is certain: Jet Duncan has been to Crosby on more than one occassion.

I think we're going to hear a lot more about Duncan possibly being responsible for this. He's apparently used his blog to try and establish an alibi that day. Sorry, I don't have a link readily available but more can be seen about this on the Groene forums.

Another search for Chisholm girl

July 19, 2005

CHISHOLM, MINN. -- The family of LeeAnna Warner, who was 5 when she disappeared in June 2003, plans to search again this week for traces of her, and it will have the help of a private investigator who helped crack two other high-profile missing person cases in Minnesota. LeeAnna was last seen near her home in Chisholm on June 14, 2003.

Full story:
http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5513423.html

(It's a short article)

Use http://www.bugmenot.com for username / password

Doyle said:
Leanne Marie Warner(Beaner) - 5 - missing since 6/14/03

Why is this thread titled the way it is?

First, the given name is: LeeAnna - NOT Leanne

Secondly, were someone to search on google for this thread, under the incorrect first name, Leanne Marie Warner, this thread wouldn't be retrieved in the results, because the surname Warner, has no space before the parentheses containing her nickname, i.e., warner(b....

wondering22 said:
Why is this thread titled the way it is?

First, the given name is: LeeAnna - NOT Leanne

Secondly, were someone to search on google for this thread, under the incorrect first name, Leanne Marie Warner, this thread wouldn't be retrieved in the results, because the surname Warner, has no space before the parentheses containing her nickname, i.e., warner(b....

Why don't you pm a moderator and ask them to correct the name of the thread? I'm sure it was unintentional.

Leanna Warner's family and a private investigator are will search again this week for traces of the five-year-old Chisholm girl who disappeared more than two years ago near her home.

Private investigator Bob Heales was to arrive in Chisholm Monday afternoon to meet with family members before beginning a week long search, said Chris Warner, Leanna's father.

"He called us and said, 'What do you think, should we search some more'," said Warner of a telephone call from Heales. "We said, 'sure'."

Until talking with Heales, Warner said he didn't know for sure what areas would be searched.

Heales, who helped find the bodies of Dru Sjodin and Erika Dalquist, has helped the Warners before. Heales, who has offices in Minneapolis and Denver and a home in Cross Lake, Minn., has been a private investigator for about 26 years.

Family will conduct the search, which will include bloodhounds owned by Denny Adams of Conde, S.D., Warner said.

FBI investigators have not contacted Warner, but have recently been in Chisholm along with Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension officials, Warner said.

He said information from web sites and e-mails point to Duncan having been in the region around the time of Leanna's disappearance.

"We tentatively have him in the area in Grand Rapids and Crosby during the week Leanna disappeared, but not the day" that she disappeared, Warner said. "He has frequented the area."

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/12163228.htm

The Abrams Report

FOX News

HEADS UP: Dan Abrams is doing a segment about LeeAnna Warner.

I don't know if the ABRAMS REPORT will repeat later on tonight; check your listings if you miss it live.

Just saw a report on the local news here (Minneapolis) that a new search is going to begin because they think Duncan might have been in the area then...

that's good news compared to the other top headlines about both of the school shootings that happend here!

In this thread at the beginning, it was mentioned that Beaner had been at the "lake" that day with her family. Knowing now that Duncan stalked and spied on the Groene family, what would the chance be that he saw Beaner at the lake, followed them home, found where they lived, set up surveillance and picked her up when opportunity allowed. Just a thought that popped in my mind when I read the previous thread that they had been at the lake that day.

Article in today's Mpls paper about her...

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5515513.html

Adams, who also helped in the searches for Sjodin and Dalquist, brought along bloodhounds Molly and Rusty. "Each of them is as good as having 25 people out there," Heales said.

"It's a vast wilderness out there, and there aren't that many of us, so we have to pick and choose the most likely places where someone could stay a day or a few days without being noticed."

Hi All,

Some of you may not know that I've been a member of this forum for a bit -- been slack posting lately.

Minnesota BCA agent e-mailed me today, and I blogged about it here --

Duncan Not Connected to Warner's Disappearance.

So they've effectively alibi'd Joe Duncan for Leanna's disappearance. However, I do think it's a good thing that there is renewed attention to the case.

The BCA agent said they are still looking into other crimes that may be linked to Duncan, and I've been blogging about those possibilities as well. I didn't post to this thread just to spam for the blog, either -- I felt that since Leanna was being discussed I should go ahead and spread that news a little.

Steve/Mr. A.

misterallgood said:
Hi All,

Some of you may not know that I've been a member of this forum for a bit -- been slack posting lately.

Minnesota BCA agent e-mailed me today, and I blogged about it here --

Duncan Not Connected to Warner's Disappearance.

So they've effectively alibi'd Joe Duncan for Leanna's disappearance. However, I do think it's a good thing that there is renewed attention to the case.

The BCA agent said they are still looking into other crimes that may be linked to Duncan, and I've been blogging about those possibilities as well. I didn't post to this thread just to spam for the blog, either -- I felt that since Leanna was being discussed I should go ahead and spread that news a little.

Steve/Mr. A.

You keep at it Steve, from your number one fan.We are often wrong but bringing to light these cases makes others take notice. When notice happens then investigative work will be done. That is the job we do even when no one listens.

concernedperson/the prez

gine said:
In this thread at the beginning, it was mentioned that Beaner had been at the "lake" that day with her family. Knowing now that Duncan stalked and spied on the Groene family, what would the chance be that he saw Beaner at the lake, followed them home, found where they lived, set up surveillance and picked her up when opportunity allowed. Just a thought that popped in my mind when I read the previous thread that they had been at the lake that day.
What is the name of the lake?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back