MN MN - LeeAnna Warner, 5, Chisholm, 14 June 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MistyGirl said:
I feel so terrible for her family and loved ones I can't even imagaine having soemthing happen to my daughter. I pray for little Beaner every single night.

Misty, this case really bothers me too. Beaner has a printable poster on her website, FindBeaner.org, it might make you feel better to print some out and hang them up. It might seem like a small thing to do, but, somebody knows something somewhere, and it only takes one person to spot the missing and bring them home safe. Bless you for caring for Beaner! :blowkiss:

http://wcco.com/localnews/local_story_279094258.html

Commissioner: Use Missing Girl Fliers While Campaigning

Oct 5, 2004 8:40 am US/Central
Duluth, Minn. (AP) A St. Louis County commissioner has an idea for helping find a missing Chisholm girl.

Joanne Fay suggests that candidates across Minnesota hand out a picture of LeeAnna Warner as they campaign door-to-door this fall.

Fay called LeeAnn's parents, Chris and Kaelin Warner, and they liked the idea. Fay says she then called the man running against her, Steve O'Neil, and he agreed to join her in the effort.

They and the Warners are encouraging all candidates to go to the Internet, print out a LeeAnna flier and distribute copies as they go door-to-door across the state.

LeeAnna -- nicknamed "Beaner" -- was five years old when she disappeared last year.

I could be way off but I thought I remembered hearing that there was a man who have been accused of rape or sexual abuse previously who committed suicide not long after Leeanna disappeard. I could be wrong but I thought that what I heard...Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, I remember there being something about a neighborhood sex offender that commited suicide, but haven't heard much of anything about it. I hope that they did not just drop that lead all because the guy killed himself.
I think the parents were a little naive and maybe even a little bit irresponsible, but I don't think that they're guilty.
I think the sex offender possibility should have been considered more, if it's not still being investigated, they may have at least been able to find her body..as sad as that sounds.

No, you're right.I think they impounded this guys car but couldn't find any trace of the little girl of her DNA................................I wonder where she is??

She was a dolly girl, just adorable. I remember Rocky's passion to find her before her light went out.

One thing I remember is that somewhere we learned through the media or Rocky, that there was someone with a star tatooed on his arm. Does anyone know if this neighbor with the child *advertiser censored* who killed himself had a tatoo like this?

There was another remarkable poster here at that time as well, who was a mainstay poster who could sense things about people. Oooohhhh, I can't think of her name. But I wonder where she is. I miss reading her posts. Sound familiar?

Good to see you River! I totally agree about Beaners parents. And I think there are a whole lot of parents like this out there with precious children not being properly cared for. It is enough to make one cringe at the thought!

And yes, God bless Beaner. I am so sorry she never got that much media attention to raise the $$'s to broaden the search. And I am so sorry she hasn't been found so she can come home to her family.

:blowkiss: Scandi

I am a friend of the aunt of Leanna and the family is doing all the can to bring her home and yeah maybe the parents have problems but it dont mean they dont love there baby girl whom they have to deal with being gone everyday so please every just pray for her safe arival home

brwneyedfem4u said:
I am a friend of the aunt of Leanna and the family is doing all the can to bring her home and yeah maybe the parents have problems but it dont mean they dont love there baby girl whom they have to deal with being gone everyday so please every just pray for her safe arival home
brwneyedfem4u, saying a prayer for all involved.

God Bless,

fourboys

i would think that anyone who's daughter was stolen from their lives would have problems...it means they are normal. i would be worried if they didnt.

please bring leanna home for christmas.

BUMPING FOR BEANER. Where are you little girl? I think of you often dear little one.

I think about Celine Dion's song FLY when I think of Beaner.

"CELINE DION - Fly Lyrics
Fly, fly little wing
Fly beyond imagining
The softest cloud, the whitest dove
Upon the wind of heaven's love
Past the planets and the stars
Leave this lonely world of ours
Escape the sorrow and the pain
And fly again

Fly, fly precious one
Your endless journey has begun
Take your gentle happiness
Far too beautiful for this
Cross over to the other shore
There is peace forevermore
But hold this mem'ry bittersweet
Until we meet

Fly, fly do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget

Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light"

blueclouds said:
BUMPING FOR BEANER. Where are you little girl? I think of you often dear little one.

I think about Celine Dion's song FLY when I think of Beaner.

"CELINE DION - Fly Lyrics
Fly, fly little wing
Fly beyond imagining
The softest cloud, the whitest dove
Upon the wind of heaven's love
Past the planets and the stars
Leave this lonely world of ours
Escape the sorrow and the pain
And fly again

Fly, fly precious one
Your endless journey has begun
Take your gentle happiness
Far too beautiful for this
Cross over to the other shore
There is peace forevermore
But hold this mem'ry bittersweet
Until we meet

Fly, fly do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget

Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light"
Thank you Bluecloud - sad this little girl has not been located - this song reminds me of Beaner to.

I jsut wanted to bup this thread because little Leanna is from the state where I live and it makes me so sad that she has nto been found and that there has never been much said about her in the media etc.:banghead:

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Leanna and all of her family and friends. Thinking of you all.

Thanks for this beautiful song, Blueclouds. :blowkiss:

It always reminds me of a beloved student I once had, she died of bone cancer. I always imagine her flying away from pain and suffering to God's arms. I hope that wherever Beaner is, she is also free from pain. I just pray that her family will someday ( soon ) know where she is and what happened to her. Godspeed......

If anyone has visited her website (http://www.findbeaner.org), her family posted a video of LeeAnna, taken the day before she was abducted. It is heart breaking to watch, to see the little girl so full of life and smiling one day and the next...disappeared....

What happened to you little girl? Someone saw SOMETHING that day...and they are afraid to come forward...someone always knows something when a child disappears, because let's face it....kids dont just vanish into thin air. Someone always knows something, and I really feel that there is someone out there who saw LeeAnna be abducted...

I pray daily for Beaner's family to get answers...whether the ending be good or bad...because not knowing has to be a worse torture....

I am always looking for something on LeAnna, she is the sweetest little thing. Does anyone have any updates on her, I am unable to locate anything.

Bump, for you sweet little Beaner! I have not frogotten you. You and your family are still in my prayers and thougths often.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back