Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
June 7, Wednesday
  • WINONA – A Fillmore County deputy found human remains on Wednesday afternoon north of Mabel, Minnesota. The body was found in some brush off Highway 43 and was located using information generated during the Madeline Kingsbury investigation. Because of this, law enforcement personnel have arrested AF on probable cause in connection to her disappearance. Being held in Winona County Jail on second-degree murder with intent/not premeditated
June 9, Friday
  • AF Initial Appearance - charged with two counts of 2nd Degree Murder with intent/not premeditated.
  • Bail 2 million without conditions or $1 million with conditions.

July 20, Thursday - 1:45pm
  • AF - Omnibus Hearing

Murder Case: 85-CR-23-937
Custody Case: 85-FA-23-900

Minnesota Online Court Records:

Home Page - Minnesota Court Records Online (MCRO)

She was found wrapped in a fitted bed sheet that had been gorilla taped.

I can't tell exactly from the wording, but I think she still had the towel around her neck when she was located?

If they were able to ID her from dental records AND tattoos.. would that indicate limited decomposition? Even wrapped in a sheet, decomp smells would have been strong throughout the area right? Is it still really cold in MN?
It's not cold here this time of year. It's been in the 80's. My understanding is she was located off a minimum maintenance gravel road and covered in brush. It's a rural area. It states multiple members of AF's family maintained the property, but without knowing the exact location where she was found I'm not sure if anything was nearby the area.

Winona Police Department

3h

Adam Fravel will appear in court this morning to face charges in the death of Madeline Kingsbury. The court proceedings will be held over zoom. Information about specific charges and bail will be available after the proceedings are finished. There will also be a news conference to discuss this important step at 2 p.m. outside the courthouse at the front.

Finding Madeline Kingsbury

Madeline Jane Kingsbury is a daughter, a mother, a sister, and an astonishing friend. She is loved by all who were lucky enough to meet her. Her smile lit up the room and her kindness shone brighter than that. It’s difficult to give words to express how we’re feeling right now.

We cannot thank each and every one of you enough for everything you’ve done along the way to help us find her. Although we have now found her, our battle does not stop here; it’s now time to seek justice and hold those responsible for her passing accountable. Madeline had her whole life ahead of her and it would have been a happy, beautiful life. Instead, her children are left motherless due to someone else’s actions.

PLEASE RESPECT MADDI’S FAMILY & FRIENDS AT THIS TIME. Allow them the time to grieve this tremendous loss. The grief during the time of Maddi missing could have never prepared us for the reality of her being gone.
1f499.png
Fly high, beautiful girl
1f499.png

1686340141652.png

It's not cold here this time of year. It's been in the 80's. My understanding is she was located off a minimum maintenance gravel road and covered in brush. It's a rural area. It states multiple members of AF's family maintained the property, but without knowing the exact location where she was found I'm not sure if anything was nearby the area.
According to the probable cause statement, Maddi's body was found in a culvert adjoining the gravel road. No mention of being covered with brush.

While searching the property the deputy located human remains in a culvert adjoining the gravel road. The remains had been wrapped in what appeared to be a grey fitted bed sheet that had been closed with black “Gorilla” tape.

Pagew 5 of the doc.

I was surprised to read tattoo's along with dental records were used to positively identify the remains. I thought after more than 2 months the remains would have decomposed to skeletal. Perhaps being wrapped in the sheet and placed in the culvert helped to preserve the remains. The culvert would have been cooler and protected the remains somewhat.

I'm happy Maddi was found. I had thoughts of this case going on for years. Which it might have if not for the good detective work and finding those videos of the van. Although it sounds like AF basically told LE where he placed her body, when he told them he turned around at Choice, MN, instead of gong to his parents house. I think he knew his cell phone data would show his movements and he had to have an excuse as to why the data didn't show him going to his parents house, but instead turning around and heading back north towards Winona. Choice Cemetery is only a few hundred feet north on Hwy 43 of 198th St where the remains were found.

JMO

OH MY GOD.
"Fravel admitted to investigators he was “infatuated” with the Gabby Petito case. Law enforcement shared a concerned person’s report to them that Adam told Madeline if she didn’t “listen up” she would end up like Gabby Petito."
Omg I missed this! Where can I read this. He makes me so mad!!
Edit: I found it.
:0(

Last edited:
Omg I missed this! Where can I read this. He makes me so mad!!
P. 3.

He seemed perfectly comfortable being the keeper of her mouth. Unbelievably controlling, callous, cold. "Then mind."

She was trying so hard to break free.... all the while he was trying to break her. And then he did.

jmo

I wonder if the bolded is where the initial confusion the day MK was found came about with one media source initially saying she was actually found on F family property?

Investigating officers learned that this property had been routinely maintained by one or more Fravel family members. This property was also near the residence of Fravel's parents. While searching the property the deputy located human remains in a culvert adjoining the gravel road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back