MN MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona 31 Mar 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed whether she made it to work or not? Since they are saying last seen at 8 AM I'm assuming she was not seen at work?
I don't have an MSM source.

It doesn't look like she did.

I don't know what we are allowed to share without a source. The FB Police page at the top has more info there in the comments about times and who saw here where.

Just to add another twist… Appears that Maddi posted within the last week about looking for a new remote job. People typically don’t post stuff like that if everything is fine at work. Also could be unrelated. Or be related but not the cause.

Just to add another twist… Appears that Maddi posted within the last week about looking for a new remote job. People typically don’t post stuff like that if everything is fine at work. Also could be unrelated. Or be related but not the cause.
That could be due to childcare and flex hours. But could be related like you say.

I do not see anything in the MSM about where she might have been last seen, only that it was the morning of 3/31. But Minnesota United, a popular missing persons group on Facebook, has a few extra details.
Minnesota United | Minneapolis MN | Facebook
Posted for searching convenience, as Minnesota United also happens to be the name of the Twin Cities' Major League Soccer team.

It is interesting there is barely info circulating. There was that search today, right? How many people went, where did they look, is there more area to search? Etc. I take this to mean either:

1. Truly no trace found
2. Family is private about it due to their personality or they know things we don't
3. They know what happened and they're being quiet until it all comes out

That's all I saw as well. I wasn't expecting anything different. I only posted the link for the poster who was having a hard time finding a link for court records in Winona County.
In our county we can search for civil and criminal records in separate databases. I didn’t see civil at the link and that is what I’m interested in. Or maybe there is nothing filed on the civil side (meaning child support/custody etc)

ETA: thanks for the link earlier, Tippy!

WINONA, Minn. (FOX 9) - An alert was issued Sunday for a woman reported missing in southern Minnesota.

Madeline Jane Kingsbury, age 26, hasn't been heard from since March 31, Winona police say. Police did not include details on where she was last seen. Kingsbury is 5-foot-4-inches tall and about 135 points with brown hair and hazel eyes.

Friends and family had also organized a search in Winona on Sunday morning for Kingsbury.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call Winona police at 507-457-6288.

It is interesting there is barely info circulating. There was that search today, right? How many people went, where did they look, is there more area to search? Etc. I take this to mean either:

1. Truly no trace found
2. Family is private about it due to their personality or they know things we don't
3. They know what happened and they're being quiet until it all comes out
There was a search and according to fb comments it took place in areas concerning to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire