MN MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona 31 Mar 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same! I just sketched this up in case people aren’t from around here. Star is home, dot is work (unclear whether she was WFH Friday or expected at work) and eastern Fillmore county is the LE-requested search area. View attachment 412737
Very helpful! Do you know what the drive time would be from Winona to Fillmore and back?

Very helpful! Do you know what the drive time would be from Winona to Fillmore and back?
Winona to Rushford (NE corner of Fillmore) is about 30 min one-way, Winona to Canton (diagonal South through Fillmore) is about an hour one-way. So, all of E Fillmore is accessible within a couple of hours round-trip.

"Residents are asked to check their properties, including any video cameras, doorbell cameras, game cameras, etc. for a dark colored Chrysler Town and Country van, signs of disturbance, or any other suspicious activity between the hours of 8:00 a.m. on Friday, Mar. 31 through 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Apr. 1."

UPDATE: Police asking residents for signs to help locate missing Winona woman
Well this is highly concerning, very specific time frame with - "signs of disturbance or any other suspicious activity".

Does this indicate there was evidence found in her van, which has been said to have been parked at her home?
Here's a frontal view of the van from Madeline's facebook page Facebook

Well this is highly concerning, very specific time frame with - "signs of disturbance or any other suspicious activity".

Does this indicate there was evidence found in her van, which has been said to have been parked at her home?
Here's a frontal view of the van from Madeline's facebook page Facebook
If her van IS involved, I just don't see how the police won't have leads soon.

Last edited:
I *wonder* if she has any connections (like relatives or in-laws) to East Fillmore County (like Mabel or Canton). Lots of land down there.
Not familiar with the area - but she asks this question on Facebook on 3/8/23

If anyone knows of any childcare providers with openings this summer for a 2 and 5 year old in the Mabel/Rushford/Spring Grove/Houston areas please let me know!

If true, it also points to someone who knew her. A stranger wouldn't have driven the van and returned it to her driveway ...
That's alarming in itself.
If the van left and returned the property, surely it's just a matter of time before LE can collect the necessary footage and track the van's movements that day (and who was in the van).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag