MN MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona 31 Mar 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is highly concerning, very specific time frame with - "signs of disturbance or any other suspicious activity".

Does this indicate there was evidence found in her van, which has been said to have been parked at her home?
Here's a frontal view of the van from Madeline's facebook page Facebook

I wasn’t sure if the town & country van they are mentioning is hers or someone else she knows?

We don't know yet.

I don't think it's been reported.

@Knox posted a link to MK's FB with a dark colored van. The odds it's hers is fairly good. jmo

I thought the same! I just sketched this up in case people aren’t from around here. Star is home, dot is work (unclear whether she was WFH Friday or expected at work) and eastern Fillmore county is the LE-requested search area. View attachment 412737
I’m just guessing but it may be that LE has obtained warrants for Madeline’s cell phone.

If the van left and returned the property, surely it's just a matter of time before LE can collect the necessary footage and track the van's movements that day (and who was in the van).
In looking at public records, I believe this is her home. It's a duplex and looks like what is pictured on her facebook page.
Surely many of the homes in the neighborhood have cameras, which will be valuable to LE.

I just saw this message on the police FB page and it's a valid observation that the police has not released any information on what M was last seen wearing.
There are many missing details that are normally released. Unless it's recent, initally they never even stated her age (26). What was she driving, purse, cell phone, named last place seen. Sorta odd, IMO.

UPDATED April 3 to include a new photo.

ENDANGERED MISSING PERSON ALERT: The Winona Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance locating Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26. She was last seen the morning of March 31 and has not had contact with friends or family since. Kingsbury is 5 feet, 4 inches tall, weighs 135 pounds and has brown hair and hazel eyes. The Winona Police Department and Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension are actively reviewing and following up on information obtained during the ongoing investigation. If you have seen her or know where she is, please call 911 or the Winona Police Department at 507-457-6288.

1680552030215.png

Other than FB, have there been any public appeals by her family or partner?
Funny you ask, I saw a response to a reporter from her sister (MK). She declined a request for an interview, told reporter to directly contact Winona PD for information. IMO, her family knows what's up in regard to Maddi going missing.

According to the Winona Police Department, Kingsbury was last seen at her home in Winona. She was supposed to show up for work that morning but didn’t. Numerous calls and messages from friends and family went unanswered.

Winona police said Kingsbury was supposed to pick her children up from daycare that afternoon but didn’t show up or make other arrangements. All of this is extremely out of character for her.

Since March 31, investigators have interviewed numerous people, including family and friends. Investigators have been canvassing neighborhoods, searching areas and attempting to collect any video surveillance that might give clues as to where Kingsbury or her van, a 2014 dark blue Chrysler Town and Country, may have traveled.

Recent developments led investigators to believe a van matching the description of Kingsbury’s was seen traveling from Winona to the eastern part of Fillmore County during the day on March 31.

Authorities are also asking residents and landowners to check for signs of a disturbance or other suspicious activity. Specifically looking for information during the timeframe of 8 a.m. on March 31 to 4 p.m. on April 1, along the Highway 43 corridor of Winona and Fillmore counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18