MO - 2 police officers shot in Ferguson (not from Ferguson Police Department)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com A joke? Check your city/state. I could not believe it.

Sorry. My statement wasn't directed at you. IMO the whole "movement" is absurd and an excuse to act unlawfully. Add to the fact that the "hands up, don't shoot" nonsense was a big lie. Are the promoters of this myth really surprised their followers are now trying to kill cops?

I have heard 2 reports that both officers were released from hospital. HOW COULD THAT BE? One was shot through the eye, with bullet still behind his ear. Is he really able to be released 24 hrs later?

I too have read this and am surprised.

I thought the protesters had accomplished what they'd set out to do - expose the racism with the Ferguson PD and bring about changes in how the city was being policed. The resignation of Chief Jackson should have been cause for celebration. Is this how they celebrate a victory - by shooting LE and terrorizing innocent residents? Good luck finding decent men and women who will be willing to work in an environment like that.
JMO

Sorry. My statement wasn't directed at you. IMO the whole "movement" is absurd and an excuse to act unlawfully. Add to the fact that the "hands up, don't shoot" nonsense was a big lie. Are the promoters of this myth really surprised their followers are now trying to kill cops?

What got me was the absurdity of some of the marches...one in Dallas was for the right to vote...uhmmm...ok....is that really necessary? I truly believe there are injustices people face due to race, I just wish I understood why the energy is being put into some of these events.

I just am so fearful for the people of ferguson who are peaceful, law abiding and perhaps wanting change themselves because the way things have progressed have not made the city a better place for anyone, citizens or cops.

Irisha turner [or taylor ] lived in the house that was raided by cops this morning. She is 23 and was at the protests last night. Her grandmother spoke to a CNN reporter and was angry about their home being searched.

I have a suggestion. Don't line up there and just go hand someone a citation if you feel it's necessary. Arrest them if there is a crime that warrants it. Start just treating them like everyone else and stop giving them special attention/treatment. If what they're doing is lawful, then there is no need to stand out there like sitting ducks.

I'm not sure what they do with the marchers to tighten up the restrictions. They've already imposed restrictions in the past that violate the constitution. I can't imagine they violate the constitution even more blatantly.

Another question...I live here but couldn't even tell you. Have they been out protesting/marching/whatever consistently since the decision? Or was it just following events like anniversary or Jackson stepping down? I just hear zero about it and haven't followed it at all from that aspect.

They, LE, need to line up since protesters love to hangout in street. There needs to be a line drawn when freedom of speech, assembly become dangerous to all. If protesters were not involved, they are still part of the problem since crowds and nighttime cloak those with ill intent.

It never should have gotten to this point.

I had been watching the livestream from Ferguson on nta last night before i fell asleep. The "protest" was ugly and scary. A woman driving by got stopped by the crowds in the street and they were beating on her car and screaming at her for no reason. The hateful screaming at the police was vile and this was NOT a peaceful protest. I try to imagine what the people there are thinking that what they are doing will help their cause. I don't see it. Vote, go to town meetings,peacefully protest (not screaming ftp to the police-how does that help?).This has gone beyond belief. Sorry for the rant but i am sad for the injured officers and their families. Where were the protesters earlier in the evening when a 5 year old was shot and those same "pigs" were valiantly trying to save her life? Where is their outrage for that happening? I am enraged at their lack of human feelings for two fellow human beings being shot right in front of them and their lack of compassion .

So this peaceful protest had people in streets infringing on rights of others and terrorizing public. I am sicken by this. BTW-All lives matter.

protester saying LE was setup-http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/59799434

Gun shots-http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/59796845/highlight/608891

Can't find vid of protester moving streamer Heather prior to shooting.

Sooo now it's a Twitter conspiracy about their release from the hospital. However, if it's a clean wound(i.e. Nothing major hit, which can happen with head shots too) there is no reason to stay in the hospital. In fact, the risk of infection is much higher there.

I have a suggestion. Don't line up there and just go hand someone a citation if you feel it's necessary. Arrest them if there is a crime that warrants it. Start just treating them like everyone else and stop giving them special attention/treatment. If what they're doing is lawful, then there is no need to stand out there like sitting ducks.

I'm not sure what they do with the marchers to tighten up the restrictions. They've already imposed restrictions in the past that violate the constitution. I can't imagine they violate the constitution even more blatantly.

Another question...I live here but couldn't even tell you. Have they been out protesting/marching/whatever consistently since the decision? Or was it just following events like anniversary or Jackson stepping down? I just hear zero about it and haven't followed it at all from that aspect.

Are you suggesting that this is LE's fault, for putting themselves "out there"? Seriously?

Keep in mind it's real early yet, no official word. More at the link

Tactical officers surrounded a brick bungalow on Dade Avenue near Tiffin Avenue. The home is about four blocks west of the police department. Officers went in with dogs about 9:30 a.m. A neighbor said he saw police bring two men out of the home . The woman who neighbors say rents the home was also brought out in handcuffs.

The neighbor also heard police talk of a third man hiding in the attic. Police later tried to enter the attic from the roof but were beginning to wrap up about 10:15 a.m. without bringing anyone else out.

Authorities have not discussed the situation at the house.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_eda6589f-d0fc-5420-8489-787a218a6d83.html

So....the shooters (from out of town) must have ...what? Broken in the house and hid? Because we all know it wasn't locals, right? It was..."outsiders".

Lots of quotes on shooting. Below is part of Brown family statement. I want to know how they know this was act of stand alone agitators? I give family a break, but they were the same people saying MB was shot in cold blood right after shooting without knowing details.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/loca...ents-after-ferguson-police-shooting/70206816/

We specifically denounce the actions of stand-alone agitators who unsuccessfully attempt to derail the otherwise peaceful and non-violent movement that has emerged throughout this nation to confront police brutality and to forward the cause of equality under the law for all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back