MO - 2 police officers shot in Ferguson (not from Ferguson Police Department)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agree JLS, disgusting. The comments on there are just as bad. I looked to see if there was at least one reasonable response but nope. There was this pic as well:

image.jpg

Lots of quotes on shooting. Below is part of Brown family statement. I want to know how they know this was act of stand alone agitators? I give family a break, but they were the same people saying MB was shot in cold blood right after shooting without knowing details.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/loca...ents-after-ferguson-police-shooting/70206816/

We specifically denounce the actions of stand-alone agitators who unsuccessfully attempt to derail the otherwise peaceful and non-violent movement that has emerged throughout this nation to confront police brutality and to forward the cause of equality under the law for all.

Quoting myself. As others have posted, the above are not words of LM.

I believe the Leslie from the fb is a relative that just happens to share the same name as MB's mother.

Are you suggesting that this is LE's fault, for putting themselves "out there"? Seriously?

For getting shot? No. That blame lies with 1 or 2 or 3 murderers or attempted murderers. No one else. Not the cops for certain. Not even the other protestors.

What I was getting at was how to better protect the cops and still do their jobs. I think the higher ups making the call need to stop lining them up like sitting ducks. Not a whole lot different than the sentiment expressed by Belmar of the County PD.

So yes. Seriously.

That's what they want!! I read one article where it stated the protesters want the Ferguson PD to disband. Ted Williams was on FNC saying how Nixon needs to call in the NG. Maybe that's what needs to happen to get Ferguson under control.

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nixon didn't call in the National Guard in Nov 2014 when Ferguson burned for the 2nd time, so I doubt if he'd call them in now to help FPD; he'd also have to declare another State of Emergency . . .

KMOX is reporting that the County PD & MSHP are taking control of FPD again (much like back in Aug 2014)

Another question...I live here but couldn't even tell you. Have they been out protesting/marching/whatever consistently since the decision? Or was it just following events like anniversary or Jackson stepping down? I just hear zero about it and haven't followed it at all from that aspect.

Not on a consistent nightly basis but several times a month for the last 2 months. They were consistent nightly until right after new years day. I haven't seen any reporting on it but my father is LEO and has worked a lot of the protests.

Glad to hear both officers are doing well.
This looks and smells like a professional hit to me. This goes deeper than a street "" with a gun. JMO

I have heard 2 reports that both officers were released from hospital. HOW COULD THAT BE? One was shot through the eye, with bullet still behind his ear. Is he really able to be released 24 hrs later?

Miracles happen at Barnes Hospital (my employer)

Sooo now it's a Twitter conspiracy about their release from the hospital. However, if it's a clean wound(i.e. Nothing major hit, which can happen with head shots too) there is no reason to stay in the hospital. In fact, the risk of infection is much higher there.

BBM above: I work at that facility & can attest to outbreaks of Staph, Strep, and MRSA

Not on a consistent nightly basis but several times a month for the last 2 months. They were consistent nightly until right after new years day. I haven't seen any reporting on it but my father is LEO and has worked a lot of the protests.

Thanks. I hope he's staying safe. What does he think of the way in which the brass has handled things? Most of the cops that I know that are on the street aren't any too happy.

This looks and smells like a professional hit to me. This goes deeper than a street "" with a gun. JMO

It is awfully ballsy. I still wouldn't put it past a street "". But if so, I'd say it's something they have thought about and thought out for some time now.

Why do you think that? I've been hearing on the news about whoever did this has had training, but nothing about a professional hit.

I can see why some would think that, and I'm not completely squashing the thought that the person could be trained with guns, but even a novice shooter could aim at a group of people and hit them. From the reports so far, it sounds as if each cop was shot once and four shots fired, that doesn't seem like a sharp shooter.

Those who condone crime, make heros out common thugs, spit on law enforcement, and live off the labor of others while contributing nothing to the overall good of the nation are simply parasites. It is time that the working majority of the country spoke up by electing officials that reward the working people and who will stop providing livelihood to the leeches. Your representative McSpadden is an insult to humanity and a prime example of the parasitic community. You have to ask yourself who, and why, would someone vote for that kind of person? Her sheer ignorance speaks volumes about the Ferguson issues and the issues facing this entire country. We do not have a law enforcement problem, we have a problem with a community that thinks they are entitled to everything in life at the expense of others and regardless of the law. Those that continue to whine about what happened to MB are out of touch with reality or just plain stupid, probably both. Perhaps you have not noticed that no charges were filed because the LE Officer was IN THE RIGHT and the criminal was IN THE WRONG. We worker bees are getting very tired of whiners and non-contributors. We tire of the screams of racism that are used to cover up rampant crime and disregard for the law that most of us hold dear. I'm sure this will draw the ire of some that post here in support of crime, protests, and the like. You know who you are. If the shoe fits..................

Disclaimer - This is the opinion of 1 person. I'm pretty sure that I speak for a lot of other disgruntled, working, taxpaying, law abiding citizens. You know, the ones that don't have time to march and protest every night because they work, have families and other responsibilities.

I was reading the DOJ report, and it is obvious some of the items in the report, is blistering. Some of the behavior was totally inappropriate, but with firings, resignations, there are efforts to clean this up. I would imagine that a good number of the residents were glad to hear about some of the changes, but then you have a group of people that no matter what you do, it will never be good enough. And now this terrible incident overnight, I can see now that some of the efforts might be put on hold. And now reading the terrible comments that someone posted that a member of MB family have posted, now what is going to happen? Guess we may see tonight...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back