GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And it is Not enough.
If he committed this murder and torture of an innocent child, we should Never hope that "someone" might take care of him-aka. Dispose of him.
Our law makers should make sure that he ends up someplace where he can never. Kill another child again. Ever.
That's their job.
Nobody else needs to be a vigalante, taking him out.
The law should take him out.
Out of society. Forever.
Aka- you kill a child. You are done. Period. Big town, small town. It doesn't matter.
In my opinion, you are wrong about a town person taking him out. Completely wishful thinking.
The repercussions are too great. Plus, it's not our job to take out scumbags that's why we have a judicial system.
However, from what I keep seeing, our judicial system works more in favor of the bad guys, versus for the victims. Thank you not. ACLU. My opinion.

This is a small town in Missouri. I don't think he'll ever walk free again. And if he does....it won't be for long.

Sorry this man belongs 6 feet under!
Not in a cell watching TV

Good info. TY. Yet wasn't there a suit filed (per the casenet records) involving him and a hospital facility? No details showed up on that one...

Could be for unpaid hospital bills... I have spent a lot of time on casenet and you'll see that and unpaid rent lawsuits quite a bit.

I do not think there is any way to stop this from happening.

We can try to prevent it from happening to our own family members but the creep will find someone that's not protected.

Unfortunately our kids need to be able to protect themselves how do we do that.
I do think every child should be taught Karate in grammer school instead of gym.
Teach them how to fight. How to get out of a bad situation. fight for their lives!
How to get out of a car. How to scream!

I wonder if they could invent a panic button kids can wear press it and a bull horn goes off lots of noise or like a car horn....
Something to attract attention....Anything to get that child help.
sorry for the ramblings we have just seen this happen way to many times the next time it might be my own child. Gives you the chills and its nothing a mother wants to think about but we have to.

Could be for unpaid hospital bills... I have spent a lot of time on casenet and you'll see that and unpaid rent lawsuits quite a bit.

I think I saw a pic of him on FB in a hospital bed....cuddling one of his stepdaughters UGH but he was the one in the hospital gown.

One thing I wish we could do is put a gps chip in people.

RSBM
COURT LIFTS RESTRICTION ON CONTACT WITH STEP-DAUGHTER AS CHILDRENS DIVISION HAS INVESTIGATED HOME AND FOUND REUNIFICATION TO BE SAFE. NO CONTACT ORDER REMAINS IN EFFECT AS TO ADULT SISTER-IN-LAW. IF PROPOSED PLEA BARGAIN UNRAVELS, NO CONTACT WILL BE RE-INSTATED. JRB
So he plea bargains and does this. Way to go DFS and State of MO. You did such a bang up job again.

In October 2012 Bourne was charged with assault, domestic assault and endangering welfare of child. In May of 2013 he was convicted on two counts domestic assault.

"Earlier today Adriaunna's father told us he thinks things would have gone differently if he'd known Bourne's history.
"
There are what I call deal breakers in all relationships and that "assault, domestic assault and endangering welfare of child" would be the definite deal breaker. I need no man, no one bad enough to endure BS. Of course everyone is different and thinks differently. You have to always be careful who you allow your kids around because they don't need to think some things are normal or be a part of more BS. They gather pieces from everyone they are around.

FSD visited her multiple times... She always knew they were coming. Never had her kids taken away. Frustrating!!!!

I have big issues with MO FSD. At least in SW MO. Not sure about the rest of MO.
I have issues with them myself although not from having to deal with them, but from watching and waiting for them to help someone. I know a child whose mother was in prison for drugs and persistent DWI offender, the child was given custody to the dad who was also into drugs. He died of an overdose and they placed this child with her brother and his wife and it's the same old thing. I've been told the house is pure filth until DFS calls to say they are going to make a visit. Stop that calling BS~just go and surprise them! Only then will you find out what life there is like on a daily basis when they don't know you're coming. Geesh. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

This is a small town in Missouri. I don't think he'll ever walk free again. And if he does....it won't be for long.
I've seen them walk free so I respectfully disagree. Didn't Rowan Ford's step dad get off of the murder charges?

MOO

So heartbroken to come in and found this little one is gone this morning. Rest in peace, sweet Adriaunna.

Good info. TY. Yet wasn't there a suit filed (per the casenet records) involving him and a hospital facility? No details showed up on that one...

That one looked like a civil suit for a debt. I'll have to look it up again.

Well, often it might be a family member, so why not a family friend?

This is very true, clu, however, I feel it's almost more deceitful because we can't choose our family but we can choose our friends. I imagine there might be more guilt associated with a perp who was a friend versus a perp who was a family member simply because of this. IDK..*sighs*...regardless, it's far too heavy a burden for anyone to ever have to carry. Period.

All JMO.

To go THREE times by that park...

It really seems to me he was targeting HER... Poor Adriaunna...

:stormingmad:

He could have been trolling. I followed another case where the perp drove by a few schools looking for a girl and he drove by one particular school three times in the same day and it was captured by video camera. (Tori Stafford case)

I believe it was reported that Adriaunna went to that park daily...

I have a feeling he knew about her habits...

All JMO

I wonder if his numerous drive-by's were to get his nerve up? :stormingmad:

I wonder if his numerous drive-by's were to get his nerve up? :stormingmad:

Who knows with these creeps and what they are thinking.

Did the kids at the park know him or did he just call over to them and Adriaunna was the one who went over and he coaxed her in the vehicle to help him find one of his stepdaughters?

I would really like to know the details of the domestic violence charges and the restraining order.

Sadness, just a child. Prayers for Adrianna.

As to the perp - hope there is a special place in hell for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back