GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:rose::heartluv: :rose:

Rest in Peace Beautiful Little Adriaunna. :heartbeat:

Does anyone know the whereabouts of her father??

Matou, I think you are right. What can we do to protect our children from sexual predators? If their sexual urges are so strong that they are kidnapping and killing then we have to do something about these uncontrollable urges. People are talking about punishment but what can we do about the uncontrollable sexual urge to rape and kill a child? :banghead:

Can I disagree here? None of these urges to kill or sexual urges are uncontrollable. If it was uncontrollable they wouldn't take their prey to a secret location to rape and kill them. They would just do it right there where they found the victim. These monsters have a choice.

We need to start publicly burning people at the stake in cases like this. I am serious as I could be. It has to stop!!!!!!!!!!

So am I, but I am also furious. Normally I don't get this caught up, can be somewhat detached in these cases. In this one, however, I would happily rip this creep apart, piece by piece.

Trident--I think I'm as livid as you are...I am thinking of Islamic Code of Law in Saudi Arabia--the thief has his hand cut off---the molester has his----cut off and the murderer looses his head... Don't quote me on this---I am just sick we have to wait for years before this 's are tried ----I'm ok with LWOP if they are put in the Gen Population......IMHO

Dang. We have serious problems with letting sexual and violent offenders out to prey on more victims but I am so thankful I don't live in Saudi Arabia. Burning people at the stake? Taking pleasure in personally ripping them limb from limb? IMO that kind of thing makes us similar to the monsters we hate.

I am horrified by these crimes and feel intense loathing and revulsion at the inhuman prices of garbage who commit them. And I don't feel an ounce of pity for them. But I am not like them either and can never understand the desire to commit such hideous violence. Have I had the urge to see a person like that beaten with a bat? I admit it, I have. But thankfully, my urges are not uncontrollable and in retrospect, I understand that we cannot have a civilized nation if laws are based on impulse or bloodlust.

So I am glad we don't have crowds of setting spectators watching a writhing, shrieking person burning to death or a mob that is allowed to gleefully rip a
Perp's limbs from his body, or the repeated dismemberment of politicians children, as someone earlier suggested.

I'm glad we have evolved from the medieval era. And I'm proud to live in the United States of America, where yes, we have an imperfect legal system but where our laws are determined by the parameters of the Constitution.

Thankfully, our laws will ensure that this monster will never
be free to harm another child again. And as many believe, one day he will face a greater justice than any law can provide.

My own very stern opinion is that the first step we need to take is stopping the sexualization of young girls. I don't mean Adriaunna, or her family. I mean in general. I cringe walking by the girls clothing section in stores and actually seeing young girls in clothing that is way inappropriate. I know that once the teens hit, they wear what they want. Tweens and younger should be doable. Notice I said should. It's up to the parents and caregivers of young girls to dress them in a manner that is not sexual. Is this going to take care of this issue? NO. Is it better to not have your kids dressed like hookers? Yes.

All moo.

My own very stern opinion is that the first step we need to take is stopping the sexualization of young girls. I don't mean Adriaunna, or her family. I mean in general. I cringe walking by the girls clothing section in stores and actually seeing young girls in clothing that is way inappropriate. I know that once the teens hit, they wear what they want. Tweens and younger should be doable. Notice I said should. It's up to the parents and caregivers of young girls to dress them not in a manner that is not sexual. Is this going to take care of this issue? NO. Is it better to not have your kids dressed like hookers? Yes.

All moo.

Oh my gosh I was appalled last summer walking through Sears to spot a child's size 6-8 bikini with a padded top! What? I agree with you. But back when kids dressed like kids and not adult streetwalkers, we had plenty of monsters murdering babies.

My own very stern opinion is that the first step we need to take is stopping the sexualization of young girls. I don't mean Adriaunna, or her family. I mean in general. I cringe walking by the girls clothing section in stores and actually seeing young girls in clothing that is way inappropriate. I know that once the teens hit, they wear what they want. Tweens and younger should be doable. Notice I said should. It's up to the parents and caregivers of young girls to dress them not in a manner that is not sexual. Is this going to take care of this issue? NO. Is it better to not have your kids dressed like hookers? Yes.

All moo.

OT, but I wonder how that mindset plays out in Mumbai and New Delhi. Pervs have an uncanny ability of not looking at what the rest of us see, and that includes clothing.

OT, but I wonder how that mindset plays out in Mumbai and New Delhi. Pervs have an uncanny ability of not looking at what the rest of us see, and that includes clothing.

Can you explain? I don't know what the status is in India except there have been some gang rapes.

She looks a little mature for 12 but that's just MHO.

I believe the time is now for America to stand up as a group and declare that men need to stop this ridiculous bull$#1t.

I am completely sick and tired of these stories. SERIOUSLY men can't control their sexual urges to the point that little girls just aren't safe around them?

1 in 4.

ONE IN FOUR.

It's unacceptable.

Needs to be a public service announcement, something in the water besides flouride, CASTRATION I don't know but something needs to change.

I know this has been happening probably since day dot with the human race, but it just seems to be a lot worse in the last couple of years.

I want to know why?? Is it just because of the internet that we are hearing about it more. I personally don't think so because in the 3 or 4 years I have been on here there certainly is a lot more cases, in fact it seems to be weekly I am reading of another girl abducted, killed, raped by an older man....

My personal opinion is it is happening more because of the breakdown of the nuclear family and a lot of partner jumping going on out there. We are into about the 3 or 4th generation of it happening now and while kids have always been physically and sexually abused by a father, uncle etc, now a larger number are mums new boyfriend. The thing is a lot of the time it is a vicious cycle. Either the abuser has themselves been abused or come from a family where they have been witness to abuse at the hands of a parent/step etc.

I have seen this first hand. My husband has a daughter to a woman who had 4 kids to 4 different dads and numerous boyfriends....she ended up commiting suicide after destroying every relationship the children had with their dads so NONE of them were seeing their fathers, each boyfriend was to be "new daddy"...... After she died the kids were all kept together and went to one of the dads who was step dad to 3 girls.....the oldest son went on to abuse all of the girls and completely destroyed that family as well. It turned out that he himself was abused by one of mums boyfriends and we also think mum herself had been abused.........awful

I just want to add that I know that a high percentage of those abused don't go on to abuse.

And the reason I think there are more abuses when it is not the bio parent (even though we know there is a lot of that happening as well) is that it is a different way of thinking with a lot of these men, when it is not their own child. Please don't jump on me for saying that, as there are also a lot of wonderful stepdads out there that are nothing more than a loving parent, but I have known and talked in depth to someone who found their step daughter attractive and had to leave the relationship because of it......it opened my eyes. Be it the girl was not 12 either, that to me crosses every line of decency, but was a couple of years older.

Can you explain? I don't know what the status is in India except there have been some gang rapes.

There seems to be a pervasive rash of child and young adult rapes in India. Maybe it's been happening forever, but is now hitting the international news more often.
I don't think typically that children/young adults in these areas are dressing 'provocatively.' I'm not entirely sure clothing has much bearing on ANY pedophile. BWDIK?

"Bourne* led investigators to a wooded area southeast of Golden City where he said Horton's body would be located....
... *The statement actually says Horton, however we believe this was a typographical error"

You would think LE would correct the report before releasing it to the public. Even if they had to record the correction on the report, it would look better than reporting the victim's family name as the one that lead them to her body.

Really? I think she looks like one of the youngest 12 year olds I've seen. I have a 13 year old niece, and live next door to a middle school...and boy...none of them looked that young!! (IMO.)

The picture of Adriaunna used most often (pink t-shirt with jeans) is a school picture (we think)from a past school year...

I am not able to post right now... But maybe a kind WSer will post one or more of the updated pictures of this sweet girl...

IMO... she seems to have matured a great deal since that school(?) picture we mostly see...

HTH...:seeya:

There seems to be a pervasive rash of child and young adult rapes in India. Maybe it's been happening forever, but is now hitting the international news more often.
I don't think typically that children/young adults in these areas are dressing 'provocatively.' I'm not entirely sure clothing has much bearing on ANY pedophile. BWDIK?

I totally agree.

The picture of Adriaunna used most often (pink t-shirt with jeans) is a school picture (we think)from a past school year...

I am not able to post right now... But maybe a kind WSer will post one or more of the updated pictures of this sweet girl...

IMO... she seems to have matured a great deal since that school(?) picture we mostly see...

HTH...:seeya:

I can't find any in which she looks older than 12:

images

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/08/21/adriaunna-horton-body-found-12-year-old-abducted-playground

bQi99.St.81.jpeg

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/23/4432073/missouri-man-accused-of-murdering.html

adriannahorton3.jpg

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/

She looks like a little baby to me. Poor darling. Just a precious little girl.

Thanks, Gitana...

Yes... she still looks like a little angel to me, too...

But I was confused with her age and the original picture at first... but there are a few more pictures that I noticed she had grown quite taller.. and looked "longer" if that makes sense...

And I thought maybe some of the posters had not seen the pictures (like you presented here).

JMO

Here you go Ihavenoclue.
Yes, she went through a BIG growth spurt from fall pictures to spring pictures.
But no one would call her "mature" or anything like that.
She just looks like a taller, thinner 12 year old.

z6yw.jpg

My own very stern opinion is that the first step we need to take is stopping the sexualization of young girls. I don't mean Adriaunna, or her family. I mean in general. I cringe walking by the girls clothing section in stores and actually seeing young girls in clothing that is way inappropriate. I know that once the teens hit, they wear what they want. Tweens and younger should be doable. Notice I said should. It's up to the parents and caregivers of young girls to dress them in a manner that is not sexual. Is this going to take care of this issue? NO. Is it better to not have your kids dressed like hookers? Yes.

All moo.

A girl could be dressed in nothing and it's still the man's responsibility not to rape. I find the opinion that a woman or girl's clothing can cause rape...vile. Perhaps, we could start teaching men and boys not to rape, rather then teaching girls they are asking for it.

A girl could be dressed in nothing and it's still the man's responsibility not to rape. I find the opinion that a woman or girl's clothing can cause rape...vile. Perhaps, we could start teaching men and boys not to rape, rather then teaching girls they are asking for it.

This is my beef, too, although I opted to point out the rash of rapes in India as a 'case in point' that clothing/makeup/presentation has little to nothing to do with perverts. Just as men are entitled to dress as they please, young ladies and women should be as well. And that choice, no matter how one or 100 people view it, should never be an 'excuse' for rape, abuse, leering, or molestation. Do I like how some 10 year olds in the US dress? Not necessarily (and I raised 3 daughters alone), but there is no excuse on this earth for ANYone to infer that 'they asked for it' because of their clothing choices. Ever.

Not to me. But he most probably is.
Pay attention Mom's and Dads. There is an old, but true saying. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

There is another old saying. "You cannot tell a book by it's cover".
True Monsters do not look like monsters.
Some of the most infamous murderers, looked absolutely normal.
A Mom, should be on her guard always.
I am so sad for you Adrianna. And your family. But mostly for Adrianna, because the last moments of your life was with very sick and twisted monster-you never saw coming.
You were just playing with your friends at the park, in broad daylight.
I have no words for your murderer, abducter, and rapist.

Although he is very young. He's probably looking at life in prison. I swear, although it may not be kosher to say. I hope there is some retaliation and Justice for Adrianna.
I personnaly hope that this guy has the Worst life Ever!
I hope, everyone in jail learns what he did. And, I hope he is ostracized by all other prisoners.
Basically. I hope his life from here on out is awful.
Grrrrr. Okay. Yep. I'm pizzed. There was no reason for this. It's too awful.

QUOTE=windstorm;9783226]Probable Cause statement has been released

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/probable-cause-statement-released-for-bobby-bourne-case/d/story/ujX5jvPVAkKjl1KMOp4-Bg[/QUOTE]

Can I disagree here? None of these urges to kill or sexual urges are uncontrollable. If it was uncontrollable they wouldn't take their prey to a secret location to rape and kill them. They would just do it right there where they found the victim. These monsters have a choice.

<respectfully snipped>

Thankfully, our laws will ensure that this monster will never
be free to harm another child again. And as many believe, one day he will face a greater justice than any law can provide.

BBM - our laws may say they won't be free to harm another child, but our laws are consistently corrupted by numerous circumstances, (i,e. lazy prosecutors, lack of money for long term inmate housing etc.). I tend to think however in this case, being that it is in Missouri, this monster will not have the opportunity to harm another child because he will not get out of jail except through a pine box. I don't believe for one second that our laws take the worst of the worst out of society. Too many get out, repeat, and get out again. Society needs to realize, these monsters do not change, and jail does not rehabilitate.

Sometimes the deed justifies the end - especially when it comes to raping child killers. JMO - he needs to die tomorrow, him and every other monster guilty of similar crimes. Given the chance, they would all do it again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back