GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here you go Ihavenoclue.
Yes, she went through a BIG growth spurt from fall pictures to spring pictures.
But no one would call her "mature" or anything like that.
She just looks like a taller, thinner 12 year old.

z6yw.jpg

Thank you Ms F!

Yes these are the pix I was thinking of...

but again... I do not think she looks over the age of twelve... Just closer to that age range than the original school(?) pic...

JMO...

A girl could be dressed in nothing and it's still the man's responsibility not to rape. I find the opinion that a woman or girl's clothing can cause rape...vile. Perhaps, we could start teaching men and boys not to rape, rather then teaching girls they are asking for it.

THANK YOU. Not speaking to anyone directly, but this has always been my problem with the "we should watch what we wear" or "so and so shouldn't have been wearing x, y, z" mentality. While I completely agree that little girls shouldn't be wearing what's meant for a woman, and that there needs to be standards in terms of what's appropriate as they grow up, I don't believe we should all dress according to "will this get me raped today?"

It's just not fair. It's not fair to have to even go there in our minds and have to wonder what will attract the wrong type of person. I speak as a Floridian that's grown up wearing shorts and bikinis to the gas station en route to the beach, that's grown up wearing summer skirts and dresses to the grocery store with no problem. When I moved to Brooklyn, NY I was bartending and I made sure to cover up from head to toe because the murmurings I heard if I just wore a tank top were horrible. If I even just smiled I would hear later from my roommate disgusting comments being said around the bar about my mouth. And people wondered why I wore sweaters and t-shirts!

Even to walk my dog in broad daylight I wouldn't dare wear shorts...instead I felt forced to wear hoodies and baggy pants and I was still harassed by men almost daily...

Despite the astronomical amount of recidivist sex offenders running rampant in California, life here is much different and I feel more comfortable wearing shorts and skirts and dresses, and lucky for me I have a very protective Mexican girlfriend now, lol.

All this aside, I still carry a spring assisted knife no matter how I'm dressed. The thing is, in most cases it would seem these children/teenagers/young women, etc aren't doing anything that should warrant the attention of sexual predators, they're just going about their daily lives as they should be able to, and therein lies the real tragedy.

The only solution I see is teaching our little boys and young men not to rape and kill, not that they have some animalistic urge that's off set by clothing or behavior. How about innocence just be left alone?

I've always heard that there's a little bit of truth in every lie, and that could be the case with her cause of death. She was said to be a fast runner; I wonder if she did get away and run, and he only caught her because she fell. It's just been bugging me that he said she died because of the fall and led them to her body when he had to know they'd be able to tell she'd been strangled. In the greater scheme of things, it doesn't matter at all why he said it, but I'm always trying to find a logical reason for unlogical things.

I've always heard that there's a little bit of truth in every lie, and that could be the case with her cause of death. She was said to be a fast runner; I wonder if she did get away and run, and he only caught her because she fell. It's just been bugging me that he said she died because of the fall and led them to her body when he had to know they'd be able to tell she'd been strangled. In the greater scheme of things, it doesn't matter at all why he said it, but I'm always trying to find a logical reason for unlogical things.

I was thinking the same exact thing and trying to find the logic in BB's statements. Why would he possibly think he was going to get away with the already ludicrous story that she died after she fell while running, much less knowing if he lead LE to her body, that evidence of rape and strangulation would be found. So confused on how he thought this makes any sense.

Yes... I think that is just how some of our Sleuther brains work...

We try to find some logic/reason/motive for the behavior of these perps...

I, too, was wondering why he claimed she died from falling down...

and thought that wasn't a very bright claim since he "should" have known that the ME would find the true cause of death...

I may be wrong... But did he say she suffocated from him falling on her when she fell down?

Maybe he thought suffocating and strangulation (both dying from lack of oxygen) would look the same in an autopsy?

:dunno:

I echo all of the above about clothing.

It is not about clothing that is popular right now with pre teens and teens. Look at what Adriaunna was wearing. A HEART T SHIRT.

This is about her case. She was abducted, raped, and murdered by a monster.

:twocents:

I keep remembering her grandpa say "she can run like a rabbit".....maybe she did try to run away from the monster. Bless her heart. :cry:

A girl could be dressed in nothing and it's still the man's responsibility not to rape. I find the opinion that a woman or girl's clothing can cause rape...vile. Perhaps, we could start teaching men and boys not to rape, rather then teaching girls they are asking for it.

Bravo blue :drumroll:

Updated August 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM CST: Bobby D. Bourne Jr. appeared in the Barton County court today for his arraignment with public defenders.

The charges against Bourne were read against him: child kidnapping, forcible and statutory rape, and first degree murder.

Bourne did not enter a plea.

Bourne's next court appearance is scheduled for September 9.

http://www.koamtv.com/story/23251545/probable-cause-affidavit-released-in-ad

Bobby D. Bourne Jr., 34, of Lockwood, waived formal reading of the charges against him this afternoon during his arraignment in Barton County Circuit Court on multiple charges in the disappearance and death of Adriaunna Horton.

Bourne, who is charged with the kidnapping, rape and murder of the 12-year-old Golden City girl, was informed of his rights by Associate Circuit Judge Charles Curless during the hearing.

Public Defenders Joe Zuzul and Frank Yankovic appeared in court on Bourne's behalf and were assigned to his case after settling the question of whether Bourne had filed an application for a public defender.

A prehearing conference has been set for 9 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstori...ding-of-charges-during-first-court-appearance

I would like to clarify my earlier post. When I said that young girls shouldn't be dressing provocatively, I in no way meant that a guy would see a specific girl and rape her because of what she is wearing. What I meant is that society as a whole has become desensitized to this. Even in the media, younger and younger girls are looking and acting like adults. I believe these sick pervs are somehow reasoning that to be attracted to a child is ok. Again, I don't think rape or assault is EVER the victims fault.

FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING ELOQUENT ENOUGH TO GET MY POINT ACROSS THE FIRST TIME.

Updated August 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM CST: Bobby D. Bourne Jr. appeared in the Barton County court today for his arraignment with public defenders.

The charges against Bourne were read against him: child kidnapping, forcible and statutory rape, and first degree murder.

Bourne did not enter a plea.

Bourne's next court appearance is scheduled for September 9.

Snipped by me.

How come he didn't enter a plea? I haz confuzionz :confused:

Snipped by me.

How come he didn't enter a plea? I haz confuzionz :confused:

It looks like he is not going to make this easier on anyone...:stormingmad:

He is probably waiting for some twisted defense excuse idea from his lawyers...

:banghead:

JMO...

he is most likely waiting to see where the shoe drops evidence wise.

I wish him luck (out of the corner of my cheek)

AGT in The Sierra LaMar case has STILL not entered a plea. He is waiting to see how it all pans out.

Difference here: they have retrieved her and know how she was murdered and what was done to her. So, his plea may be postponed for now until he has a GJ indictment staring him in the eyes but he WILL see that eventually and he will either have to plea or put it all out there if he pleads not guilty. Fell down my butt! You don't strangle yourself and get raped falling down.

I predict he will plead out. but that is just my opinion at this point.

Glad he is where he is but NOT GLAD that Adriaunna is where she is. She should be in school having fun and bringing home her homework folder!

Officials confirm body found is 12-year-old Adriaunna Horton
Authorities will hold a final news conference in Barton County at 1:30 p.m. Friday where more charges could be announced against Bobby Bourne, Jr., the man arrested for Horton's kidnapping.

(snip)

Lauren Matter
lmatter@kspr.com
4:11 a.m. CDT, August 23, 2013

GOLDEN CITY, Mo. - The Missouri Highway Patrol has officially identified the body found in rural Dade County Wednesday as 12-year-old Adriaunna Horton.
(snip)

That's when police say she got into a car with Bobby Bourne, Jr. near a Golden City park.

(snip)
He's been charged with kidnapping Horton and is in the Barton County jail on a $1 million bond.

(snip)

Authorities say they are still looking for information.

If you know anything about what happened, you can call the Barton County Sheriff's Department at (417) 682-5541.

More@ link

http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-offic...rold-adriaunna-horton-20130823,0,927341.story

Watching Marc Klaas' commentary on tonight's broadcast on Nancy Grace is beyond heartbreaking. His first hand experiences with these cases ring absolutely true.

Another angel has gotten her wings....

:'(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler