GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone pick up what the witnesses said in this statement?

http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-12yea...rton-county-missouri-20130820,0,5258856.story

The suspect stated: "He said, 'Can you help me find my two youngest daughters? They went over to their best friend's house,'" Lydia Horton said while clutching a picture of her big sister. "Then he said to Sissy, ' I have a secret to tell you when we get on the highway.'"

Maybe some of the locals can give us an idea which direction he would have gone to get upon the highway? I wonder if LE caught onto this?

BBM

This is to close to home, 57 miles from me. My heart aches for her family! I pray for a good outcome. I hate for anyone to feel that heartbreak.

Yes... Very frightening!

but it may hold a clue?

"Then he said to Sissy, ' I have a secret to tell you when we get on the highway."

So he was going to take from Golden City to Lamar to find his daughters? No wonder she didn't want to go. It's 18 miles away.

Not that that's where he took her, but that what he asked her to do.

Still want to know where he was arrested.

Yes... Very frightening!

but it may hold a clue?

Yes, that is what I've been thinking!
Locals...What "Highway" would be near and remember he was arrested in Golden City?!? Where could he have taken her ?

ETA: Ok not sure he was arrested in Golden City, I thought I had read that but may be wrong.:blushing:

Does his family live in Lamar? or Lockwood? Which highway would he have taken to go towards home?

Not sure how to link a map, but it looks like it is an hour and a half drive to Lamar and Lockwood is just as far. I am going to have to go back and read.....what was he doing in Golden City?

I really think she has to be around Golden City rather than Lamar or Lockwood.

MOO

Does his family live in Lamar? or Lockwood? Which highway would he have taken to go towards home?

News report have him as Bobby D. Bourne Jr., 34, of Lamar, Mo. Barton County.

Lamar is north and west of Golden City on Highway 160. It's 18 miles. But we don't know where he went if/when he left Golden City. That's just what he told the girls he wanted to do. He was arrested 1 1/2 hours after the 911 call.

So LE states he is from Lamar but his facebook page says he is from Lockwood. That makes better sense to me now.

Ninety minutes.
"Bourne was taken into custody Monday evening after being found in a vehicle that witnesses said had picked up Adriaunna at a Golden City park about 90 minutes earlier. Adriaunna was not with him."

http://www.theolathenews.com/2013/08/20/2066043/man-charged-with-kidnapping-missouri.html

From the same article...
"The Missouri Highway Patrol said 34-year-old Bobby D. Bourne Jr., of Lamar, Mo., was in jail Tuesday night in Barton County on $1 million bond."

So was he picked up on "The Highway?" Where? Going which direction? And why is that not being stated?

Not sure how to link a map, but it looks like it is an hour and a half drive to Lamar and Lockwood is just as far. I am going to have to go back and read.....what was he doing in Golden City?

MOO

You will have to use Mapquest for this. Not sure why, but Google Maps puts Golden City down almost in Arkansas - that's where Golden, MO is. Mapquest puts it in the right place which is only 8 miles from Lockwood. According to Casenet addresses on Bobby Bourne, he lives in Lockwood.

According to Google Maps, Lamar is 104 miles from Golden City...what am I missing here?

MOO

I've had trouble with the maps wanting to use Golden MO, instead of Golden City MO. Probably because Golden City is so small. They aren't the same town. Get a map of Barton County MO. All of these towns are in the same close area in SE Missouri. Lockwood is in Dade County, right next door.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=bart...=us&ei=2zkUUsyGK--CyAHv2oDQCA&ved=0CCwQ8gEwAA

So LE states he is from Lamar but his facebook page says he is from Lockwood. That makes better sense to me now.

They moved recently (like this summer) to Lockwood I believe.
Police would use the address on his driver's license. So that may still be Lamar.
Make sense?

According to Google Maps, Lamar is 104 miles from Golden City...what am I missing here?

Gee thanks windstorm. It sure helps to look in the right place doesn't it???

Did anyone pick up what the witnesses said in this statement?

http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-12yea...rton-county-missouri-20130820,0,5258856.story

The suspect stated: "He said, 'Can you help me find my two youngest daughters? They went over to their best friend's house,'" Lydia Horton said while clutching a picture of her big sister. "Then he said to Sissy, ' I have a secret to tell you when we get on the highway.'"

Maybe some of the locals can give us an idea which direction he would have gone to get upon the highway? I wonder if LE caught onto this?

BBM

There are two highways leading out of Golden City. Highway 126 goes west out to 71 highway and 160 highway goes northwest to Lamar and east to Lockwood where he lived. It would be hard to know which highway he was talking about or which direction he went.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiasco331989
Back