GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I understand the anger, truly I do. But we live in a nation of laws and I want to see him brought to justice in a court of law.

NO. We may be a country of "laws", but these "laws" do NOTHING to protect our children, and precious little to protect anyone else. We need to bring back the death penalty. I'm not big on vigilante justice, but there weren't quite as many child molesters and killers back when a crowd gathered.

My opinion only

Who here wants a lynch mob? We want people that are found guilty punished. Not the BS system we have right now.

I don't know any evidence yet and would not want him to die until the evidence proves his guilt.

I may not WANT a lynch mob, but it sure as 'ell worked, at least for repeat offenders.

I may not WANT a lynch mob, but it sure as 'ell worked, at least for repeat offenders.

and what about all the innocent ones who were caught up in the mob mentality and killed when they had done nothing wrong. Leaving the real killers out there

So you repay him by kidnapping and murdering his child???!!! I just can't. I can't.

someone posted something upthread about either bobby or his wife moving out. if this is the case, i can see him being depressed, possibly binge drinking and doing drugs (or all of the above) and may have always wondered if more went on between AH's dad and his wife and maybe thought that was what tore his marriage apart? maybe this would be his way of revenge?

this is all IMO/JMO.. possible explanation for this horrific crime. idk what his mental state was or the even the state of his marriage, but i hope we get more answers. <3

Did anyone listen to the press conference because I can't find it anywhere.

They still haven't id'd the body. That was what I caught. I missed the beginning of it.

Maybe Bobby thought James was trying to "steal" his wife? Like he didn't like that another man was helping out his family since that was suppose to be his job?

Maybe he was PO'd James didn't hire him back!
but I thought he went to school

So am I, but I am also furious. Normally I don't get this caught up, can be somewhat detached in these cases. In this one, however, I would happily rip this creep apart, piece by piece.

I think we are all sick of reading about another dead child!

RIP, little one. I'm so sorry you were deceived while trying to help someone (find his supposedly missing daughter). How horrible that you lost your life this way. This world breaks my heart. :(
My prayers go out to A's family and loved ones. May justice be harsh and swift in bringing the bad guy down.

HLN news said they will try to show the presser live. Also NG is covering it tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back