GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I hear new charges I instantly think a sexual assault of some nature. I hate that past crimes have tainted my mind like this. :(

Murder charges? So far he's only charged with kidnapping.

Yeah they haven't even charged him with murder yet.
That is what we thought was going to happen at this press conference.

"UPDATE, 3:13 p.m.: Search warrants have been served following the disappearance and death of Adriaunna Horton, 12, of Golden City, earlier this week, according to Barton County Prosecuting Attorney Steven Kaderly.

Kaderly declined to provide details about the warrants, such as where they were served and on what grounds, saying a judge has sealed records in this case."

snip

"Kaderly also said despite the body having been found in Dade County, "the crime occurred in Barton County."

He did not specify what he meant by "crime.""

snip

"The body was found at an unspecified location on private property southeast of Golden City in woods in Dade County.

Dade County Coroner Gary Banta said the victim was clothed and there was only a crude attempt to cover the body with brush and natural cover."

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstori...ails-released-about-death-of-Adriaunna-Horton

According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the body was actually found by law enforcement officers in a wooded area southeast of Golden City, in rural Dade County near the Barton County Line. The identification of the body was confirmed Thursday night.

A news conference is scheduled later today in Lamar.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstori...ails-released-about-death-of-Adriaunna-Horton

This article has been updated. Looks like it might be a good one to keep an eye on for developing information.

How can you say that your reaction is anger with the police. Direct it at the perp he is the one that took her killed her heck I would say the police did a hell of a job in finding this guy so fast . I don't think you can blame the police in this case...

I don't mean to speak for Scarlett, but I believe she is angry at the perp, not the police - that's how I read it anyway.

I imagine they are referring to murder charges. Though I must say, the fact that they are not already charging him with murder makes me a little uncomfortable.

He was arrested very close to the park where he kidnapped her from.....

I imagine they are referring to murder charges. Though I must say, the fact that they are not already charging him with murder makes me a little uncomfortable.

They have charged him with murder and rape.

I so grieve for these poor innocent babies. They are not only abducted and murdered, but have to suffer a rape as the last thing they know before dying!

is there the death penalty in MO??

Lord, I hope so.

The Judge that allowed him to stay in the community AND continue to violate probation AND even when having additional charges - Shameful. RIP little girl and dance with angels.

http://fox4kc.com/2013/08/23/murder-charge-filed-against-bobby-bourne-after-missing-girl-found-dead/

snip

After Bourne was arrested, he denied that he had made contact with Horton according to a probable cause statement. When police pressed him, he admitted that he had taken her to an abandoned house and wanted to know where her father was.

Bourne said that Horton fled and in the process fell down, which is how he explained her death. He then took them to a wooded area and directed them to where the body was. She was found and searchers said that that she had been strangled and sexually assaulted
snip

They have relocated him to a jail on Carthage for his own protection. Screw protection for him. Let jail house justice happen.

http://fox4kc.com/2013/08/23/murder-charge-filed-against-bobby-bourne-after-missing-girl-found-dead/

snip

After Bourne was arrested, he denied that he had made contact with Horton according to a probable cause statement. When police pressed him, he admitted that he had taken her to an abandoned house and wanted to know where her father was.

Bourne said that Horton fled and in the process fell down, which is how he explained her death. He then took them to a wooded area and directed them to where the body was. She was found and searchers said that that she had been strangled and sexually assaulted
snip

He punched his step daughter in the face?!?!

snip

snip

Whaaaat?!? He led them to her remains? Oh god, please don't let this pig get special deals from the prosecutors because of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiasco331989
Back