GUILTY MO - Angie Housman, 9, kidnapped, held then murdered, St Louis, 18 Nov 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not that I know of, But I have called St. Ann police and gave them the tip.

Did the St. Ann police say that they have check this guy out before now and if they had checked his fingerprints? I read some of his ramblings last night and talk about a crazy nut job. He kept rambling on and on about torture and then about not being the one responible for what had happened.

Did the St. Ann police say that they have check this guy out before now and if they had checked his fingerprints? I read some of his ramblings last night and talk about a crazy nut job. He kept rambling on and on about torture and then about not being the one responible for what had happened.

I invited my ex-husband to join this forum so he can look at all the previous tips, and I also told him about that Ron guys facebook. I have a few screen caps from his facebook about some really bizarre things he says in regards to pedophiles but I haven't been able to locate the post where he's talking about Angie. If anyone could find that, that would be great! I'm still hunting for it from time to time, but I cannot take long stretches of reading his ramblings. He is seriously disturbed. I do find it interesting that he hasn't posted since May, even though he posted many many times each day. Is he dead? Hospitalized? Checking casenet for him now.

Wow I don't know if I'm angry at the fact we will never know if he had anything to do with Angie or just relieved that he can't post that crazy/scary stuff online for anyone and everyone to see anymore.

I invited my ex-husband to join this forum so he can look at all the previous tips, and I also told him about that Ron guys facebook. I have a few screen caps from his facebook about some really bizarre things he says in regards to pedophiles but I haven't been able to locate the post where he's talking about Angie. If anyone could find that, that would be great! I'm still hunting for it from time to time, but I cannot take long stretches of reading his ramblings. He is seriously disturbed. I do find it interesting that he hasn't posted since May, even though he posted many many times each day. Is he dead? Hospitalized? Checking casenet for him now.

The post about Angie was several months ago. With Ron posting on his page and updating every hour it will probably take days maybe even a week to find it, if someone is that devoted to doing so. If I'm not mistaken he mentioned something along the lines of " ramble ramble ramble * just like that Busch wildlife girl * ramble ramble ramble ". If you look under the topix link I posted you will see what he said and about the time frame. I've tried looking for it myself, but like you I can handle his rantings at a very slow pace and * VERY * short spurts.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/overland-mo/T2ICQVC0C736ERBOI#lastPost

Iam wondering how you can put ice chips on top of someone when thay are in the up right position like standing. I would also like how the killer or killers werent seen cause if she had ice chips on her you would have to find her with in half hour or the ice chips would melt and that evidence would be gone since it melted u would never have knowen it was there in the first place. So for these hunters to find her and the ice chips were present and we know they wouldnt take long for them to melt so they must of found her almost right after she was tied up and then wouldnt she have been found alive u wouldnt die from exsposure that quick and surely the hunters would have noticed some guys just leaving the scene or come when she was being tied up and they hear her screams....

Oh my word! I can't believe he is dead. I have read alot more of his ramblings and that guy was crazy. I emailed the police chief about him as a possible suspect. I would like to know if there are fingerprints of his on file and if the police checked them with the fingerprints from Angies case files. I just have a gut feeling he was involved. He made to many comments in his ramblings about the busch girl and about torture. I want his fingerprints checked. I want us to get closure for her family. They deserve to know what monster killed their daughter.

I just read this from his blog so I'm guessing that the police should have his prints on file from his DUI:

I don’t have any criminal complaints filed towards anyone since officer Mike Goodrich (#179) from my own town’s [63074] police department used excessive force and roughed me up when four police cars pulled me over from a stop sign about 100 feet from my house, back in April of 2004. I was celebrating my birthday with a buddy named John Bonham [11.25.70] who started having a panic attack when the police cars started congregating behind me on a residential 20 mph road with stop signs per 100 ft or so. Cars parked on both sides of the street cause bottle necks that necessitate weaving through single direction sections of transport for the rest of my journey home from the time citizen Jeremy Lee (180) dispatched a weaving complaint [no. 04-1263]. They used a resisting arrest charge to justify their actions, for which I never got a trial. I was informed that the resisting arrest charges would be dropped the same night but I got a DWI arrest with no proof, instead. Several months later, I was asked about the offense when stopped for a traffic violation by a different police department. Plus, a couple of weeks ago I tried for the fourth time to get the local police to take a harassment report but they said, “There’s nothing to report“.

Oh my word! I can't believe he is dead. I have read alot more of his ramblings and that guy was crazy. I emailed the police chief about him as a possible suspect. I would like to know if there are fingerprints of his on file and if the police checked them with the fingerprints from Angies case files. I just have a gut feeling he was involved. He made to many comments in his ramblings about the busch girl and about torture. I want his fingerprints checked. I want us to get closure for her family. They deserve to know what monster killed their daughter.

Does anyone know if this lead was ever called in or checked up on? Is there anyone that would be willing to call one of the detectives in the area and ask about any POI's or Suspects? Anyone that was ruled out? This is such a very sad case!

I assume when they say that "evidence" was found, since she was raped, they likely have DNA. However, the DNA is not in their system. Praying for justice for Angie!

Does anyone know if this lead was ever called in or checked up on? Is there anyone that would be willing to call one of the detectives in the area and ask about any POI's or Suspects? Anyone that was ruled out? This is such a very sad case!

I assume when they say that "evidence" was found, since she was raped, they likely have DNA. However, the DNA is not in their system. Praying for justice for Angie!

Yes this lead was checked out. My ex was here tonight picking up our son for dinner and he is not considered a POI. He's been checked extensively and one thing the ex mentioned is Ron was homosexual, and possibly had HIV. He mentioned other things, that unfortunately cannot be shared about Ron due to the integrity of the investigation.

So Ron is out. As is the Nurses info about the guy that confessed. I'll let my ex expand on that one. He said he got on and read the thread, but didn't have time to join yet. I encouraged him to make that a priority to answer questions and give us clues that he can so we can get justice for Angie.

The ice-chips... there were no ice chips piled on her body, near her body or anywhere on the scene. The chief misspoke and meant that her body had accumulated frost. It was cold that evening with a low dew point to cause the frost. Ice would have melted as it wasn't below freezing. It got into the high 30's recorded by Lambert, but I imagine it would have been near freezing out at Busch. At that point in time it really was in the middle of no-where. Now it's pretty developed all around it with neighborhoods, shops, a new hospital, etc...

Yes this lead was checked out. My ex was here tonight picking up our son for dinner and he is not considered a POI. He's been checked extensively and one thing the ex mentioned is Ron was homosexual, and possibly had HIV. He mentioned other things, that unfortunately cannot be shared about Ron due to the integrity of the investigation.

So Ron is out. As is the Nurses info about the guy that confessed. I'll let my ex expand on that one. He said he got on and read the thread, but didn't have time to join yet. I encouraged him to make that a priority to answer questions and give us clues that he can so we can get justice for Angie.

The ice-chips... there were no ice chips piled on her body, near her body or anywhere on the scene. The chief misspoke and meant that her body had accumulated frost. It was cold that evening with a low dew point to cause the frost. Ice would have melted as it wasn't below freezing. It got into the high 30's recorded by Lambert, but I imagine it would have been near freezing out at Busch. At that point in time it really was in the middle of no-where. Now it's pretty developed all around it with neighborhoods, shops, a new hospital, etc...

:banghead: So Ron is out grrrr. It's great to know your ex husband can give us some insight.

In 1993 when Angie Housman disappeared I lived in St. Ann, Mo with my husband and two small boys (1 & 3 at that time). My now ex-husband is actually the Detective that St. Ann Police Department sent to America's Most Wanted to field the phone calls about the case. It has always laid heavy on my heart that this beautiful girl has never received justice. Her killer is out there somewhere and needs to be found. It seems to me the deathbed confession did not match up with the evidence LE had. I'll ask my ex, we're still very friendly as we have two boys (now 18 & 21) and talk frequently.

I look forward to your EX joining us
and giving us some possible insight from this case.
And I thank-you also for being here.

quote...

He said he got on and read the thread, but didn't have time to join yet. I encouraged him to make that a priority to answer questions and give us clues that he can so we can get justice for Angie....end of quote
Bump

It has been 13 days since this posting.
Has a possible problem from posting caused the joining
to be delayed?

read this case, sounded similar

Christie Ann Griffith- Found Jun. 1, 1984

11 yrs. old

Christie Ann Griffith was kidnapped, raped and strangled in 1984 after she asked a man if he had seen the taxi that was to carry her to her brother’s high school graduation. She was taken to a secluded area where she was killed and her body was left tied to a tree.

http://justicefortheinnocent.webnode.com/news-/murdered-children/christie-ann-griffith/

Christie Ann Griffith- Found Jun. 1, 1984

11 yrs. old

Christie Ann Griffith was kidnapped, raped and strangled in 1984 after she asked a man if he had seen the taxi that was to carry her to her brother’s high school graduation. She was taken to a secluded area where she was killed and her body was left tied to a tree.

Byron Ashley Parker was executed for this crime.

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/parker748.htm

wish we could get this case moving again..She looked older in her pic up thread,she was a beautiful girl...she needs justice.It is hard to believe they have nothing in the way of DNA in this day & age-as a hit on it..I find it hard to believe he never killed again!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back